Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Are you loving kidding me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

gibbed posted:

I'd expect PSN to have stability problems for the next few days anyway, given all the new PS4s that are going to get turned on.

Sounds about right. Last year it took several hours for me to complete the PS4 initialization process because of the drat PSN sign-in step at the end.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

I bought Don't Starve, turned it on to check it out and suddenly an hour went by. Guess it's pretty loving fun :haw: (though I need to figure out wtf just killed me)

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

precision posted:

Are you loving kidding me.

Making this even lamer is it appears they're doing this for the sake of twitter followers, retweets and favs.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Fraction posted:

I bought Don't Starve, turned it on to check it out and suddenly an hour went by. Guess it's pretty loving fun :haw: (though I need to figure out wtf just killed me)

That's pretty much dontstarve.txt. Each death you learn a lesson. (Mostly, don't underestimate anything. Nearly all my deaths come from overconfidence.)

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe
Full details of Flash Sale. Once again, some sale prices are higher in Canada. :canada:

quote:

Flash Sale: Blockbuster Deals, sale lasts until Monday, December 29 at 9am Pacific / 12pm Eastern (link to game sale section in webstore)

PS4 Games:
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare: Digital Pro Edition US$79.99/CA$87.99 (cross-buy PS4|PS3)
Defense Grid 2 $12.50
Destiny Digital Guardian Edition US$67.49/CA$74.99
- Destiny US$44.99/CA$52.49
Dragon's Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition US$45.49/CA$51.99
- Dragon's Age: Inquisition US$38.99/CA$45.49
The Evil Within US$30.00/CA$35.00
FIFA 15 US$35.99/CA$41.99
Just Dance 2015 $37.49 (requires Move, not on sale in Mexico)
Lara Croft and The Temple of Osiris & Season Pass Pack $19.42
- Lara Croft and The Temple of Osiris $13.39
Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham $44.99
Madden NFL 15 US$35.99/CA$41.99
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition US$41.99/CA$48.99
NBA 2K15 US$49.79/CA$58.09/US$64.32 in Mexico
NHL 15 US$35.99/CA$41.99
Outlast: Bundle of Terror (game + Whistleblower add-on) $11.60
Tales from the Borderlands: Season Pass $15.99
The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season $6.25
The Walking Dead: Season Two $6.25
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate $35.99
Watch Dogs US$44.99/CA$52.49

PS3 Games:
Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed $23.99
Assassin's Creed Rogue $44.99
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel US$34.79/CA$40.59/US$44.94 in Mexico
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare: Digital Pro Edition US$79.99/CA$87.99 (cross-buy PS4|PS3)
Darksiders II Ultimate Edition $15.00
Destiny Digital Guardian Edition US$67.49/CA$74.99 (includes PS4 versions)
- Destiny US$44.99/CA$52.49 (includes PS4 version)
Dragon's Age: Inquisition US$45.49/CA$51.99
FIFA 15 US$30.00/CA$35.00
Just Dance 2015 $29.99 (requires Move, not on sale in Mexico)
Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham $37.49
Madden NFL 15 US$30.00/CA$35.00
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition $41.99
MX vs. ATV Supercross $20.09
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution $25.00
NBA 2K15 US$40.19/CA$46.89/US$51.92 in Mexico
NHL 15 US$30.00/CA$35.00
Risen 3: Titan Lords $29.99
Sacred 3 $29.99
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate $29.99
Watch Dogs $44.99

Vita Games:
Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham $22.49
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate $23.99

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

Spalec posted:

That's pretty much dontstarve.txt. Each death you learn a lesson. (Mostly, don't underestimate anything. Nearly all my deaths come from overconfidence.)

It was some huge shadowy thing that I couldn't hit :saddowns: something to do with the heart meter thing I guess? That was empty and my screen was angry and red around the edges.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

axleblaze posted:

Making this even lamer is it appears they're doing this for the sake of twitter followers, retweets and favs.

Sony and MS's incompetence handling this is what amazes me more than anything. Can they literally not do anything about Lizard Squad?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Yechezkel posted:

Workaround on getting the fixed Vita version of Resogun if the store won't let you redownload the game from the store. (found here via Housemarque's Twitter account)
Delete the broken version out of your Vita.
Go to the webstore and add both the PS3 version and the Vita version to your cart.
Go through checkout and confirm.

Thanks Santa!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmi2_RXxWi4
YESSS thank you santa!! I had to download it on my ps3 and transfer since I couldnt connect to the store on my vita but I have it and it works now and its awesome!

also, like my vita version of don't starve, there is no expiration date listed for resogun on my vita or my transaction list on the webstore. do i own it for real?

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

From what I gather the only thing to do to prevent DDOS attacks is to throw loads of money at preventative measures that you won't need 99% of the time. They've already got your money, it's not high on their priorities compared to online shopping portals, sadly. gently caress Lizard Squad.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

TaurusOxford posted:

Sony and MS's incompetence handling this is what amazes me more than anything. Can they literally not do anything about Lizard Squad?

It's entirely possible that Lizard Squad knew that both would be having problems tonight and pre-emptively took credit for it without actually doing anything.

At least, that's what I'm hoping. :sigh:

Hackers used to be, if not "cool", at least "not actively trying to ruin normal citizens' enjoyment of Christmas Eve".

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

precision posted:

It's entirely possible that Lizard Squad knew that both would be having problems tonight and pre-emptively took credit for it without actually doing anything.

At least, that's what I'm hoping. :sigh:

Hackers used to be, if not "cool", at least "not actively trying to ruin normal citizens' enjoyment of Christmas Eve".

That is exactly what they always did though. I mean even if they target big companies, it isn't the CEOs or whoever who are getting their days ruined. It's the IT teams, barring the rare exception.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Yechezkel posted:

Workaround on getting the fixed Vita version of Resogun if the store won't let you redownload the game from the store. (found here via Housemarque's Twitter account)
Delete the broken version out of your Vita.
Go to the webstore and add both the PS3 version and the Vita version to your cart.
Go through checkout and confirm.

Thanks Santa!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmi2_RXxWi4

This seems to be a YMMV situation, might be something like it only works for US accounts. Before the store went completely down I tried this and the stuff is free and claims to be purchasable, but I got an error on checkout. I tried downloading each version both through the webstore and the console and nothing worked. Never mind I re-read and found my mistake. You need the PS3 and Vita versions in your basket.

univbee fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Dec 25, 2014

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

univbee posted:

This seems to be a YMMV situation, might be something like it only works for US accounts. Before the store went completely down I tried this and the stuff is free and claims to be purchasable, but I got an error on checkout. I tried downloading each version both through the webstore and the console and nothing worked.

i got an error the first time i tried to checkout saying my cart was empty then i tried again and it worked

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

The only way I could download it direct to my Vita was by going to the store's download list and getting it there, but even then I got that dumb error at the title screen. With the PSN down I can't even finish the workaround method.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Awesome! posted:

i got an error the first time i tried to checkout saying my cart was empty then i tried again and it worked

The error I got wasn't about the cart being empty, though. Anyway, will have to wait for Lizard Squad to simmer down before trying anything else.

EDIT I think I got it working, and it was a reading comprehension issue on my part. :doh:

univbee fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Dec 25, 2014

Sneakums
Nov 27, 2007
MAXIMUM.SNEAK.
I can't even sign in to copy poo poo over from the PS3 to the Vita. What.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

lol looks like i got in just in time

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe
"PSN STATUS: OFFLINE" :stare:
Thread title is correct once again.

Also, there were no new things put up today in the EU store.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BlindNinja
Sep 2, 2004

lurking in the shadows
Greatness Waits

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
That flash sale is probably just to catch some impulse buys from people getting a new console for Xmas. And then those new owners all logged on and killed PSN. Jerks :argh:

I'd say the Lara Croft game + Season Pass is worth it at the sale price.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
$38 for Inquisition is a hell of a deal considering it's only a month old and is the best (also, only) RPG on the system.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I cracked and bought BF4 premium Éd for €24.99. Looks to be a lot of game for the price

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

precision posted:

$38 for Inquisition is a hell of a deal considering it's only a month old and is the best (also, only) RPG on the system.

Inquisition is a piece of poo poo and wouldn't be worth it even free.

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

Online Interactions Not Rated.

Alteisen posted:

False.

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe
Store looks to be back up, at least for the webstore. Some authorization page in the background kept failing to load and went in an infinite loop, which was probably the target of the DDoS.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Used some gift cards I got for Xmas to fill up my PSN wallet and picked up Evil Within for $30. I know it's flawed, but playing Alien Isolation has got me in the mood for some horror.

I also signed up for Music Unlimited premium. I had it for a year back when they made subs super-cheap with PS+. I went with the $10 plan and figure I can cancel if I never use it. My dumb question is this: Is there a quick menu/controls or anything? Like, if I'm in the main screen on PS4 or in a game, is there a way I can quickly skip a song, set it to shuffle, etc without switching over to the MU app itself? Also, if I stream gameplay with MU playing in the background will it be audible?

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Got an email today from Sqex Japan saying they are starting the 2 weeks free FFXIV dealy today. I really hope this hits NA soon.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Alteisen posted:

To call this hyperbole would be a massive understatement

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe

BabyRyoga posted:

Got an email today from Sqex Japan saying they are starting the 2 weeks free FFXIV dealy today. I really hope this hits NA soon.

They are already up:
PS4 version 11.3 GB and PS3 version 6.3 GB

Trials are not available if you have already purchased the download version of the game.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:
I waited through halloween for a discount on outlast DLC and that didn't happen, but I think outright owning it might be worth the few extra bucks, since I couldn't buy it even if I wanted on my primary account. So what I need to know is, if I buy the bundle, what are the chances it fucks with my current DRM or need or redownload or my outright ownership? I thought I remember Uvibee mentioning after redeeming BL1 from PS+, then buying a bundle later on, it sort of hosed his ownership. Is this sort of this possible on the PS4? (I got outlast for free from psn+)

I kind of sort of want Trine 1 EE, just because I really like it, but I already purchased it on PS3, so I think I need to wait on PSN+ freebie, which I think trine 1, 2, and 2 CS have been, or a killer discount like 1 and 2 get on ps3 all the time ($2-$5 in the past) Is there any reason to splurge and maybe buy it now? I tried to read what was added but it was for the steam version and I don't think the PS blog covered it well enough, unless the port is as lackluster as online mp addition.

Herr Direktor
Mar 19, 2006
Walking deads gotta be worth six bucks right? And is it really for the ps4? I didn't know it was released for that.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I just bought temple of osiris and an entire memory card full of games for vita and now i seriously need to stop buying stuff on the ps store for many many months.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Alteisen posted:

Wow, your opinion and I should respect it but wow.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Herr Direktor posted:

Walking deads gotta be worth six bucks right? And is it really for the ps4? I didn't know it was released for that.

It's easily worth 6 bucks if you haven't played it before/spoiled the story for yourself already.

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe
NA store update, the last full update of the year, other than that Flash Sale.

Link to PS Blog post with more details.

All prices are in both American and Canadian dollars, unless otherwise noted.

New Releases (link to New This Week section of webstore)

quote:

PS4 Pre-Order
Resident Evil (remastered version, includes PS3 version as pre-order-only bonus and PS3 theme) $19.99, pre-load size 15.2 GB, available January 20 at midnight Eastern.

PS3 Pre-Order
Resident Evil (remastered version, includes PS4 version as pre-order-only bonus and PS3 theme) $19.99, available January 20 at midnight Eastern.

Bundles
Grip Games Anthology (PS3 games Atomic Ninjas, Foosball 2012, Jet Car Stunts, minis 5-in-1 Arcade Hits, Blimp: The Flying Adventures, The Impossible Game, MiniSquadron, One Epic Game) $19.99, PS3 game 456 MB, minis 111 MB (don't buy this, it's cheaper to get Grip Games Bundle, Jet Car Stunts, and The Grip Games minis Collection for $16.97)
Grip Games Anthology (Vita games Atomic Ninjas, Foosball 2012, Jet Car Stunts, minis 5-in-1 Arcade Hits, Blimp: The Flying Adventures, The Impossible Game, MiniSquadron, One Epic Game) $19.99, Vita games 410 MB, minis 111 MB (don't buy this, it's cheaper to get Grip Games Bundle, Jet Car Stunts, and The Grip Games minis Collection for $16.97)

PS4 Games
Alien: Isolation + Season Pass Bundle $89.99, 18.6 GB (available for a limited time, not available if you already own PS4 version. Don't buy this for now, it's cheaper to buy game on sale and Season Pass separately for $50.98)
Outlast: Bundle of Terror (includes Whistleblower add-on) $28.99 sale price $11.60, 7.3 GB
Peggle 2 Magical Masters Edition (includes Doom & Bloom Costume Pack, Jimmy Lightning Master Pack, Shiver Me Timbers Costume Pack, Windy the Fairy Master Pack) $14.99, 2.3 GB (don't buy this for now, it is cheaper to buy game on sale and add-ons separately for $10.76)
Switch Galaxy Ultra $18.99, 728 MB (cross-buy PS4|Vita)
Trine Bundle (Trine Enchanted Edition + Trine 2: Complete Story) $29.99 ✚$20.99, 3.9 GB
- Trine Enchanted Edition $14.99 ✚$11.99, 1.3 GB

PS3 Games
Alien: Isolation + Season Pass Bundle $79.99, 8.7 GB (available for a limited time, not available if you already own PS3 version. Don't buy this for now, it's cheaper to buy game on sale and Season Pass separately for $44.98)
The Amazing Spider-Man Franchise Pack (The Amazing Spider-Man, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, all add-ons for both) $84.99, 13.2 GB
Atomic Ninjas Complete Edition (includes 10 avatars) $7.99, 98 MB
Grand Theft Auto V & Free Great White Shark Cash Card $79.99 sale price $28.00, 17.2 GB (not available if you already own PS3 version)
Resogun $14.99 / free if you own PS4 version, 277 MB (cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita)
Shake Spears! - Free to download, 84 MB
Transformers Franchise Pack (Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark, all add-ons for both) $99.99, 16 GB

PS3 App
Funimation 14 MB (requires subscription)

Vita Games
Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse: Episode 2 $16.99, 1.1 GB
Fieldrunners 2 $9.99, 213 MB
The Grip Games Vita Collection (Atomic Ninjas, Foosball 2012, Jet Car Stunts) $14.99, 410 MB (don't buy this, it's cheaper to get Grip Games Bundle and Jet Car Stunts for $11.98)
Resogun $14.99 / free if you own PS4 version, 218 MB (cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita)
Switch Galaxy Ultra $18.99, 181 MB (cross-buy PS4|Vita)

PS4 Demo
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn 11.3 GB (14-day trial up to level 20, not available if you own PS4 version)

PS3 Demo
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn 6.3 GB (14-day trial up to level 20, not available if you own PS3 version)

New PS3 games in PS Now (prices shown are for rental periods of 4 hours / 7 days / 30 days / 90 days)

quote:

Anarchy: Rush Hour -/-/-/$4.99
Mars: War Logs $1.99/$3.99/$5.99/$7.99
Renegade Ops $1.99/$3.99/$5.99/$7.99
Rotastic -/-/-/$4.99
XBlaze Code: Embryo $4.99/47.99/$14.99/$29.99

PS+ Exclusive Offers, both new and ongoing

quote:

New offers in bold, offers marked with ▼ will end this coming Tuesday.

Free with PS+ (games only playable with active PS+ subscription, excluding existing free add-ons, avatars, and themes)

PS4 Games:
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition 22 GB, available until January 6 (PS3 and Vita versions are not free for PS+)
Secret Ponchos 1.2 GB, available until January 6
Titan Attacks! 141 MB, available until January 6 (cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita)

PS3 Games:
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut 11.1 GB, available until January 6
Hitman Trilogy, available until January 6 (only bundle is free, not individual game listings)
- Hitman Contracts HD 2.4 GB
- Hitman 2: Silent Assassin HD 1.1 GB
- Hitman: Blood Money HD 4.5 GB
LittleBigPlanet: Sackboy’s Prehistoric Moves 1.1 GB (requires Move, not in PS+ section)
Titan Attacks! 124 MB, available until January 6 (cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita)

Vita Games:
Final Horizon 130 MB, available until January 6 (no cross-buy with PS4 version)
Titan Attacks! 132 MB, available until January 6 (cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita)

(blog post says that Guilty Gear Xrd Sign: Character Colors: PS+ Pack is available, but as of 12/25, neither version is in the store.)

PS+ Exclusive Sales (excluding sales on avatars)

PS4 Games:
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams: Director's Cut $14.99 $7.50
PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate $14.99 $11.99, still available (cross-buy PS4|Vita)
Trine Bundle $29.99 $20.99
- Trine Enchanted Edition $14.99 $11.99
- Trine 2: Complete Story $19.99 $11.99

PS3 Games:
Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle $2.99 $2.09
- Foosball 2012 $7.99 $2.40 (don't buy this, get bundle at cheaper price)
Frozen Synapse Prime Soundtrack Edition (game + soundtrack) $24.99 $19.99
- Frozen Synapse Prime $19.99 $15.99
Grip Games Bundle $3.99 $2.79
- Atomic Ninjas $9.99 $3.00 (don't buy this, get bundle at cheaper price)
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection $24.99 $19.99

Vita Games:
Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle $2.99 $2.09
- Foosball 2012 $7.99 $2.40 (don't buy this, get bundle at cheaper price)
Frozen Synapse Prime Soundtrack Bundle (game + soundtrack) $24.99 $19.99
- Frozen Synapse Prime $19.99 $15.99
Grip Games Bundle $3.99 $2.79
PixelJunk Monsters: Ultimate HD $14.99 $11.99
PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate $14.99 $11.99 (cross-buy PS4|Vita)

minis:
9-in-1 Mega Pack $2.99 $2.09
- The Impossible Game $2.99 $1.50

PS4 Add-On:
Warframe: PS4 Renown Pack II: Obsidian Excalibur Skin $9.99 $7.99, still available

Soundtracks:
Frozen Synapse Prime The Oficial Soundtrack PS3 version $7.99 $6.39
Frozen Synapse Prime Soundtrack Vita version $5.99 $4.79

Services: (purchase through PS4 console within 1 year of ownership)
PS Protection Plan PS4 Accidental Damage 36 Months $59.99 $53.99
PS Protection Plan PS4 Non-Accidental Damage 36 Months $49.99 $44.99

Sales, both new and ongoing

quote:

quote:

Flash Sale: Blockbuster Deals, sale started Wednesday and lasts until Monday, December 29 at 9am Pacific / 12pm Eastern (link to game sale section in webstore)

PS4 Games:
Defense Grid 2 $12.50
Destiny Digital Guardian Edition US$67.49/CA$74.99
- Destiny US$44.99/CA$52.49
Dragon's Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition US$45.49/CA$51.99
FIFA 15 US$35.99/CA$41.99
Just Dance 2015 $37.49 (requires Move, not on sale in Mexico)
Lara Croft and The Temple of Osiris & Season Pass Pack $19.42
- Lara Croft and The Temple of Osiris $13.39
Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham $44.99
Madden NFL 15 US$35.99/CA$41.99
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition US$41.99/CA$48.99
NBA 2K15 US$49.79/CA$58.09/US$64.32 in Mexico
NHL 15 US$35.99/CA$41.99
Outlast: Bundle of Terror (game + Whistleblower add-on) $11.60
The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season $6.25
The Walking Dead: Season Two $6.25
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate $35.99
Watch Dogs US$44.99/CA$52.49

PS3 Games:
Assassin's Creed Rogue $44.99
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel US$34.79/CA$40.59/US$44.94 in Mexico
Darksiders II Ultimate Edition $15.00
Destiny Digital Guardian Edition US$67.49/CA$74.99 (includes PS4 versions)
- Destiny US$44.99/CA$52.49 (includes PS4 version)
Dragon's Age: Inquisition US$45.49/CA$51.99
FIFA 15 US$30.00/CA$35.00
Just Dance 2015 $29.99 (requires Move, not on sale in Mexico)
Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham $37.49
Madden NFL 15 US$30.00/CA$35.00
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition $41.99
MX vs. ATV Supercross $20.09
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution $25.00
NBA 2K15 US$40.19/CA$46.89/US$51.92 in Mexico
NHL 15 US$30.00/CA$35.00
Risen 3: Titan Lords $29.99
Sacred 3 $29.99
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate $29.99
Watch Dogs $44.99

Vita Games:
Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham $22.49
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate $23.99

quote:

Holiday Sale: Final Week, lasts until morning of Tuesday, December 30 (link to game sales section in webstore

PS4 Games:
Alien: Isolation $35.99 ✚$29.99
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag $25.00 ✚$20.00
Battlefield 4 Premium Edition US$30.00/CA$35.00
- Battlefield 4 $12.00
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls: Ultimate Evil Edition US$39.59/CA$42.89 ✚US$35.99/CA$38.99
Escape Goat 2 $5.00 ✚$4.00
Fluster Cluck $7.50 ✚$6.00
In Space We Brawl $8.39 ✚$7.19 (cross-buy PS4|PS3)
The Legend of Korra $9.89 ✚$8.99
Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut $5.00 ✚$4.00 (no cross-buy with PS3/Vita versions)
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes $6.80
Metro Redux $34.99 ✚$29.99
Nidhogg $10.49 ✚$8.99 (cross-buy PS4|Vita)
Peggle 2 $4.80
Pro Evolution 2015 Digital Exclusive Bundle $41.99
Race the Sun $6.99 ✚$5.99 (cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita)
WWE 2K15 Digital Deluxe US$66.39/CA$74.69/US$82.99 in Mexico
- WWE 2K15 US$49.79/CA$58.09/US$64.32 in Mexico

PS3 Games:
Alien: Isolation $29.99 ✚$24.99
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag $15.00 ✚$12.00
Battlefield 4 Premium Edition US$30.00/CA$35.00
- Battlefield 4 $9.00
Castle of Illusion: Sega Genesis Bundle (both Genesis and remastered versions of game, PS3 dynamic theme) $8.99 ✚$7.49
Grand Theft Auto V & Free Great White Shark Cash Card $28.00
The Legend of Korra $9.89 ✚$8.99
In Space We Brawl $8.39 ✚$7.19 (cross-buy PS4|PS3)
Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut $5.00 ✚$4.00 (cross-buy PS3|Vita, no cross-buy with PS4 version)
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes $6.80
Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Digital Exclusive Bundle $27.99
WWE 2K15 Digital Deluxe US$53.59/CA$60.29/US$66.99 in Mexico
- WWE 2K15 US$40.19/CA$46.89/US$51.92 in Mexico

Vita Games:
3-in-1 Mega Bundle (BreakQuest: Extra Evolution with All Shuttles and Infinite Ball Unlocks, Furmins with Bonus World: Cosmic Adventures II, StarDrone Extreme with Skip) $6.99 ✚$5.99
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair $27.99 ✚$23.99
Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut $5.00 ✚$4.00 (cross-buy PS3|Vita, no cross-buy with PS4 version)
Luxury Fun Triple Scoop (Coconut Dodge Revitalised, Surge Deluxe, Velocity Ultra) $10.49 ✚$8.99 (don't buy this, Coconut Dodge Revitalised is demo version with no unlock key)
Nidhogg $10.49 ✚$8.99 (cross-buy PS4|Vita)

Other sales and limited-time bundles: (link to All Deals section of webstore, linked sales are not in section)

Bundle:
Terraria Limited Time Bundle (PS4 + bonus Vita versions) $19.99

PS4 Games:
Disney Infinity (2.0 Edition) $19.99 for limited time (requires DI figure and base)
FIFA 15 Holiday Edition (includes EASFC Catalog Bundle Holiday and FIFA Points Pack) $59.99, bundle available until January 19
Madden NFL 15 Holiday Edition (includes Promo Pack 6) US$59.99/CA$69.99, bundle available until January 31
MouseCraft $5.49 (cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita)
Stealth Inc: Ultimate Edition $5.49
The Swapper $5.49 (cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita, will be free for PS+ members on January 6)
Thomas Was Alone $3.99 (cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita)
Titan Attacks $5.49 ✚Free (cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita)

PS3 Games:
3 in 1 Pack Targem Holidays Bundle (Armageddon Riders, BlazeRush, Planets Under Attack) $11.99
Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers $9.99
Disney Infinity (2.0 Edition) $19.99 for limited time (requires DI figure and base)
Forest Legends: The Call of Love $4.99
Madden NFL 15 Holiday Edition (includes Promo Pack 6) US$59.99/CA$69.99, bundle available until January 31
Mountain Crime: Requital $7.49
Proteus $3.99 (cross-buy PS3|Vita)
Rock Band Blitz $5.49
Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death $5.99
Snark Busters: High Society $5.99
Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark $3.99 (cross-buy PS3|Vita)
The Swapper $5.49 (cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita, will be free for PS+ members on January 6)
Twisted Lands: Shadow Town $5.99
Velocity Ultra $3.99

Vita Games:
Indoor Sports World $4.99
Proteus $3.99 (cross-buy PS3|Vita)
Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark $3.99 (cross-buy PS3|Vita)

mini:
Arcade Darts $0.99

PS4 Add-Ons:
Alien: Isolation: Season Pass $14.99
Blacklight Retribution:
- 100 Zcoin $0.75
- 500 Zcoin $3.49
- 1,000 + 50 Zcoin $7.49
- 2,500 + 250 Zcoins $18.49
- 5,000 + 750 Zcoins $24.99
- 10,000 + 2,000 Zcoin $49.99
EA Sports UFC: *updated*
- Bruce Lee: Bantamweight - Free until January 6
- Bruce Lee: Bundle - Free until January 6
- Bruce Lee: Featherweight - Free until January 6
- Bruce Lee: Lightweight - Free until January 6
- Bruce Lee: Welterweight - Free until January 6
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign: Playable Character: Elphelt Valentine - Free until January 5 (cross-buy PS4|PS3)
LIttleBigPlanet 3 PS4 version: Winter Seasonal Creator Kit - Free, available until spring (cross-buy PS4|PS3)
Minecraft PS4 Edition: Birthday Skin Pack - Free, available until January 13 (cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita)

PS3 Add-Ons:
Alien: Isolation: Season Pass $14.99
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate:
- Overalls Set $9.99
- Pop Idol Costume Set $9.99
- Private Paradise Set $14.99
- School Uniform Pack $7.99
- Tropical Sexy Costume Set $9.99
(if you want all of these packs, it is cheaper to get Complete New Year Set, which has all of the above and avatars)
Dust 514: War Profiteer Pack (Limited Time Only) $49.99
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign: Playable Character: Elphelt Valentine - Free until January 5 (cross-buy PS4|PS3)
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd:
- All Stars UI Skin - Free until January 13 (cross-buy PS3|Vita)
- Kitty Cape (Concept) UI Skin - Free until January 20 (cross-buy PS3|Vita)
- Miku (Honeycomb) UI Skin - Free until January 27 (cross-buy PS3|Vita)
- Miku & Luka UI Skin - Free until January 13 (cross-buy PS3|Vita)
- Rin (Orange) UI Skin - Free until January 27 (cross-buy PS3|Vita)
- Rin & Len & Kitty UI Skin - Free until January 13 (cross-buy PS3|Vita)
- Summer Memories (Pink) UI Skin - Free until January 20 (cross-buy PS3|Vita)
LittleBigPlanet 2:
- Santa Hat and Beard Costume, probably available until December 30 (cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita)
- Santa Coat and Trousers Costume, probably available until December 30 (cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita)
- Winter Seasonal Creator Kit - Free, available until spring (cross-buy PS4|PS3)
Minecraft PS3 Edition: Birthday Skin Pack - Free, probably available until January 13 (cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita)
Rock Band 3:
- Def Leppard Pack 1 $6.99
- Foo Fighters Pack 4 $4.99
- Foster the People Pack 1 $3.99
- Linkin Park Pack 1 $6.99
- Lynyrd Skynyrd Pack 1 $4.99
- Ozzy Osbourne 8-Pack $9.99
- Pretty Hate Pack 1 $4.99
Skullgirls Encore: Eliza Character Unlock - Free for a limited time

Vita Add-Ons:
Destiny of Spirits:
- 500 Orb Pack with Kichipee $23.99, available for limited time
- 1000 Orb Pack with Kichipee $49.99, available for limited time
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd:
- All Stars UI Skin - Free until January 13 (cross-buy PS3|Vita)
- Kitty Cape (Concept) UI Skin - Free unti January 20 (cross-buy PS3|Vita)
- Miku (Honeycomb) UI Skin - Free until January 27 (cross-buy PS3|Vita)
- Miku & Luka UI Skin - Free until January 13 (cross-buy PS3|Vita)
- Rin (Orange) UI Skin - Free until January 27 (cross-buy PS3|Vita)
- Rin & Len & Kitty UI Skin - Free until January 13 (cross-buy PS3|Vita)
- Summor Memories (Pink) UI Skin - Free until January 20 (cross-buy PS3|Vita)
Minecraft PS Vita Edition: Birthday Skin Pack - Free, probably available until January 13 (cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita)
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus:
- Famitsu Special - Free for a limited time
- Perfect Bible - Free for a limited time
- Rainbow Panties - Free, available until February 10
Treasures of Montezuma: Arena:
- 150K Crystals Pack $6.49
- 400K Crystals Super Pack $10.49
- 1M Crystals Mega Pack $34.99

(Epic Death Dealer 2 Vita theme is in the sales section, but it is not on sale)
(Senran Kagura Bon Appetit!: Donut Swim Ring, Tuna, and Yagyu's Squid are in the Price Drops section, but they still have the same prices)

Free things released this week:

quote:

PS3 free-to-play game Shake Spears! 84 MB

Free PS3 avatars from Destiny of Spirits:
- AziDahaka Avatar
- Bahamut Avatar
- Dainicninyorai Avatar
- Itapapalotl Avatar
- Iyatik Avatar
- Ladon Avatar
- Leviathan Avatar
- Miyokutsu Avatar
- Nemesis Avatar
- Nuwa Avatar
- Peruda Avatar
- Reiyatik Avatar
- Reverdandi Avatar
- Shin Avatar
- Skuld Avatar
- Tsukuyomi Avatar
- Urd Avatar
- Verdandi Avatar
- White Buffalo Maiden Avatar
- Wyvern Avatar
- Yaksa Avatar
- Yinglong Avatar

Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel: Binary World [Original Issue] Elemia Island Vol. 1 54 MB (re-release, no idea why)

Driveclub: Mazzanti Evantra

Guilty Gear Xrd Sign PS4 version: Character Colors: Christmas Set (cross-buy PS4|PS3)

Guilty Gear Xrd Sign PS3 version: Character Colors: Christmas Set (cross-buy PS4|PS3)

Minecraft PS4 Edition: Birthday Skin Pack, probably available until January 13 (cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita)

Minecraft PS3 Edition: Birthday Skin Pack, probably available until January 13 (cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita)

Minecraft PS Vita Edition: Birthday Skin Pack, probably available until January 13 (cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita)

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus:
- Merry Christmas (beware: reports say this is glitched. Do not claim for now)
- Santa Set

Notes, some that have already been mentioned here:

The cross-buy offer for the PS4/PS3 pre-order of the remastered version of Resident Evil is only available as a pre-order bonus.

A broken version of Resogun Vita version was in the store for a few hours Tuesday before a fixed version was put up. If you got the broken version and seem to be locked out of claiming the fixed versions, go to the webstore, add BOTH PS3 and Vita versions to the cart, and checkout. This should overwrite the broken version with the fixed version in the download list. Delete the broken version and download the new Vita version.

Many of the new bundles are not good deals, at least for this week. I pointed out which ones are cheaper to buy separately in the New Releases section.

The blog post says that Guilty Gear Xrd Sign: Character Colors: PlayStation Plus Set would come out this week, but as of now, it has not, at least not in the webstore.

Trials for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn are finally out in the NA region. Restrictions are that you can't claim it if you already bought the download version, level cap is at 20, and you have 14 days to play it.

Don't buy the Vita bundle Luxury Fun Triple Scoop. One of the games, Coconut Dodge Revitalised is only the demo version and doesn't include the unlock key.

Minecraft: Birthday Skin Pack is available free for everyone and will be up until probably January 13, around the same day the EU version will go away.

The Swapper is on sale, but it is one of the announced PS+ games for January. Don't get it if you want to claim it for free through PS+ in a few weeks.

Yet again, Canadians, some of the sale prices in the Holiday Sale are higher for you all. :canada:

Update for The Pinball Arcade:
Season 2 Bundle and table packs, Season 2 Ball Pack, and Season 4 Passes are now available for the PS4 version.
Season 4 Passes are available for the PS3 version. Vita version was not released, but there are still cross-buy offers between all PS3 and Vita versions.

Driveclub PS+ Edition was not released this week. New add-ons did come out for the game (first 5), including another free car for everyone.

Update on games scheduled to be pulled:
Marvel vs. Capcom Origins is still available.
All of these Rock Band songs are gone.
Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse is gone.
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is still up.

Yechezkel fucked around with this message at 11:06 on Dec 29, 2014

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe
UK region (and maybe other EU countries):

If you opted in to receive emails from SCEE, check your email inbox now. Some free things were given out.

I just got one and received PSN codes for all this:
LittleBigPlanet Festive Goodies Level Kit for PS4, PS3, and Vita, code valid until 3 January
American Horror Story: Season 1: Episode 1, code valid until 30 January. Someone else can have this: M4RQ-NRN2-NH95
Christmas PS4 theme
Christmas PS3 theme

Yechezkel fucked around with this message at 13:08 on Dec 25, 2014

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

What are the PS+ games for January? I know it's the aforementioned Swapper and Infamous First Light but what else?

DoctorX
Dec 11, 2013

Yechezkel posted:

UK region (and maybe other EU countries):

If you opted in to receive emails from SCEE, check your email inbox now. Some free things were given out.

I just got one and received PSN codes for all this:
LittleBigPlanet Festive Goodies Level Kit for PS4, PS3, and Vita, code valid until 3 January
American Horror Story: Season 1: Episode 1, code valid until 30 January. Someone else can have this: M4RQ-NRN2-NH95
Christmas PS4 theme
Christmas PS3 theme

I'm in Spain and I received a code for the first episode of Family Guy instead of the AHS one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Wow, this is a weird promotion. Sony Japan is holding a lottery for free PSN cards and the only way to enter is to earn trophies in select free to play games. When are we gonna get something like that, America and Europe?

• Locked thread