Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

also ccc is really good and probably the best thing nasu's ever written, and there's a tl of gil's route on some blogspot somewhere (not a patch sadly just a script, iirc there were issues with trying to patch the game)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
I'm just fine with bb

Passionlip and meltlillith are not that interesting to me

Speaking of ccc, is there a full or mostly full translation patch for it now?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

InfinityComplex posted:

I'm just fine with bb

Passionlip and meltlillith are not that interesting to me

Endorph posted:

also ccc is really good and probably the best thing nasu's ever written, and there's a tl of gil's route on some blogspot somewhere (not a patch sadly just a script, iirc there were issues with trying to patch the game)

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
CCC is one of the best RPGs I've ever played and I wish there weren't a million mile-high hurdles preventing it from getting an English release.

Experiencing it in blog script format doesn't remotely do it justice.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~
Your lovely shrine maiden fox wife, Tamamo no Mae, is here to help!

InfinityComplex posted:

Not yet, but there is a group currently working on one, though it's in the very, very, very early stages.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

it's not outside the realm of possibility that ccc could get some sort of rerelease on ps4 or vita (probably packaged with F/E) and that'd have a chance of being localized.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Endorph posted:

it's not outside the realm of possibility that ccc could get some sort of rerelease on ps4 or vita (probably packaged with F/E) and that'd have a chance of being localized.

This is what i'm hoping for. It's a super long shot, but it's also less of a long shot than the fan patch ever actually finishing

Not to mention that it'd be fun to play them with trophies

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

SpaceDrake posted:

CCC is one of the best RPGs I've ever played and I wish there weren't a million mile-high hurdles preventing it from getting an English release.

Experiencing it in blog script format doesn't remotely do it justice.

I actually got used to using the script pretty fast. It was annoying at first but then I got into a routine where I'd look at it whenever I hit text.

CCC is a pretty fun game in general, though Passionlip is loving terrifying, both in terms of her appearance and her personality/behavior.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Endorph posted:

While Marvelous still owns the rights to the game itself alongside Type-Moon and can sell it, Imageepoch closed down. So we would need to hope the source code and assets were preserved (not a sure thing) and that Marvelous is willing and able to put together a new team who can handle the porting from the PSP onto other platforms.

It's just one more hurdle working against the game. Nothing is impossible, but at this point barring F/GO English and other things blowing up over here, the business math looks real bad.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
None of these cards interest me since I haven't played CCC, though Fox Girl does but not to the point of rolling.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Same, don't care about Gouzen since I don't give a poo poo about Fox Tail.

The new classes look like fun to play around with, I might give this event a roll.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Aw yeah, drew Gilgamesh.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Argas posted:

Aw yeah, drew Gilgamesh.

Random 1-pull a few days ago: Elizabeth.
10-pull today: Nothing.

:shrug:

I swear one day I'll get Kotomine and the gacha will make sense.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

So what are the chances that Kotomine will be the shopkeeper for the event?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's prob gonna be the event servant like it usually is, also because they don't have a Kirei sprite.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

tbh if we're getting a kirei servant it'd probably be in the heaven's feel movie event. he has all his best scenes and moments in that route and besides sakura and shirou there's nobody else you could really put in. dark sakura?

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
The day we get HF Kirei, complete with his cool shirt, is the day i become a whale

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Endorph posted:

tbh if we're getting a kirei servant it'd probably be in the heaven's feel movie event. he has all his best scenes and moments in that route and besides sakura and shirou there's nobody else you could really put in. dark sakura?

Dark Sakura, Dark Herc, Emiya-Armed Shiro

Mapo Tofu

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Captain Baal posted:

Dark Sakura, Dark Herc, Emiya-Armed Shiro

Mapo Tofu
dark herc would be kinda lame....

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
They made Bride Nero who is ostensibly worse than her 4* version

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Captain Baal posted:

It's prob gonna be the event servant like it usually is, also because they don't have a Kirei sprite.

Event servants don't have sprites until they get added in, either. :v:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Captain Baal posted:

They made Bride Nero who is ostensibly worse than her 4* version
yeah but bride nero has big titties and a wedding dress

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
i'd rather have dark herc

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

True Archer

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Captain Baal posted:

i'd rather have dark herc

Compromise and have a Xena collab.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'll take it

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Huh, turns out her final art ISN'T a colossal pair of tits

Also, Melthlilly skills

Crime Ballet A
Self evasion (2 times, 3 turns) and obtain stars

Sadistic Constitution A
Attack up (3 turns), Defense down (3 turns)

Melt Virus EX
NP damage down on all enemies (1 turn), NP damage down on all allies except self (1 turn), NP damage up on self after one turn (1 turn)

HiveCommander fucked around with this message at 13:22 on May 1, 2017

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Used 90 quartz and 13 tickets, and for the first time since 2015 i rolled a 5-star in a non-paid gacha.

It was a second copy of Vlad and i think i'm about ready to delete this game from my phone now

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

6 tickets, 10-roll.

Got Passionlip, and a third Fran card.

First ascension needs Saber and Berzerker Monuments. Second, Archer, and Berzerker. Third and Fourth keep using archer and Berzerker monuments.

Anyone who gets Meltlillith, it's probably going to be the calvary side + Berserker.

InfinityComplex fucked around with this message at 13:59 on May 1, 2017

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
I have swimsuit martha up, you will need her.

Edit: the moon field count as sea for martha skill.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 14:19 on May 1, 2017

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

The intro cutscene has voice acting for BB, what. Now it's gone when given a proper name.

Also Passionlip's skillset is geared towards defense and taunting. I guess she's a more offensive Mashu? Would need to take a look at what her NP does proper before a comparison like that.

InfinityComplex fucked around with this message at 14:12 on May 1, 2017

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

InfinityComplex posted:

Anyone who gets Meltlillith, it's probably going to be the calvary side + Berserker.

Got her. Melt's first Ascension is Lancer and Assassin.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Rolled Meltlillith and a second Arjuna and one of the event 5-star CEs in the same 10-roll :toot:

ps thanks for the luck, Freak Futanari, I needed it

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I like the Alter Ego's costumes in this better than I do their CCC costumes. They're a lot less :yikes:.

Both Alter Egos use ONLY statues/monuments as ascension mats, incidentially.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Jesus, even with her resistances, Martha still goes down against BB's np.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
At least Liz's new animations are cute. I'll give her some grails and make-believe she's a brand new 5-star

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
There are far worse chars to grail, even amongst 4-star lancers.

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?
6 tickets and 2 10-rolls, got Suzuka. :toot:? I like her animations, but I already have Proto-Arthur for an AoE Saber.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Did someone on the interweb start on a translation/summary of the event story?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Buh.

I whaled. I got Meltlillith on the first payed roll. I have both Passionlip and Meltlillith now.

Music's great. Kinda makes me want to just play Extra and CCC.

InfinityComplex fucked around with this message at 16:17 on May 1, 2017