Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Yes, yes... And how do I buy that community? - hedge fund genius

Just close your eyes for a moment and this baseball bat will transport you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

EBB posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVkAbi2Bwf4

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

EBB posted:

the wealthy: okay so seriously we might actually need the weather bunkers this generation

invisible hand: i got you fam

going to spend 30 minutes with a tractor piling dirt in front of the doors to make sure they never open again

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

my kinda ape posted:

going to spend 30 minutes with a tractor piling dirt in front of the doors to make sure they never open again

gotta be air vents somewhere, would make for nice makeshift shitters in the post-apoc wasteland

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

my kinda ape posted:

Which is what will actually happen. They are going to either stay in there forever, or be lynched as soon as they leave.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

EBB posted:

:siren:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3870981

Register to vote or I will build an arduino robot to make fun of you.

Seriously, I'm going to make a tiny little robot and record it pointing and laughing at you with servos.

I support arduino-bot for new GIP IK.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J87Zsl2Fsnk

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

is GIP still all in on nuclear in regards to the climate issues and such a few pages back

Cause I know I am

“Hey this country with active volcanoes and a population the size of a small US city uses all green geo-thermal energy!! Why don’t we do that instead!?”

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

EBB posted:

#HitAHomeRun

:thunk: :thunk: :thunk:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

hahahahhahahahahah

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

lol is that a photo of Condi?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Condi "gently caress Diplomacy" Rice would still be a huge Improvement over Collins.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

is GIP still all in on nuclear in regards to the climate issues and such a few pages back

Cause I know I am

“Hey this country with active volcanoes and a population the size of a small US city uses all green geo-thermal energy!! Why don’t we do that instead!?”

When GIP says they support nuclear as a solution to human driven climate change, they are referring to the kind of nuclear that goes on the top of a Russian rocket.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Cause I know I am

Yes.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

may his passing cleanse the earth

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

EBB posted:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/crampell/status/1049346220232232960?s=21

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

:d2a:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Jesus loving christ

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
That’s just so loving stupid that I almost wonder if the defense will be “we’re not bigots; we’re just incredibly loving dumb!”

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Imma axe the obvious one.

Why would you need to segregate kids by gender during an active shooter situation.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Gives the shooter a choice of which gender he hates most.

Unrelated, huge news

https://twitter.com/coolshirtz/status/1049204023268540416?s=21

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

pshh i liked skeleton doot when it was still underground

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

This is how you breed shooters

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

MRC48B posted:

Why would you need to segregate kids by gender during an active shooter situation.

The designated shelters are bathrooms and locker rooms

what the gently caress kind of middle school has enough heads to contain the entire population

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

shooters goal is to kill people so outside might be the safest place

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

MRC48B posted:

We started doing these in middle school after columbine and we never did anything like that. If in class, you lock the doors, lower the blinds and hunker down. If outside at PE, you run for the treeline and hide in the woods (this no longer exists I'm pretty sure). I guess maybe locker rooms? These dumb assholes did it by design. And not only will nothing happen to them, the electorate will support them entirely.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Won't someone think of ARE TROOPS

https://twitter.com/MarlaReynoldsC3/status/1048660122485084160

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

"Darling son of mine, who enjoys wearing his naval uniform everywhere and has impeccably shined shoes, why don't you go on dates with women?"

"Umm..... fake rape allegations, yeah that"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That's gonna be an amazing coming out revelation, what with tapdancing number they've got planned.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GECfMTueVpU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Third World Reggin posted:

shooters goal is to kill people so outside might be the safest place

Yeah next to the school cops is the safest place probably

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

I was quickly scrolling through, and my brain misinterpreted the acronym in this

And this

Blind Rasputin posted:

So.. Where do we go to best see the HST enter the atmosphere?

As Hunter S Thompson. Got a hearty chuckle imagining him rocketing down from space.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://hellogiggles-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/hellogiggles.com/news/sephora-bold-beauty-transgender-free-makeup-classes/amp/

hey heres some nice news for the trans community to try and outweigh the shooter story

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

shame on an IGA posted:

The designated shelters are bathrooms and locker rooms

what the gently caress kind of middle school has enough heads to contain the entire population

Designated shelters? What the gently caress? Shelter is the nearest place you can dive into with a locking door. This isn't a goddamn tornado drill.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Stultus Maximus posted:

Designated shelters? What the gently caress? Shelter is the nearest place you can dive into with a locking door. This isn't a goddamn tornado drill.

Yeah aside from being bigoted assholes they also don't understand the basic concepts of active shooter situations

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Why the hell are they separating the boys and the girls in the first place?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Human shields for the next generation of Kavanaughs

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Fister Roboto posted:

Why the hell are they separating the boys and the girls in the first place?

This is really the crux of the issue and the answer is overwhelmingly likely because it's the south.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Active shooter plans shouldn't be any more complicated than RUN -> HIDE -> FIGHT.

But you can't pitch that to the Workplace Safety Committee as the entirety of the plan,

because it doesn't involve everyone gathering for a headcount in an area the loving shooter knows about in advance.

• Locked thread