Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What tribe are you supporting?
This poll is closed.
Team Raw 2 2.30%
Team Smackdown 17 19.54%
It's the same company, Jerusalem :rolleyes: 68 78.16%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i bring you good tidings. since we are discussing important forums business i would like to announce that i believe the opposite of what i have said lately. further, whatever you do, don't google this guy or you'll come up with some truly hosed up poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Cavauro posted:

i bring you good tidings. since we are discussing important forums business i would like to announce that i believe the opposite of what i have said lately. further, whatever you do, don't google this guy or you'll come up with some truly hosed up poo poo

can confirm

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Chris James 2 posted:

Matt Hardy was on Main Event this week? wow

#broken

I heard he was barely scraping by with wins over Curt Hawkins

also apparently Heath Slater and Rhyno have taken turns beating Dash Wilder on Main Event for weeks now

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Cavauro posted:

Jesus christ, why isn't this guy in prison.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Unfortunately, just Jeff and not in the way people were hoping.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Soul Glo posted:

I've been playing the new Mario, Wolfenstein and watching the new Stranger Things, and this whole astrollinthepark/rovert angle is the best thing I've seen all day

RR has become self aware and is now generating its own angles :aaaaa:

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Cavauro posted:

Wait, what?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

he's a piece of poo poo, mate.

Tupac Sighting
Oct 19, 2007

twisted as hell... yet i cant stop laughing

Cavauro posted:

Please don't dox your fellow goons

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Cavauro posted:

Thank you for encouraging me to google myself and discover my tweets were quoted in a book about the election.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

MassRafTer posted:

Thank you for encouraging me to google myself and discover my tweets were quoted in a book about the election.

Congratulations. Your trolls have been invaluable to the #resistance

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Good lord what a gigantic clusterfuck. Happily the ban was reversed, what an utterly ridiculous situation. Sorry for everybody who got dragged into it (and yes, all of this happened completely without my knowledge).

The Warrior/Charity stuff is also really awful and I hope that Vice article gains some traction. It's a lovely situation for his family, especially his kids, but whitewashing the guys long-standing and incredibly vocal beliefs in order to celebrate him as a some paragon of virtue for their own PR benefit is really, really hosed up.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Good lord what a gigantic clusterfuck. Happily the ban was reversed, what an utterly ridiculous situation. Sorry for everybody who got dragged into it (and yes, all of this happened completely without my knowledge).

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!

The best part is in this week's episode, you can hear one of the Usos softly going "......what"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The trashcan bounced off the window and hit me in the face :smith:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Ban Rovert again.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Waffleopolis posted:

The best part is in this week's episode, you can hear one of the Usos softly going "......what"

Usos should commentate more often

It's been said frequently, but they've been easily one of the most watchable things in the company since the heel turn

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Vice Sports had a small piece on how awful it is that WWE is using Warrior as a symbol in their fake cancer charity campaign:

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/article/59y3nb/wwe-is-whitewashing-the-ultimate-warriors-bigoted-past

This led me to finding some more horrible Warrior quotes including one where he states drug addicts should be imprisoned for life or ideally killed.

WWE is the worst.

I think Warrior's comments on Bobby Heenan going through cancer was one of the worst things I've read.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Gonzo McFee posted:

I think Warrior's comments on Bobby Heenan going through cancer was one of the worst things I've read.

Oh. I thought all the racism was pretty bad.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Gonzo McFee posted:

Also, YOUR POSTS, BITCH!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Oh. I thought all the racism was pretty bad.

Well I heard the racism in videos so that doesn't count.

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Also, YOUR POSTS, BITCH!

At least people read mine, RacistguidingSHITE!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Cavauro posted:

It's true, I am a pony that designs pretty dresses with lots of diamonds.

That thing about San Francisco is total bullshit though

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Oh man Lowtax is the Authority and rovert is Roman Reigns

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

keevo posted:

Does this mean J-Ru is Jamie Noble? :neckbeard:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

It only takes one tweet.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GET YOUR rear end OUT OF HERE, YOU FUCKMAN!

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

keevo posted:

Lowtax acts like he doesn't like rovert, but it's clearly faked?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

This whole thing was booked better then most WWE stories.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Gumball Gumption posted:

I wasn't buying the swerve at first but astrollinthepork is really nailing the obnoxious heel persona.

J-Ru isn't inserting himself into the feud and is thus 10x the authority figure Shane McMahon is.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

VJeff posted:

I wasn't buying the swerve at first but astrollinthepork is really nailing the obnoxious heel persona.

J-Ru isn't inserting himself into the feud and is thus 10x the authority figure Shane McMahon is.

Obnoxious dillusional heel. Projecting all of your weirdness on the babyface is a great heel gimmick.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Gumball Gumption posted:

Goddammit you beat me to it.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Cavauro posted:

I see what you did there

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Lowtax posted:

gently caress off. I intentionally posted here to hear from the other side, so I could literally correct a mistake if I made one, which I am now doing.
fwiw I didn't like Rovert either until he messaged me when he was banned and tried to set the records straight and one on one he's not a bad guy, he's not a good guy, he's just Rovert. He did genuinely seem to appreciate feedback on why people can't stand him and wanted to make efforts to be a better poster though so I can't hate him for at least trying

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
keep in mind DDP was a stalker once too and everyone loves him

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Midnightghoul posted:

keep in mind DDP was a stalker once too and everyone loves him

Yeah but rovert's match with Goldberg stunk.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

VJeff posted:

Yeah but rovert's match with Goldberg stunk.

Ric Flair has died

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Bill Goldberg posted:

Ric Flair has died

rip naitch

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings