Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
GOKU, the robot, and FOOD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

CJacobs posted:

I haven't played Chrono Trigger okay jesus

:argh:

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Pretty sure he isn't serious.

Robo, Food and Goku have a yodeling competition in the snowcovered mountains..

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
G0KU, GOKU and FOOD, in case GOKU gets hungry. Silent Protagonist needs FOOD badly!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Darth TNT posted:

Pretty sure he isn't serious.

I am! I've never played Chrono Trigger ever, the only things I know about it are from this LP and BUT THE FUTURE REFUSED TO CHANGE, and that's it!

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Bring GOKU, G0KU and FOOD along. And don't forget to grab that hand again.

CJacobs posted:

I am! I've never played Chrono Trigger ever, the only things I know about it are from this LP and BUT THE FUTURE REFUSED TO CHANGE, and that's it!

And that's all you need. Forever. Everything in this LP is exactly as it is in the game anyways.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe

Geemer posted:

And that's all you need. Forever. Everything in this LP is exactly as it is in the game anyways.

Well yeah, the game was made by time travelers who read the LP. It's like in Back to the Future, another well-known retroactive documentary.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
there is an update forthcoming. i got real busy. but it's still not dead!!

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Blind Sally posted:

there is an update forthcoming. i got real busy. but it's still not dead!!

How would you rate this thread on a 1 to 10 scale of "Let's Play Pokemon Red With LP Superstar FactsAreUseless" to dead?

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
He's actually LPing the game in realtime. See you all in a couple thousand years either backwards or forwards.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

CJacobs posted:

He's actually LPing the game in realtime. See you all in a couple thousand years either backwards or forwards.

Lies! Time isn't real, it's just a perceptual conceit. :colbert:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Bregor posted:

GOKU, CHCH, and FOOD

Then go back to the snowstorm and play the snowboard mini-game with CLOD.

You select a viable party and return to the snow fields. However, rather than check out that odd building in the corner, you decide to strike up a conversation with CLOD. He offers to race you in a friendly game of snowboarding. Never one to back out of a challenge, you accept!

Problem: CLOD is much much better at snowboarding than you are. Much, much better.

:megadeath: Chron Trag OST - Mt. Woe :megadeath:

You are absolutely humiliated by CLOD. CHCH and FOOD make fun of you. Your position as leader is in jeopardy. You challenge CLOD to a duel to restore your honour. He laughs at you and flees.

"Meet me in the center of the Mountain Hedge Maze!" he shouts, "if you can find me, you may have your duel!"

A chase, is it? Heh, you'll give him a chase. Then you'll cut him into tiny pieces and restore your honour. Night descends on the mountain, as CLOD enters the maze.

:megadeath: Crono Tragg OST - The Maze :megadeath:

That son of a bitch. That little bastard. How dare he. You'll show him. You grab yourself an axe that was lying conveniently nearby. Somehow it feels more appropriate to destroy CLOD with it than with your katana. You plunge into the maze. CLOD's footprints are clearly visible in the snow. You'll catch that loving MUTANT freak in no (0) time at all.

Only you can't find him. You follow and keep following. Then suddenly the tracks stop, yet there is no CLOD to be found. HOW. HOW CAN THIS BE. HE can't (can not) simply disappear!!!

You have the Penis of an Orca [Orcinus Orca] as part of your taxidermy collection; but the Orca is not a Whale; it is a Toothed Whale [paradoxically, Toothed Whales are Dolphins] so it is not pertinent [relevant to this search for CLOD].

Whales have baleen because they eat Krill. Dolphins have teeth because they eat Fish and Cephalopods. A marine Mammal with baleen is a Whale; a marine Mammal with teeth is a Dolphin; unless it has four [4] legs; in this case it is a Pinniped (a Sea Lion if it has ears; a Seal if it does not). This is assuming that a Specimen has no fur; if it has fur then it may be one of any number of things; such as an Otter; or a retriever Dog.

But I am not here to discuss baleen and teeth; I am here to discover facts about Sexual Intercourse via the Anus.

Congratulations on unlocking the Overlook Hotel Hedge Maze Ending! 24 down, only 6 more endings to go!

Is it at all possible to delay going to the next major plot point even further? Will the thread finally vote to check out that strange building in the distance?

You decide!

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Clearly our plot is steering us to Check out that smaller mountain in the North I mean, obviously.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Eat the Whale Dolphin

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
check out that anus.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
You guys are making crow sad:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
:siren::siren::siren:GO TO ZEAL ALREADY YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!:siren::siren::siren:

Happy Mother's Day!

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
It's almost as if crow has helped plan something special for Zeal and is impatient for us to get to that point.

I wonder what would happen if we further delayed it.

hmmm...

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

At this point we just have to do something else. Let's go check out that other mountain.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Go to Zeal offscreen and jump right past it to the next plot location

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
:byodood:

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

ultrafilter posted:

At this point we just have to do something else. Let's go check out that other mountain.

Yeah, sounds right.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Use magical artillery to destroy Zeal from the ground so you can skip that plot point entirely.

Surely nothing can go wrong!

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Screw you jerks I wanna Go to Zeal

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Shei-kun posted:

Use magical artillery to destroy Zeal from the ground so you can skip that plot point entirely.

Surely nothing can go wrong!

Do not draw unwanted attention to yourself. Trying to kill her will only serve to anger her further. :ssh:

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Let's compromise!

Go to Zeal, then burn it to the ground.

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

Come on, guys. Let's go somewhere Crow would enjoy.

Go to Balandor.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

No wait, do this

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Regalingualius posted:

Let's compromise!

Go to Zeal, then burn it to the ground.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Wait, is that the smell of freshly-ground lemon rind in the air? Follow the scent to the gourmet kingdom of Zest

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

Make like this is our Last Story and go to Zael

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Alternatively:

Burn Zeal down to the ground, then go explore it.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Tunicate posted:

Wait, is that the smell of freshly-ground lemon rind in the air? Follow the scent to the gourmet kingdom of Zest

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Go with zeal to Onett to grab some food.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Tunicate posted:

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Do whatever and get railroaded to Zeal. It'll be part of the "Angry GM" ending.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Go to Zell and challenge him to a hot dog eating contest

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I don't like this CLOD motherfucker. Tell him to look at that thing over there, then RIP HIS SPINE OUT OF HIS BODY LIKE A BOSS :black101: :megadeath: :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rose Spirit
Nov 4, 2010

:33 < APEX PURREDATOR

Tunicate posted:

• Locked thread