Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

loquacius posted:

Ben's gonna recover from covid and then make a bunch of cartoons about how it's just the flu and all you need is vitamins or whatever
He's gonna make one with strong daddy trump looking on in approval and a terrified crying aoc running away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Ben Garrison is 100% the type to get stealth vaccinated.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Ben Garrison is 100% the type to get stealth vaccinated.

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1442485956989304834

Oh, it was already posted. Oh well, the tweet is still funny.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

I don't want him to die becuase then we'd lose his insane cartoons but on the other hand Ben Garrison dying of Covid would be extremely funny

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Right wing media personalities who refuse to get vaccinated never catch coronavirus.

no they definitely do then they die

it's happened to a bunch of like AM radio hosts and poo poo lol

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

spacemang_spliff posted:

no they definitely do then they die

it's happened to a bunch of like AM radio hosts and poo poo lol

I think that was the joke

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Probed for being slow smh

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

drat we already lost Dees. The world is so cruel. Maybe if we send all those Marx edit cartoons to him, he'll feel better?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I want him to die.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/HaitianDvorce/status/1442588037263806468?s=20

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

the lovely thing about heaven is that there no coke there because eric clapton wouldn't let it fall out of a window

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I can't help but think about the Mr. Show sketch with the Teardrop Awards, and now I'm imagining Tina posting about how Ben drew a cartoon to be published upon his death, with him looking up at himself in Heaven and smiling.

"I'll miss you...me."

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer
According to Newsweek, Garrison has lost 15 pounds and said he "would never go to the hospital."

https://www.newsweek.com/anti-vaccine-cartoonist-rough-covid-case-says-he-would-never-go-hospital-1632994?amp=1

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Not sounding good.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dying to Coronavirus would be Garrison's funniest bit though.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
the post Mordem comic would be Herman Cain levels

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Garrison deserves to be commemorated with a special cartoon from every hack who calls themself a "political cartoonist."

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Matt “Epstein was a victim of the carceral system” Bors would probably come out of retirement for that

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Thanatosian posted:

According to Newsweek, Garrison has lost 15 pounds and said he "would never go to the hospital."

https://www.newsweek.com/anti-vaccine-cartoonist-rough-covid-case-says-he-would-never-go-hospital-1632994?amp=1

I googled "lung weight" hoping for a joke that writes itself but they only weigh on average about 2 lbs

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
statue's gonna crumple like a soda can under a boot if that lovely folding hat's any indicator

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Kitfox88 posted:

statue's gonna crumple like a soda can under a boot if that lovely folding hat's any indicator

It's one of those confederate monuments. Hollow inside and paid for by a huge grift.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Digging the 'Live Laugh Love' font on the syringe, I have positive feelings about medical tyranny now.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

glad he's going to use the last stretch of his life making comics to say the life saving medicine he's refusing is evil.

MyushiVerSCOOTY
Jan 22, 2004

She looks like Smurfette

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Ben will miraculously* survive and come up with a cartoon proudly exclaiming “IT’S JUST THE FLU!!!” to a Fauci at his most rodentlike and an entourage of his online haters

his cartoons from then on will be the most obnoxious possible although it’s clear that some decline has set in

*get government comped medical care that would in any just world have bankrupted a “libertarian” such as himself, then lie about it

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mary Annette posted:

Digging the 'Live Laugh Love' font on the syringe

it's called cursive

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

it's called cursive

yeah, but that PARTICULAR font of cursive has a, uh, pedigree.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kitfox88 posted:

I think it’s supposed to be a Phrygian cap

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

said it before, say it again, wish the dems were even a percent as awesome as these dickheads pretend they are

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

So are we supposed to think this is bad or??

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Ben is actually dead and the deep state has control of his twitter account.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

i doubt he was sick

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Drunkboxer posted:

i doubt he was sick

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Of course he's sick.

SICK IN THE FREAKIN' HEAD!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Why didn't God save all that time and trouble by not letting him get infected in the first place? Seems pretty disorganised.