Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

:frogsiren: RUH ROH :frogsiren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
Down to $260 in premarket. Bunch of people gonna get their orders executed when they aren’t looking.

A second exec has hit the building! HR head this time.

Lote has issued a correction as of 14:09 on Sep 7, 2018

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Lote posted:

Down to $260 in premarket. Bunch of people gonna get their orders executed when they aren’t looking.

:staredog:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

this is good for tesla

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

It's cool to see what the actual brokerages do to people who play around with actual securities but are also bitcoin level dumb about managing poo poo

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
guys its going to go up 5% this is hell reality remember

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
It's been 244 in the last year lol it could go lower but it could also lead to people Printing Dollars For Sixty Cents, s'markets for you

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I logged onto the internet this morning and saw lots of redditors praising Joe Rogan and Elon Musk for being super cool together and it got me thinking, there are many worse contemporary figures you could put in a room together, but I don't know if there are many that rae simply more annoying than those two credulous, mean-spirited morons

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol that the head of HR decided not go to back to work at tesla

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
It’s also 6 AM West Coast time so these executives are jumping ship early and Elon is still sleeping (and probably hungover)

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Frog Act posted:

I logged onto the internet this morning and saw lots of redditors praising Joe Rogan and Elon Musk for being super cool together and it got me thinking, there are many worse contemporary figures you could put in a room together, but I don't know if there are many that rae simply more annoying than those two credulous, mean-spirited morons

Trump/Pence lol

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

call off the SEC - Musk clearly just forgot a period when he said he planned to take tsla private at $4.20/share

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
$266 is the old hotness.

The new hotness is $256

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Lote posted:

$266 is the old hotness.

The new hotness is $256

:yeshaha:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSxECJNYPuA

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/ScrubbestLeague/status/1038054463154647040?s=19

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Nice

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

ni.ce

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Nice

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

n.ice

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Agronox posted:

the board of directors should stick a muzzle on him and lock up his phone

and, yeah, probably throw him in rehab

they try to make him go to rehab and he said

naow, naow, naow

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

posting your own tweets. not nice

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Always a good call to do drugs that are illegal on the federal level on camera while already being investigated by the feds

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Grey Fox posted:

Always a good call to do drugs that are illegal on the federal level on camera while already being investigated by the feds

lmao

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
If you told the world earlier this year that a multi-billion dollar company was going to crash and burn because of some teenage boys in Thailand, I'll bet nobody would have predicted it would be this way.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

Jose posted:

you know I got chewed out for it at the time but I’ve made good shitposting mutuals the few times I’ve done so

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

thats the weed number

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Jose posted:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
dpyot

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I needed to crop the pic and Twitter is good for that, and it's impossible as far as I can tell to download the picture from Twitter on the phone

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
We're hitting 250 at least today. This is mass panic and I love it.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

BONE DOG posted:

I didn't know joe rogan did the synopsis

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1037976743963840512

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/wyatt_privilege/status/1038057118966980610

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

lmao

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

its ~beautiful~

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

He does have a pretty impressively upside-down lookin head tho

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Henry Ford originally split from the Dodge Brothers because they wanted to pay their factory workers less than he wanted to pay them. Elon Musk split from his Head of Accounting because weed flamethrowers LA tunnels holes in batteries and Thai cave boys

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol

https://twitter.com/janebspencer/status/1038057693653688320

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

If you told the world earlier this year that a multi-billion dollar company was going to crash and burn because of some teenage boys in Thailand, I'll bet nobody would have predicted it would be this way.

Elon never left the cave