Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
Facts:

1) Taylor Swift is some sort of super mega high born WASP.
2) All Anglos are kid diddlers.

The only possible conclusion is that Taylor Swift is definitely doing untoward things to her legions of pre-teen fans. QED.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

I'm Crap posted:

Facts:

The only possible conclusion is that Taylor Swift is definitely doing untoward things to her legions of pre-teen fans. QED.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

She was more attractive with curly hair and before anorexia tbqh

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Fog Tripper posted:

She was more attractive with curly hair and before anorexia tbqh

Who is the other girl in that gif?

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

Who is the other girl in that gif?

her hot victoria's secret model gf

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
I want to shove a footlong down each of their throats repeatedly.
footlong sub

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Troposphere posted:

Oh nice. I hope they get married.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Troposphere posted:

im the elephant seal in the last photo

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I'm Crap posted:

Facts:

Except that fact 1 is wrong????

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
unironically love tswift. I mean when I tell my friends I always preface it with "i dont usually like skinny blonde girls but-" but honestly taylor swift is fuckin bangin'.

I'd shake my dick off all over her face if you know what I mean

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Except that fact 1 is wrong????
Swift was born on December 13, 1989, in West Reading, Pennsylvania. Her father, Scott Kingsley Swift, is a Merrill Lynch financial adviser. Scott was raised in Pennsylvania and is the descendant of three generations of bank presidents. Her mother, Andrea (née Finlay), is a homemaker who previously worked as a mutual fund marketing executive. Andrea, though American, spent the first 10 years of her life in Singapore, before returning to the U.S. and settling in Texas—her own father was an engineer who worked throughout Southeast Asia. Swift grew up with one sibling, her younger brother, Austin.

Swift spent the early years of her life on an 11-acre Christmas-tree farm in Cumru Township, Pennsylvania. Swift's family owned several Quarter horses and a Shetland pony, and her first hobby was English horse riding. Her mother first put her in a saddle when she was nine months old and she later competed in horse shows. Swift attended preschool and kindergarten at the Alvernia Montessori School, run by Franciscan nuns, before moving to the Wyndcroft School, a co-ed private school. Swift and her brother were raised in accordance with the Presbyterian faith and attended Vacation Bible School.

When Swift was nine years old, the family moved to a rented house in the suburban town of Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, where she attended West Reading Elementary Center and Wyomissing Area Junior/Senior High School. Swift summered at her parents' waterfront vacation home in Stone Harbor, New Jersey, and described it as the place "where most of my childhood memories were formed."

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I'm Crap posted:

Swift was born on December 13, 1989, in West Reading, Pennsylvania. Her father, Scott Kingsley Swift, is a Merrill Lynch financial adviser. Scott was raised in Pennsylvania and is the descendant of three generations of bank presidents. Her mother, Andrea (née Finlay), is a homemaker who previously worked as a mutual fund marketing executive. Andrea, though American, spent the first 10 years of her life in Singapore, before returning to the U.S. and settling in Texas—her own father was an engineer who worked throughout Southeast Asia. Swift grew up with one sibling, her younger brother, Austin.

Swift spent the early years of her life on an 11-acre Christmas-tree farm in Cumru Township, Pennsylvania. Swift's family owned several Quarter horses and a Shetland pony, and her first hobby was English horse riding. Her mother first put her in a saddle when she was nine months old and she later competed in horse shows. Swift attended preschool and kindergarten at the Alvernia Montessori School, run by Franciscan nuns, before moving to the Wyndcroft School, a co-ed private school. Swift and her brother were raised in accordance with the Presbyterian faith and attended Vacation Bible School.

When Swift was nine years old, the family moved to a rented house in the suburban town of Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, where she attended West Reading Elementary Center and Wyomissing Area Junior/Senior High School. Swift summered at her parents' waterfront vacation home in Stone Harbor, New Jersey, and described it as the place "where most of my childhood memories were formed."

This poo poo sounds so loving shady. Financial advisors and even bank presidents don't make that much money. Must be drug smugglers.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

she thinks she's just so loving cute and precious, doesn't she?

cloying. defined.

why you such a bitch tho?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

Oh nice. I hope they get married.

:agreed:

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

:swoon:

relationship goals

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
KPCREW RULES

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Troposphere posted:

:swoon:

relationship goals

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

when i went to the gym in college i constantly saw that video she did with t pain. like, twice each visit.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007
Taytay owns bones

CollegeCop
Jul 11, 2005

You're right. I'm not a real cop. Those are imaginary handcuffs. And in a minute, we'll be going to the make-believe jail.
Here's Tay doing some Tay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hes5eanJVuw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Hmu when nudes r out thx

• Locked thread