Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Gonna freely assume we'll get the last three signups tonight, so I'll plan on getting all role PM's out between 7 and 8 a.m. EDT tomorrow. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Doctor Dogballs posted:

I would like to play

Flying Leatherman posted:

Gonna freely assume we'll get the last threetwo signups tonight, so I'll plan on getting all role PM's out between 7 and 8 a.m. EDT tomorrow. :)

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

and you thought this would take forever :colbert:

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Khris Kruel posted:

and you thought this would take forever :colbert:

Let's just say I'm really glad I wrote and proofread all the flavor before I opened the thread. I was still finishing a couple role PMs for flavor in the last game I ran.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Rarity posted:

Welcome to the big leagues, kid :clint:

Hey rarity. How's health stuff goin?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jimson posted:

Hey rarity. How's health stuff goin?

I'm doing much better, thanks :)

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Ok i will do this because I don't want to miss YPM's triumphant return.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Mafia newbies, you should come join us in the Mafia Chat Thread. It's a place where we kick back and discuss important subjects like MOBAs, football and Kashuno's myriad of life failures.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Don't do it, it's tainted with the anime virus.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Me

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

:neckbeard:

##vote Taste

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I play. Combine Cpig and TT into one player. *mysterious ape motions*

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Prepare for copious amounts of

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Infinitum posted:

Prepare for copious amounts of

What...weighs less than water?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Propaganda Machine posted:

Lead!

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Propaganda Machine posted:

Very small rocks!

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
um

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

:frogout:

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i'm more of a 'flying circus' guy tbh

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

GulagDolls posted:

I play. Combine Cpig and TT into one player. *mysterious ape motions*

The thread has always said 24 players, I don't know what you're ta--ah crap I forgot to edit the announcement before I made this post, plot foiled

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Listen to what they're saying about me and you'll lose I'm undeniably the most outrageous Mafia player here

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Kashuno posted:

Listen to what they're saying about me and you'll lose I'm undeniably the most outrageous Mafia player here

lol at this scum

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Get hosed bitch boy I'm bout to put ~serious effort~ into this one do you best hope you're town

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Turbo Kash D1 imo

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Kashuno posted:

Get hosed bitch boy I'm bout to put ~serious effort~ into this one do you best hope you're town

wow man chill this is just a game no need to call names

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Infinitum posted:

Turbo Kash D1 imo

this man gets it

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
The Knights of the Round Table had been slogging through the swamp for days, when one misty morning, a castle loomed out of the fog. They rushed to the gate, and asked to be admitted so that they could resupply and continue their quest for the Holy Grail. They were admitted warmly, and given food and wine - and even a place to rest, up in the room at the top of the tallest tower. When they awoke the next morning, though, they found themselves locked in, with the master of the castle gloating outside. Lancelot's squire, Concorde, grabbed his bow and shot the man through the grate in the door, and he toppled over stone dead. Unfortunately, the door was still locked, and there didn't seem to be an easy way out. As the arguments grew heated, some came to blows - and when the dust had cleared, Concorde himself had been stabbed with a poisoned dagger. On further reflection, there were definitely more people in the room than there were the night before - but who were the traitors, and who were the innocent victims? Who was trying to impede the quest for the Holy Grail, and who just wanted to get out of the tower? Everyone looked at least passingly familiar. The knights would have to use their deductive abilities to root out the traitors and continue their quest...

Herbert's Father, the Quest Saboteur-aligned Overpowered Jailer, was sniped Day 0

Concorde, the Round Table-aligned One-Shot Juggernaut Vigilante, was poisoned Night 0

Role PM's are going out now! Day 1 will start when they're all out.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

Turbo Kash D1 imo

Careful, your scumminess is showing

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Role PM's are out!

Day 1 Begins Now

Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (24): Rarity, Your Personal Muse, King Burgundy, SirSamVimes, Khris Kruel, Rascyc, Friction.123, gannyGrabber, Podima, White Noise Marine, Shadow0, Kashuno, TheDonPeters, Azuth0667, Jimson, Glowku, Tommunist, tpink, Infinitum, Propaganda Machine, Doctor Dogballs, CapitalistPig, Tremendous Taste, GulagDolls

With 24 alive, it's 13 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 07th, 2016 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 60 hours.

Soaring Kestrel fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Apr 5, 2016

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

60 hours?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Afraid you'll scum slip with it being so long? :smuggo:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Obviously.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

They'll get shorter. :) Blame the early start!

I did make a mistake on the deadline date because I can't count hours, though. That's been resolved.

Soaring Kestrel fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Apr 5, 2016

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Hello! Hello! Hello!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hello, who do you think might be scum?

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Hola amigos.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Hello, who do you think might be scum?

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

No my friendo, I'm on a glorious quest. We must find the Slam Whale Holy Grail!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote white noise marine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

My friend, if you are not interested in that which is most holy, you must be one of those that have infiltrated our ranks. :clint:

• Locked thread