Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Posehn Clown Posse

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

facebook jihad posted:

How many goons are unironic juggalos I wonder? They are like the white trash version of bronies I imagine

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Three Jugg Moon

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Nonviolent J posted:

2 weeks ago

congratulate him, inspiration to goons everywhere, you can do it

(my avatar, 1994)

He looks like an angry, swole Chris Elliott

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

now that's a crusty crack pipe! :italy: mamma mia! spaghetti!

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Why does everybody in Detroit look the loving same.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Crash_N_Burn posted:

"It's a clown and it symbolizes street warfare. See, I'm part of the clowns now, ya dig?"

meatwad is a great character

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord
that running man with the axe symbol is dumb as hell

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Did the juggalos ever make good on their threat to kill lowtax

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Uncle Wemus posted:

Did the juggalos ever make good on their threat to kill lowtax

you think thats the first lowtax that we see here irregularly? that's like lowtax 5 or 6

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
I've worked with some juggalos which probably says more about me than them. I once had a very sincere conversation with one about if he was planning on taking his wife to the gathering round about the time the focus was spinning up on SA. He was every bit a good father and husband from what I could gather.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
The Juggaling Juggalos ICQ Lowtax chat on the main page is how I heard of this site back in the day

http://www.somethingawful.com/icq-pranks/icq-transcript-juggling/1/

smooth jazz
May 13, 2010

fyodor posted:

D'Angelo got fat?

Yea he used to be a prana bindu god now he's like a character from Eddie Murphy's nutty professor dinner scene.

ps I'm dumb and can't figure out how to post pics via the android app.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
1 you can listen to music and still do any/everything else like huff spraypaint out in the garage
2 TV makes you sit down, shut up, and watch and you can't watch TV in the garage where I huff spraypaint
Therefore ICP is the lesser of two evils because MLP is not conducive to huffing spraypaint

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

polio king posted:

pretty sure he didn't lose it naturally, if he did then grats. this guy looks like he went the surgery/gastric band route though.

how is rapping clown man any more or less deserving of praise depending on whether he dieted or got surgery

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Public reminder that the weapon of choice held by the 'Hatchetman' is in fact a cleaver.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Shaquin posted:

I've worked with some juggalos which probably says more about me than them. I once had a very sincere conversation with one about if he was planning on taking his wife to the gathering round about the time the focus was spinning up on SA. He was every bit a good father and husband from what I could gather.

My classes salutatorian got a full ride scholarship to Georgia Tech, but after Freshman year she married a juggalo who worked at one of their dining facilities and dropped out. She's a dept manager at Ace Hardware with 4 kids from 3 dads. Last I saw she still had a Hatchet lady as her AV on social media.

Clown Rap, not even once

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
my jugggalo name is saturated fat

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

HoboZero posted:

Posehn Clown Posse

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Wasn't there a jugallo facebook or dating site or something we made fun of here a couple years back?

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

That Robot posted:

that little running dude symbol they use (the one tattooed on his face) is dumb af

it's like the iconography of an outlet mall in 1994

it's like a Jokerman font dingbat.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

let's talk more about this [ex] wife. Is she crazy?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Never forget.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
thumbs up

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe
I read his book many years back. If I remember correctly, he lost a couple handfulls of weight just from running for a while around 2000 or so. I'll admit I like ICP, but his weight goes up and down like he is a redneck Oprah. Every concert I have been to of theirs, even the juggalos were making fun of his weight. Good on him, losing that much weight is a big deal. Or, I dunno, I feel bad about his cancer. I can't tell.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Louis C.K.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

rappy clown droppin pounds

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Remember those people at the gathering of the juggalos that, instead of buying grease paint for their faces, went and spray painted their faces in the wood, using their hands to cover parts of their face to make patterns.

Truly masters of innovation.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Linux Pirate posted:

Remember those people at the gathering of the juggalos that, instead of buying grease paint for their faces, went and spray painted their faces in the wood, using their hands to cover parts of their face to make patterns.

Truly masters of innovation.

From everything I've ever heard about it The Gathering Of The Juggaloes sounds like a fun time and I would totally attend if it were within 2-3 hours of me

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I had a brief ICP phase in the late 90s, Violent J gets skinny for a few months every 5 years or so.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

lol so loving stupid

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lol @ the guy trying to chop some clothes with a axe. You gotta have right tool for the job :airquote: wtflol

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I'm the scum flying off the dudes hair in the lower right.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Linux Pirate posted:

I'm the scum flying off the dudes hair in the lower right.

Juggalos are gross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Anyone have that video of the hot girl getting a train run on her at the gathering? One of the guys taking her to pound town was easily 80 years old. Asking for a friend...

• Locked thread