Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
gently caress yes!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Upon further consideration, I may given in to a momentary, baseless paranoia. So, with that in mind, if I receive less than two votes at eviction, we can consider any potential vendetta cancelled.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh my god what?

Okay Meinberg I'm not saying this is or is not going to happen to you, but I think you should see this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiSV9K38XMo

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Huh. Okay, that was...unexpected. Meinberg, I hope you know what you're doing. :shrug:

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Oh, that reminds me. If I stay in and receive exactly four votes, let's just say that there is going to be something of an furious anger.

If I get voted out, though? Well, then that's my bad.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
If I get nominated next week, I will be angry, but only if the ratio of votes to non-votes is an even number. If it's an odd number that is NOT 1-0, I will go with quiet grace.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

XyloJW posted:

If I get nominated next week, I will be angry, but only if the ratio of votes to non-votes is an even number. If it's an odd number that is NOT 1-0, I will go with quiet grace.

What about if it's an imaginary number?

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
If you add up the letters in each clause of the preceding post, you will find the average is the number of letters in the name of the person I plan to vote for eviction.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Rarity posted:

What about if it's an imaginary number?

Then I will take it to the 4th power.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

I like math. Numbers soothe the balm of the voices in my head that tell me to burn things. They grant the light through the darkness of the Abyss.

What I'm saying is that I'm a mathemagician.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
How long are we going to have to vote? I don't think I will be home by 6 and the awful app doesn't have PMs.

And I can't remember my password.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Asiina posted:

How long are we going to have to vote? I don't think I will be home by 6 and the awful app doesn't have PMs.

Awful app has pms. :confused:

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Asiina posted:

I can never remember my password either. It sucks when I'm away from my PC for an extended period of time, and I want to check on my threads.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
mine is P@ssword

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
I remember mine, and it's one of those dumb Radium-era passwords when you needed 13 characters, upper and lower case, numbers, and symbols.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

JakeP posted:

mine is P@ssword

Oh, that's right! I decided to go a little smarter: P@$$w0rd

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

XyloJW posted:

I remember mine, and it's one of those dumb Radium-era passwords when you needed 13 characters, upper and lower case, numbers, and symbols.

I remember forgetting my password so many times during this era

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Meinberg posted:

Oh, that's right! I decided to go a little smarter: P@$$w0rd

OneTwoThreeFore5

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!

XyloJW posted:

Ohhh gently caress you don't need to have a stupid long password anymore?

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Yeah, they got rid of that requirement a long time ago.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
I guess I never noticed especially since when you do a password reset you still get a stupid retardedly long password.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Asiina posted:

Midnight.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

XyloJW posted:

Awful app has pms. :confused:

What, how, I can't find it.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Asiina posted:

What, how, I can't find it.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

forum moderator alerts? wuts taht

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
The worst forum.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
It's every bad and terrible post all in one place.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

My awful app doesnt look like that, I think I'm using a different one.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

XyloJW posted:

It's every bad and terrible post all in one place.

Honestly surprised no one went for the "post history button" joke. What a bunch of softies.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Asiina posted:

My awful app doesnt look like that, I think I'm using a different one.

As far as I know there's just one for iOS. If you're on Android, I think there're two apps for SA, and both have PMs.

Awful Big Brother: Not For Awful App Tech Support

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

We're getting pretty close to voting time, and with it, radio silence until all the votes have been tallied.

So, I just want to say that it's been great playing with you guys so far, and I can only hope that I get to some more. But even if I have to go, I'll stick it out and enjoy watching everything from the Visitor's Vista.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
No fair doing your speech early

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

XyloJW posted:

I just want people to vote their conscience!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

XyloJW posted:

Theres no rule against making speeches all day

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Eviction Two

Right out of the gates drama unfolding with a Head of Household determining who the Have-Nots would be, a controversial usage of the Power of Veto, and everyone being sent into a mad scramble, we are in for one unpredictable night. This is Awful Big Brother!

Houseguests, this is your second Eviction ceremony. Tonight you will have to vote out one of the two people that your Head of Household, Uniballer, has nominated. Either Kontour, up for nomination for a second consecutive week, or Meinberg, a player who made some bold moves for sure.

At this time, I would like to give both Meinberg and Kontour Five minutes to plead their case. After that, I will let you know when it is time to vote.

As usual, during these ceremonies and until after the HOH competition, there is to be absolutely zero Out Of Thread communication.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Basically my speech is this:

Vote fun or vote none.

Do you want to have someone around who does crazy poo poo that makes things interesting and exciting?
Or do you want Kontour who does jack and/or poo poo all day long?

The decision is yours!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

No more posting, time is up, it is now time to vote.

The two nominees, Kontour and Meinberg, are not allowed to vote. The Head of Household, Uniballer, is also forbidden from voting. Houseguests, you must send me your votes.

When PMing in your vote, write who you are voting for clearly and concisely in the SUBJECT line. The PMs won't be read. You have until Midnight to submit your vote. Failure to send in a vote by the deadline will result in a penalty vote against yourself the next time you are nominated. There is to be no posting until I have received all of the votes.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Houseguests: When I reveal the vote, the person who has been evicted will have one minute to post a short goodbye, gather their belongings, and leave through the front door.

By a vote of 7-2, Meinberg...

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

You are safe.

Kontour, you have been EVICTED from the Awful Big Brother House.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Welp, GG Kontour.

Congrats Meinberg.

Let's get this HOH on the road, I am falling asleep.

• Locked thread