Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

In my experience when a scum player lists a few things they find suspicious, they include at least one actual scum in their suspicions. After looking more closely at all the votes he considered ~extra bad~, I feel like TheDonPeters looks like a good vote. He hasn't posted anything of note all game, and all the opinions he's offered are just "me too".

##vote TheDonPeters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

SirSamVimes posted:

In my experience when a scum player lists a few things they find suspicious, they include at least one actual scum in their suspicions. After looking more closely at all the votes he considered ~extra bad~, I feel like TheDonPeters looks like a good vote. He hasn't posted anything of note all game, and all the opinions he's offered are just "me too".

##vote TheDonPeters

TheDonPeters is scum you say? I'VE GOT THIS ONE YOU GUYS JUST STAND BACK AND WATCH THE CHAMP WORK

##vote TheDonPeters

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

nice name change Glowku :respek:

I'm not sure how I feel about another day vig in the game...but he seems to have restrictions like I do. Also never thought I'd see the day two day vig's killed scum with their shots

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

and let that be a lesson to all of you. Always lynch the first person in a game that mentions "lyncher." They're almost always projecting

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Maybe if dp comes back and talks more

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

SirSamVimes posted:

Mayor Glowku posted:

TheDonPeters is scum you say? I'VE GOT THIS ONE YOU GUYS JUST STAND BACK AND WATCH THE CHAMP WORK

Ahura Mazda frowns upon a lack of posting.

I stand with our mayor and hero.

##Vote TheDonPeters

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Mayor Glowku posted:

##vote TheDonPeters

This is not good.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
I find it interesting that the only "experienced" player who both voted YPM and was called out by Podima is Kash.

Why would he pass over both SSV and Tomm?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

A little pressure can't hurt.

##vote TheDonPeters

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Infinitum posted:

##vote TheDonPeters

You know the gibbis train is going to get rolling on DonPeters, they don't need your vote to turbo another person.

In fact this vote is lazy as gently caress.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

##vote TheDonPeters

gently caress you this is stupid the day is early.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote infinitum

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Actually gently caress it ##vote Infinitum

Nothing but white noise all of D2, and I was already suspicious at the end of D1.

You know he's going to get a lot of votes, the only way I can see this making sense if you are trying to get someone killed quickly.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

So you're allowed to vote for a reaction, but other's aren't Kash?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Friction.123 posted:

Nothing but white noise all of D2,

Day's barely started mate.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

So you're allowed to vote for a reaction, but other's aren't Kash?

You didn't have a reaction

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Infinitum posted:

Day's barely started mate.

I know, its impressive how many posts you've made just for the sake of posting.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Friction.123 posted:

I know, its impressive how many posts you've made just for the sake of posting.

Never stop posting.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Kashuno posted:

This is not good.

Never fear citizen! This will be just fine! Let the champ get in the ring with this scum, I will DESTROY them with my honor at the CHAMP

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Azuth0667 posted:

Never stop posting.

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Friction.123 posted:

I find it interesting that the only "experienced" player who both voted YPM and was called out by Podima is Kash.

This is certainly worthy of consideration. But again, lots of people he didn't call out.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Infinitum posted:

##vote TheDonPeters

##vote infinitum

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Friction.123 posted:

and...cough...me...

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Right, but we already know you're the serial killer so we aren't worried.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

ive been busy with stupid survivor game and ill look at this seriously 2mrrow

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

I'll lend you my power! *throws arms into the air*

##vote TheDonPeters

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

gannyGrabber posted:

I'll lend you my power! *throws arms into the air*

##vote TheDonPeters

Hey kid be careful, it's dangerous here! There's scum everywhere, just leave it to the Champ!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

King Burgundy posted:

##vote infinitum

A little pressure can't hurt
##vote King Burgundy

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Jimson posted:

A little pressure can't hurt
##vote King Burgundy

Pressure only works if the person actually believes you're serious about your vote :ssh:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Can you dumb dumbs not joke lynch a guy

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Kashuno posted:

Can you dumb dumbs not joke lynch a guy

I think they feel cheated out of their joke lynch by KK's vig kill yesterday.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
My opinion on the "Podima probably mentioned scum" thing: yeah I buy that, but the three players he DID mention is his YPM summary post are all fairly indistinguishable, I would rather continue discussion and see what comes up, and continue to try to piece through the clusterfuck of D1.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Good morning friendos! Dang, looks like I missed all the action, but never fear, we are one step closer to continuing on our glorious quest to find the Slam Whale Holy Grail!

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

I think they feel cheated out of their joke lynch by KK's vig kill yesterday.

Ask not whom the gibbis tolls it tolls for thee.

On a more sane note I want that person to post more and my vote reverts when they start posting more. I despise lurkers.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Azuth0667 posted:

Ask not whom the gibbis tolls it tolls for thee.

On a more sane note I want that person to post more and my vote reverts when they start posting more. I despise lurkers.

A fair opinion

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Did you people see the part where I shot a scum?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
cause it owned

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Here's my take on Podima:

He mentioned 10 players that are alive, 9 since I'm excluding myself: Infinitum, Pmach, rasc, Friction, Rarity Kashuno, Shadow0, Glowku, gannyGrabber

Of those 9, he mentions a mini-post on Infinitum early in day 1, Shadow twice in the late part of the day, and goes hard on Glowku, gannyGrabber, and Kashuno

in my experience, scum usually ignore each other early on. Podima was a good player though, and bussing others early is definitely in his tool kit. That said I didn't see anything stand out that looked like bussing.

I think if anything, Glowku, gannyGrabber, and Kashuno weren't aligned with Podima.

I'm also 99% sure rasc isn't aligned with Podima. Killing scummates as a day vig is definitely possible, but not the roleblocker. That's like the last one you would want to kill.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

12 cloves garlic
1 pound large shrimp, peeled, shells reserved
1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
Pinch red pepper flakes, or a 1-inch piece dried guajillo chili
1 1/2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves

1. Finely mince 4 garlic cloves and place in large bowl. Smash 4 cloves under the flat side of a knife and place in a large skillet. Thinly slice remaining four garlic cloves and set aside.

2. Add shrimp to bowl with minced garlic. Add 3 tablespoons olive oil, 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, and baking soda. Toss to combine thoroughly and set aside at room temperature.

3. Add shrimp shells to skillet with smashed garlic and add remaining olive oil and pepper flakes. Set over medium-low to low heat and cook, stirring and tossing occasionally, until shells are deep ruby red, garlic is pale golden brown, and oil is intensely aromatic, about 10 minutes. Oil should be gently bubbling the whole time. When ready, strain through a fine mesh strainer into a small bowl, tossing and pressing the shrimp shells to extract as much oil as possible. Discard shells and garlic.

4. Return flavored oil to skillet and heat over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add sliced garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until pale golden brown, about 1 minute. Add shrimp and cook, tossing and stirring constantly until shrimp are barely cooked through, about 2 minutes. Add sherry vinegar and parsley and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt. Serve immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I feel less better about going off anything Podima really posted at this point tbqh

##unvote

• Locked thread