Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShadowDragon8685
Jan 23, 2011

Hi, I'm Troy McClure! You might remember SD from such films as "Guys, I'm not sanguine about this Mech choice", "The Millstone of the Clans", and "Uppity Sperglord ilKhan"! Make sure to clear the date for his upcoming documentary, "How I ran a Star of Clan Mechs into the ground!"

PoptartsNinja posted:

There are four planets in the Battletech universe that I love above all others:

Here
Nowhere
Anywhere

and

Crotch

One has to be very, very specific when giving one's subordinates orders to invade any of those places. The results for your failure to do so will be amusing... To outsiders. To you, not so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elitebuster
Dec 26, 2010

I know its super dooper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
Next time we get a goon-chossen mission, it has to be a lance of crabs....on Crotch.

ShadowDragon8685
Jan 23, 2011

Hi, I'm Troy McClure! You might remember SD from such films as "Guys, I'm not sanguine about this Mech choice", "The Millstone of the Clans", and "Uppity Sperglord ilKhan"! Make sure to clear the date for his upcoming documentary, "How I ran a Star of Clan Mechs into the ground!"

elitebuster posted:

Next time we get a goon-chossen mission, it has to be a lance of crabs....on Crotch.

Hrm. Now I am wondering if P3 was playing a joke on us. Neither Sarna nor the IS Atlas has any mention of the planet Crotch.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Proud member of the Pony-Brony Alliance for Obama as President
Don't forget A Place. I know nothing about it, but it does pop up tangentially in a few books.

an oddly awful oud
May 1, 2008

all my friends are pieces of shit

Preechr posted:

Don't forget A Place. I know nothing about it, but it does pop up tangentially in a few books.

Also The Rock. Honestly I love Battletech's planetary names, they usually have a great deal of character and it's easy to imagine what kind of place it is when the first people there just called it "Here" or "Dustball" (just one jump from A Place!).

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

ShadowDragon8685 posted:

Hrm. Now I am wondering if P3 was playing a joke on us. Neither Sarna nor the IS Atlas has any mention of the planet Crotch.

I've seen a reference to Crotch on Sarna before.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Chronojam posted:

I've seen a reference to Crotch on Sarna before.

it is somewhere out in the periphery one of the merc units in the novels did some bandit hunting there (but I cannot remember which one) and explained the name had been changed from crotch(named by pirates) to something different as part of a PR exercise (named by the respectable farmer descendants of pirates) but everyone still called it crotch because people are arseholes.

edit a quick look on the battletech wiki show it was our old friends the 17th Recon Regiment who were seen there in a flashback in the first novel they appeared in (close quarters?)

Ferrosol fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jun 12, 2011

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
While not as amusing or kitschy as some of the other names, I thought "Pain" and "The Rack" (just outside of the Rim Collection) were apt names for those two planets, from what little was seen of them in one novel anyway.'

EDIT: In the process of looking those two planets up apparently there is a planet named "Main Street" within one jump of them.

elitebuster
Dec 26, 2010

I know its super dooper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
Hey Mr. Dispair, do you have an avatar-sized version of this:
?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

an oddly awful oud posted:

Also The Rock. Honestly I love Battletech's planetary names, they usually have a great deal of character and it's easy to imagine what kind of place it is when the first people there just called it "Here" or "Dustball" (just one jump from A Place!).

Do you smell what it's cooking though?

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

elitebuster posted:

Hey Mr. Dispair, do you have an avatar-sized version of this:

I don't right now, but I should be able to resize it when I get off of work tonight.

Dominus Caedis
Sep 17, 2007
Stupid Noob

Defiance Industries posted:

Do you smellllllll-lllll-llll what it's cooking though?

You sir are missing at least a dozen l's on that smell, let me fix that for you.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Defiance Industries posted:

Do you smell what it's cooking though?

Since 'The Rock' has no atmosphere to speak of, I'd imagine not.

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

Be they sad or be they well,
I'll make their lives a hell

PoptartsNinja posted:

Since 'The Rock' has no atmosphere to speak of, I'd imagine not.

Really? It's widely believed to be Bay's best work. :rimshot:

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Huh. So you guys do out-armor the Clanners at this point. That is interesting.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

PoptartsNinja posted:

Huh. So you guys do out-armor the Clanners at this point. That is interesting.

Give no fucks then.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Nadir: Tactical Update 8

Movement Phase
I3 Wyvern walks 2 to hex 1707!
I4 Crab reverses 1 to hex 1807!
I5 Kintaro walks 2 to hex 1803!

Combat Phase:
I3 Wyvern fires LRM 10 at C1 Guillotine? (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 target movement + 1 partial cover = 6): rolled (5+6), (6+5) 10 missiles hit Right Torso (15/22 armor remains), Left Arm (1/11 structure remains (Critical Chance))!
I3 Wyvern fires SRM 6 at C1 Guillotine? (4 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 0 target movement + 1 partial cover = 8): rolled (3+2) 5, miss!
I3 Wyvern gains 9 heat, sinks 12+2! 0 heat builds up!

I4 Crab fires Large Laser at C1 Guillotine? (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 target movement + 1 partial cover = 5): rolled (3+5) 8, hit Right Arm (7/20 armor remains)!
I4 Crab fires Medium Laser at C1 Guillotine? (3 base + 2 range + 1 movement + 0 target movement + 1 partial cover = 7): rolled (2+3) 5, miss!
I4 Crab gains 12 heat, sinks 16+2! 0 heat builds up!

I5 Kintaro fires NARC Missile Beacon at C1 Guillotine? (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 target movement = 5): rolled (1+3) 4, miss!
I5 Kintaro fires Medium Laser at C1 Guillotine? (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 target movement = 5): rolled (6+1) 7, hit Left Arm (0/11 structure remains, damage transfers to left torso (5/15 structure remains)! Critical chance!
I5 Kintaro fires Medium Laser at C1 Guillotine? (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 target movement = 5): rolled (1+3) 4, miss!
I5 Kintaro fires SRM 6 at C1 Guillotine? (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 target movement = 5): rolled (4+5) 9, (2+1) missiles hit Right Torso (13/22 armor remains (through-armor critical chance!)), Head (7/9 armor remains (Pilot hit!))!
I5 Kintaro fires SRM 6 at C1 Guillotine? (4 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 target movement = 5): rolled (1+3) 4, miss!
I5 Kintaro gains 15 heat, sinks 10+2! 3 heat builds up!

C1 Guillotine IIC fires Large Pulse Laser at I5 Kintaro (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 target movement - 2 pulse laser = 2): rolled (6+1) 7, hit Left Torso (0/13 structure remains, damage transfers to Center Torso (19/26 armor remains))!
C1 Guillotine IIC fires ER Medium Laser at I5 Kintaro (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 target movement = 4): rolled (6+3) 9, hit Center Torso (12/26 armor remains)!
C1 Guillotine IIC fires SRM 6 at I5 Kintaro (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 0 target movement = 4): rolled (2+5) 7, (5+2) 4 missiles hit Right Torso (8/18 armor remains), Right Arm (12/18 armor remains), Right Arm (10/18 armor remains), Right Torso (6/18 armor remains)!
C1 Guillotine IIC fires Large Pulse Laser at I3 Wyvern (3 base + 0 range + 1 movement + 1 target movement + 1 partial cover + 1 secondary target - 2 pulse laser = 5): rolled (5+1) 6, hit Right Torso (0/16 armor remains)!
C1 Guillotine IIC gains 30 heat! 2 heat builds up!

C2 Phoenix Hawk? holds fire—lacks unengaged target!
C2 Phoenix Hawk? gains 26 heat! 2 heat builds up!

C3 Grasshopper IIC holds fire—lacks unengaged target!
C3 Grasshopper IIC gains 1 heat! 0 heat builds up!

End Phase:
C1 Guillotine? suffers a critical chance in the Left Arm! 2 critical hits sustained!
Clan ER PPC hit!
Clan ER PPC destroyed!

C1 Guillotine? suffers a critical chance in the Left Torso! No critical hits sustained!

C1 Guillotine? suffers a through-armor critical chance in the Right Torso! No critical hits sustained!

C1 Guillotine? must pass a 3+ consciousness test: rolled (3+5) 8, succeeds!

Physical Combat Phase:
I5 Kintaro kicks C1 Guillotine (4 base + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement - 2 kick = 3): rolled (2+1) 3, hit Right Leg (0/22 armor, 6/15 structure remains)! Breach!

C1 Guillotine kicks I5 Kintaro (3 base + 1 movement + 0 enemy movement + 1 Clanner in Melee - 2 kick = 3): rolled (5+3) 8, hit Right Leg (2/23 armor remains)!

End Phase:
C1 Guillotine? Right Leg destroyed by breach!

C1 Guillotine? immobilized by damage!

Kei Katou’s face was void of expression as he lunged towards the wall of Clan armor, unleashing a storm of missiles and lasers as much to distract his opponents as hurt them. He refused to die here—not before taking at least one of these alien monsters with him, at any rate! He couldn’t communicate with his team any longer—nor did he particularly care to, though his mad rush threw off their aim.

His ‘Mech shook under the Guillotine’s barrage, and he cringed inwardly as it took a shot at the Gwenhwyfar’s nigh-crippled Wyvern. In response, he smashed his ‘Mech’s leg into the Guillotine. It was a standard combat ploy, but seemed to take the enemy ‘Mech by surprise. The bigger machine’s response was slow enough that its leg ruptured midway through the kick—the shattered armor no longer able to hold in the Myomer-sustaining atmosphere.

His cockpit opened to space, he had a clear view of the Clan pilot through her cockpit glass as her machine refused to obey her commands to back up. He would have laughed, were it not a waste of precious oxygen—instead he did the only thing he could think of, flashing her a sarcastically-cheerful smile and a jaunty wave.

Her face flashed red with fury, and he imagined, were her own cockpit open to space, that she would have attempted to jump across to his machine and punish his insolence directly. He did laugh then—her machine could be picked apart at leisure.

Enemy Forces:
C1 Guillotine IIC: Immobilized in hex 1801!
C2 Phoenix Hawk?: walks 1 to hex 1901!
C3 Grasshopper IIC: walks 1 to hex 1701!

Mission Objectives
Defeat the Hell’s Horses (in progress)

I1 CLNT-1-2LT Clint
Weight: 40 tons (Medium)
Mechwarrior Name: Acolyte IX Jim Westwood
Mechwarrior Player: Shiva Asori
Mechwarrior Status: Killed by Elementals!
Critical Damage: Head destroyed!
Notes: ‘Mech destroyed!

I2 WTH-1S Whitworth
Weight: 40 tons (Medium)
Mechwarrior Name: Acolyte Ruput Marsden
Mechwarrior Player: Uberjew
Mechwarrior Status: OK!
Critical Damage: Center Torso Breached!
Notes: ‘Mech destroyed by breach!

I3 WVE-5N Wyvern
Weight: 45 tons (Medium)
HD A(S): 9/9 (3/3)
LT A(S): 13/16 (11/11)
LT R A(S): 6/6
CT A(S): 13/20 (14/14)
CT R A(S): 7/7
RT A(S): 10/16 (11/11)
RT R A(S): 6/6
LA A(S): 0/14 (0/7)
RA A(S): 0/14 (7/7)
LL A(S): 19/22 (11/11)
RL A(S): 9/22 (11/11)
Heat: 0/30
Overheat Penalty: None
Heat Sinks: 12
Movement: 4/6/4
Mechwarrior: Pilot 4, Gunnery 4
Mechwarrior Name: Acolyte VII Gwenhwyfar Kerwyn
Mechwarrior Player: Revenant Threshold
Mechwarrior Status: 2nd degree burns (3+)!
Armament:
LRM 10 – CT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 9, Range: (L:21 M:14 S:7 Min:6), Status: OK!, Ammo Status: Hot-Loaded)
Large Laser – RA (Heat: 8, Range: (L: M: S: Min:), Status: Destroyed!)
Small Laser – RA (Heat: 1, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: Destroyed!)
Small Laser – RA (Heat: 1, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: Destroyed!)
SRM 6 – RT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 13, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
CASE – RT
CASE – LT
Critical Damage: None!
Notes: 2 hands

I4 CRB-27 Crab
Weight: 50 tons (Medium)
HD A(S): 2/9 (3/3)
LT A(S): 9/16 (12/12)
LT R A(S): 6/6
CT A(S): 6/20 (16/16)
CT R A(S): 8/8
RT A(S): 2/16 (12/12)
RT R A(S): 6/6
LA A(S): 10/16 (8/8)
RA A(S): 0/16 (2/8)
LL A(S): 24/24 (12/12)
RL A(S): 24/24 (12/12)
Overheat Penalty: Movement reduced to 4/6/0!
Heat Sinks: 16
Movement: 5/8/0
Mechwarrior: Pilot 5, Gunnery 3
Mechwarrior Name: Acolyte II Cassandra Przymus
Mechwarrior Player: Mr. Despair
Mechwarrior Status: Popped eardrums (3+)!
Armament:
Large Laser – RA (Heat: 8, Range: (L:15 M:10 S:5), Status: DESTROYED!)
Large Laser – LA (Heat: 8, Range: (L:15 M:10 S:5), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – CT (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Small Laser – HD (Heat: 1, Range: (L:3 M:2 S:1), Status: OK!)
Notes: 1 hand

I5 KTO-19 Kintaro
Weight: 55 tons (Medium)
HD A(S): 0/9 (3/3)
LT A(S): 0/18 (8/13)
LT R A(S): 8/8
CT A(S): 21/26 (18/18)
CT R A(S): 10/10
RT A(S): 10/18 (13/13)
RT R A(S): 8/8
LA A(S): 0/18 (0/9)
RA A(S): 14/18 (9/9)
LL A(S): 11/23 (13/13)
RL A(S): 16/23 (13/13)
Overheat Penalty: Movement reduced to 4/6/0!
Heat Sinks: 10
Movement: 5/8/0
Mechwarrior: Pilot 4, Gunnery 4
Mechwarrior Name: Acolyte V Kei Katou
Mechwarrior Player: W.T. Fits
Mechwarrior Status: Unintended Lasik Surgery, Sudden Decompression (5+)
Armament:
LRM 5 – LA (Heat: 2, Ammo: 0, Range: (L:21 M:14 S:7 Min:6), Status: DESTROYED!)
SRM 6 – RT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 22, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
SRM 6 – LA (Heat: 4, Ammo: -, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – RA (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – RA (Heat: 3 Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Narc Missile Beacon – CT (Heat: 0, Ammo: 9, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Notes: 2 hands

I6 CHP-1N Champion
Weight: 60 tons (Heavy)
Mechwarrior Name: Adept II Tyr Vandal
Mechwarrior Player: DatonKallandor
Mechwarrior Status: Mild Concussion (3+)
Critical Damage: Center Torso Breached!
Notes: ‘Mech destroyed by breach!

Enemy Status
C1 Guillotine?
Tonnage: 70?
Critical Damage: Left Torso destroyed! Left Arm destroyed! Immobilized!
Pilot: Piloting 4, Gunnery 3
Overheat Penalty: None!
Armament: 2 Large Lasers, Medium Laser, SRM 6
Notes:

C2 Phoenix Hawk?
Tonnage: 45?
Armament: Large Laser, 3 Medium Lasers, 2 SRM 2s, 4 Machine Guns
Notes:

C3 Grasshopper?
Tonnage: 70?
Armament: Large Laser, 4 Medium Lasers, LRM 10
Notes:

?2 Clan Infantry
Gunnery: 2
Anti-Mech: 2
Notes: Ambush Ace! Has ‘Ace’ status if not detected on the immediately previous turn!

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Sep 28, 2013

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
side of the cyberpocalypse
Oh dear, the Japanese sounding person in the Japanese sounding mech is kicking rear end. We have clearly wandered into mecha anime territory at this point, so tactics must change.

Quick everyone, start announcing your attacks and yelling a lot! It's the surest road to absolute victory!

Sair posted:

Now back off so you can just ignore him and focus on the other two? :)

Twilight can still shoot her Large and Medium Lasers, so it's probably not wise to just leave her standing there in a huff. Clanners tend to be an aggressive sort by nature, and Twilight is huffier than most.

Veyrall fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Jun 12, 2011

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Hell yeah.

Give even less fucks, try to immobolize one of the others now.

Sair
May 11, 2007

Chicken Slayer
Nov 7, 2009
Nah, now's the time to start kicking off that other leg. Pony born can enjoy drifting off into space.

Gothsheep
Apr 22, 2010

Sair posted:

That would break Zellbrigen. A warrior can't intentionally move out of the line of sight of his opponent during honorable combat.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

GOOD NEWS

Immobilization means it can't even torso twist anymore, get out of its front arc and into its left, it can't even shoot you. and murder the hawk

Gothsheep
Apr 22, 2010
If your boys know enough about Clan honor, it might be a good move to give him the chance to surrender at this point. I don't know how Hell's Horses do things specifically, but immobilized could be tantamount to disabled for that warrior, and he may consider himself defeated if you give him the chance to stand down.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Gothsheep posted:

If your boys know enough about Clan honor, it might be a good move to give him the chance to surrender at this point. I don't know how Hell's Horses do things specifically, but immobilized could be tantamount to disabled for that warrior, and he may consider himself defeated if you give him the chance to stand down.

try that, and shoot the phawk with all your might.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Just noticed this too:

quote:

Mechwarrior Status: Unintended Lasik Surgery

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

PTN, you have the overheat penalty listed for the crab in the after turn part of the update.

Also, how immobilized is the Guillotine? Are we talking normal, no weapons fire or anything immobilized, or is it a stationary gun platform sort of immobilized?

Other than that, I'm not seeing a good way for the wyvern to stay away from the grasshopper while still being able to help out with the hawk and the Guillotine. Maybe it should try and book it away for a turn or two while we (hopefully) disable the hawk, and then we can hit it from behind like a bunch of assholes.

LeschNyhan
Sep 2, 2006

Wicked. I'm not totally sure the Guillotine would accept a surrender offer, though. It still has a load of functioning weapons and enemies in the front arc, so it'll prolly want to shoot until it's properly done.

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."
To save you the counting, Wyvern in 1907 has the Goshawk and no LOS to anything else, and if the crab runs to 0404, same is true. If the Kintaro backs to 1808, it's out of LOS of everything but can shift next turn. I suppose it could risk running to 0105 or something, depending on how the Grasshopper feels about engaging it.

Did Zell break when the Guillotine shot at the Wyvern, though? I'm not gonna plow through the updates to check if they were engaged previously.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

I'd rather not risk running my crab anywhere, the piloting roll doesn't seem like it's worth the risk.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Actually, seeing as how the narrative portion of the update mentioned I can't even communicate with the rest of my squad anymore, I doubt I could radio an offer of surrender to the Clanner even if I wanted to.

On that note...

PoptartsNinja posted:

His cockpit opened to space, he had a clear view of the Clan pilot through her cockpit glass as her machine refused to obey her commands to back up. He would have laughed, were it not a waste of precious oxygen—instead he did the only thing he could think of, flashing her a sarcastically-cheerful smile and a jaunty wave.

Her face flashed red with fury, and he imagined, were her own cockpit open to space, that she would have attempted to jump across to his machine and punish his insolence directly.

Thanks to Mr. Despair for whipping this up!

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."

Mr. Despair posted:

I'd rather not risk running my crab anywhere, the piloting roll doesn't seem like it's worth the risk.

Fair enough. I suppose you're likely to take 20 damage from the Goshawk, so it'd be one for 5 and one for 6. Perhaps if the Kintaro gets out of your way, you could walk to 1803 and keep on kickin'. Damage transfer is your friend, and your legs are clean.

Sair
May 11, 2007

Gothsheep posted:

That would break Zellbrigen. A warrior can't intentionally move out of the line of sight of his opponent during honorable combat.

Zell-what? We deploy tactics around here!

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

The Merry Marauder posted:

Fair enough. I suppose you're likely to take 20 damage from the Goshawk, so it'd be one for 5 and one for 6. Perhaps if the Kintaro gets out of your way, you could walk to 1803 and keep on kickin'. Damage transfer is your friend, and your legs are clean.

Yeah, I've been enjoying sniping from relative safety, but I'll have to get down and dirty eventually.

e. What is the piloting roll for moving more than 5 hexes? I can't find it in my pm's, emails or the updates so far.

vvvvv And I'm at +3 to piloting rolls from injury, so yikes.

Dr. Despair fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Jun 12, 2011

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

Mr. Despair posted:

What is the piloting roll for moving more than 5 hexes? I can't find it in my pm's, emails or the updates so far.

Getting lucky with randomly selecting an update says it's piloting plus +1 as a TN, so I guess it would be on for 6+ and one for 7+ if you get hit for 20.

Gothsheep
Apr 22, 2010

Sair posted:

Zell-what? We deploy tactics around here!

Zellbrigen. It's that thing that keeps that giant warship from vaporizing your tiny dropship.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

My god. Could the ComGuards actually pull this off? And could the other Clanners be convinced to have another 3vs1 go like poor Mechwarrior Twilight here?

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

quote:

Mechwarrior Status: Unintended Lasik Surgery

Funny enough, I just had LASIK two days ago.

Being able to see is a good thing :unsmith:

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

Mr. Despair posted:

vvvvv And I'm at +3 to piloting rolls from injury, so yikes.

Nah, that's the number you need to stay conscious on one head hit. Next would be 5 or better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

landcollector
Feb 28, 2011
It would be interesting if the ComGuards did indeed pull this off. Just remember though, this is only the first half of the scenario. I doubt the Hell's Horses units will bid so low the next round.

• Locked thread