Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 186 days!

etalian posted:

She's a horrible human being especially for what she did to Greece to make sure German bankers would get paid.

So a fitting heir to a title held by American Presidents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Please continue to shoot yourself in the foot for further legislation.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/MikeNeedham/status/845970532805885953
ceo of heritage responding to that politico article I posted earlier about the freedom caucus pact

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

BeOSPOS posted:

Trump will always have the benefits fitting for any ex president including a large pension for life, a stipend for staff, no postage charged, lifetime free health insurance and lifetime secret service protection

:smuggo:

I don't think they get lifetime protection anymore, but they should bring it back just for Trump as a threat for the shittiest detail available

"Agent, you better get your poo poo together or I'm gonna assign you to Trump Tower where you'll be emptying that orange bitch's colostomy bag while his mobbed-up private security laughs at you"

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

jBrereton posted:

Hey Angie,

You owe us $400,000,000,000 (four hundred billion US dollars) for services rendered under NATO over the last 68 (sixty-eight) years, and to make up your country's sad under-commitment to military spending and grave inaction in Iraq and other places.

Talk to Mnuchin over in Treasury about how you want to structure this very grave, and very big debt.

Sternly,

US PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump.

merkel should send trump a bill for services rendered in afghanistan

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

skaboomizzy posted:

I don't think they get lifetime protection anymore, but they should bring it back just for Trump as a threat for the shittiest detail available

"Agent, you better get your poo poo together or I'm gonna assign you to Trump Tower where you'll be emptying that orange bitch's colostomy bag while his mobbed-up private security laughs at you"

obama brought it back in 2013

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Same.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

thanks and lol that trump and co treat nato like one of his mar a lago country clubs with membership fees and bs

yeah thats totally how alliances work. every country pays a membership fee and an initial initiation fee durr durrr

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

why isnt it called TRUMP GOLF

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 186 days!

mannerup posted:

obama brought it back in 2013

probably necessary in his case

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Couldn't even make it 48 hours before attacking his own party.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

MadJackal posted:

Couldn't even make it 48 hours before attacking his own party.

not just the party, but club for growth & heritage as well

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Hodgepodge posted:

probably necessary in his case

was going to post

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

what happened to the master closer fat ol donny?

ABC? cmon man are of the deal it up.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
It's Sunday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE2eQS46Psk

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

yes

yes donny, yes

poo poo on the HFC

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

punchymcpunch posted:

so they... unionized? ahhaha

when will the freedom caucaus embrace communism

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

*psst hey kids embrace communism dot jpg but its in the freedom caucus hall of justice*

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

what a great fat bitch tweet to wake up to though seriously

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
what's the club for growth nad heritage, seems like good things, how does one apply for membership

confused
Oct 3, 2003

It's just business.

Don't you get it? He's the master deal maker. This was just his opening salvo. He saw how Putin used dogs to intimidate Merkel and knew just how to put her in her place, with a meaningless piece of paper. I'm sure she immediately called up the German treasury to see if they could wire over the cash.

I wonder if that happened before or after the horrible photo op when he refused to shake her hand.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Meadows (freedom caucus chair) is going to be on ABC with Stephanopoulos which starts at the top of the hour and tweet will be brought up

(roger stone will be on as well)

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

confused posted:

Don't you get it? He's the master deal maker. This was just his opening salvo. He saw how Putin used dogs to intimidate Merkel and knew just how to put her in her place, with a meaningless piece of paper. I'm sure she immediately called up the German treasury to see if they could wire over the cash.

I wonder if that happened before or after the horrible photo op when he refused to shake her hand.

he probably used dogs with catsup on em insteada mustard

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
so puch wins for the country, the country cnat take so much wins anymore

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
So Trump has now tossed Paul Ryan and the HFC under the bus. Awesome.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Kurtofan posted:

what's the club for growth nad heritage, seems like good things, how does one apply for membership

two powerful conservative organizations

heritage assisted with trump's transition and provided him the list of supreme court choices gorsuch was on

mannerup fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Mar 26, 2017

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Its weird to be awake and see the piss baby tweet in real time

I did that thing where I had a 3-hour nap around 10:00pm and haven't been able to sleep since

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

It's amazing just how much of an ego defense this whole (officially Presidentially recommended) rant is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cChG52Zpedc

It's one long "Nothing is Trump's fault, blame Ryan for loving this up." Trump endorsing this is no different from saying he has no confidence in Ryan.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

MadJackal posted:

It's amazing just how much of an ego defense this whole (officially Presidentially recommended) rant is:

It's one long "Nothing is Trump's fault, blame Ryan for loving this up." Trump endorsing this is no different from saying he has no confidence in Ryan.

whats the timecode for when she castigates him for skippin legday

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

MadJackal posted:

I'm actually surprised she didn't burst into tears defending Trump in this clip, jesus

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

SHOVE THE BILL INTO A NOSEDIVE, PO RYE-YEN

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

is she a real judge like judge reinhold, or is judge just her first name, like judge nelson?

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

:smugmrgw:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol hugh hewitt on MTP so they couldn't get anyone else

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

MadJackal posted:

you know that north korean news lady? thats who she reminds me of

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

FizFashizzle posted:

lol hugh hewitt on MTP so they couldn't get anyone else

god drat i hate that ghoul

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

MadJackal posted:

trump was a major donor when she ran for senate/ny attorney general

how come she's not in the administration all the other donors are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I did a thing posted:

That's right. I forgot about that. Wasn't she completely uncompromising? Like would not even negotiate a different payment structure even though the Greeks were like, "We are broke. How are you going to bleed a stone?"

Also the bailout money was basically a funnel to make sure German bankers got paid while Greece was forced to go through austerity with services such as pensions and hospital funding being cut.

• Locked thread