Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Rob started to talk about The Thing on Monday's podcast and then Patrick interrupted with his interesting fresh take on how bad the prequel was and they ended up talking more about that instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/jeffgerstmann/status/951921735518994433

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory
Dizzee: I don't need no speed. I don't need no heroin. I don't want no coke.

Rorie: Um, actually...

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Azram Legion posted:

Dizzee: I don't need no speed. I don't need no heroin. I don't want no coke.

Rorie: Um, actually...

Rories verse towards the end.. so loving tight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7E5qMw9zew

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
https://twitter.com/PackBenPack/status/952207481379287040

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
ben go on imp zone

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Got a Barnacle Jim thing going on, which is not ideal

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
ahmed morsi has a long face

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

barnacle jim is a famous twitter meme

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

watching them play tropical freeze got me wanting to play that game again. Or maybe the original DKCR, since it's been longer

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

HolePisser1982 posted:

Rories verse towards the end.. so loving tight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7E5qMw9zew

lmao

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

rorie calling the old retired computer man was the worst thing ive ever witnessed

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

drat, jeff’s incredibly right about how good Pusha T’s My Name is My Name is

Funky Britches
Aug 22, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

drat, jeff’s incredibly right about how good Pusha T’s My Name is My Name is

Darkest Before Dawn is somehow even better imo

e: Nosetalgia had the best guest verse of 2013

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

im surprised how into Opus Magnum abby and dan got

also vinny took all their questions and not really helpful advice real well

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

In addition to being a cool guy, Vinny is very good at his job.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

65 hours later Erik Wolpaw was 100% right, Yakuza 0 fuckin ruled

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
yakuzas good as hell and i dont wanna wait 3 months for 6

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Abby played 5 hours of Okami HD, complaining the whole time about the camera being reversed without once looking in the options menu to fix it.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Abby played 5 hours of Okami HD, complaining the whole time about the camera being reversed without once looking in the options menu to fix it.

Hollenhammer
Dec 6, 2005

me, after reading the comments on that video on youtube

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
haunted by garfields open mouth model in lasagna world tour

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

On this week's bombcast rorie interrupts Jason and Jeff BSing about arcade games to say that the latest WoW DLC is baller and that he stopped using his PC to game because he signed up for an awesome bitcoin mining program.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He should be publicly executed

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

In Training posted:

He should be publicly executed

On the other hand, between work, my first child on the way, and the demands of a healthy social life, I don't really have time to watch a lot of GB content, so I think it is awesome that 10-20% of it is completely ruined, uncomfortable, and unfunny because Rorie is on it.

(Delenda est Rorie, please, Jeff.)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

>Ys VIII gets announced for Switch
>Brad: I find it hard to keep up with the Ys releases, they're basically nonstop.
>Ys Seven came out before Giant Bomb existed.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

On this week's bombcast rorie interrupts Jason and Jeff BSing about arcade games to say that the latest WoW DLC is baller and that he stopped using his PC to game because he signed up for an awesome bitcoin mining program.

The five dollars he gets from running his GPU all day will be offset by his energy bill lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

A new year and West office still only producing one lovely show a week. 2 hours of content where nobody really wants to do anything so they pick a random game from their steam press account and dick around in it halfheartedly until the time quota is met. The amount of weight put on GBeast to pick up the slack seems unfair considering they supposedly want to sell Premium subscriptions.

Like imagine if the site was just west content. Paying $50 a year for that. lmao

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great

In Training posted:

that segment lasted like a solid 15 minutes too

felt like he was doing an intentional parody bit, except you know

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

A new year and West office still only producing one lovely show a week. 2 hours of content where nobody really wants to do anything so they pick a random game from their steam press account and dick around in it halfheartedly until the time quota is met. The amount of weight put on GBeast to pick up the slack seems unfair considering they supposedly want to sell Premium subscriptions.

Like imagine if the site was just west content. Paying $50 a year for that. lmao

Ben is recovering from surgery and was on more video content, Skyped in from a hospital bed, than Brad, Jeff etc.

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory
Rorie is the disgusting mold growing on the bottom of the San Francisco culture that GB loves to complain about

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GBWest should just be Jeff Home streams, unless they stop loving around and actually bring back Ranking of Fighters. They've been joking about it longer than the original series actually ran, it's ridiculous. They were even emulating the games, it does not take rocket science to record footage of a PC monitor with two controllers connected to it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

GBWest should just be Jeff Home streams, unless they stop loving around and actually bring back Ranking of Fighters. They've been joking about it longer than the original series actually ran, it's ridiculous. They were even emulating the games, it does not take rocket science to record footage of a PC monitor with two controllers connected to it.

Demonius started a Patreon and makes emulator videos from his cat piss drenched Oklahoma trailer park but a professional studio with 2 engineers simply cannot keep pace with the Demon.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I wonder if abby is going to suck as hard as brad and rorie one day

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
is steal my sunshine premium cause it alone is worth the subscription

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Azram Legion posted:

Rorie is the disgusting mold growing on the bottom of the San Francisco culture that GB loves to complain about

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

bump_fn posted:

is steal my sunshine premium cause it alone is worth the subscription

Yeah & agreed, I have faith in Vinny to produce entertaining videos because he's good at his job. The other office just feels like your friends lame rear end brother who has to tag along everywhere mucking up the works

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i really dont understand what they do at the west offices lmao. 85 percent of the content comes from East and the entire site writes like 4 game reviews a year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah & agreed, I have faith in Vinny to produce entertaining videos because he's good at his job. The other office just feels like your friends lame rear end brother who has to tag along everywhere mucking up the works

Vinny somehow transformed Alex from a bad Eeyore impersonator into an actually entertaining human being and that is still incredibly impressive to me