Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
warch
This poll is closed.
warch 68 44.44%
warch 85 55.56%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
I like the weeble statues in lost izalith, and of course the big blender suction boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

Tidus just laughed on a boat and it was good. I am unsure if that's the laughing scene though

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Relax Or DIE posted:

I like the weeble statues in lost izalith, and of course the big blender suction boys

Everyone loves the big boy.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Relax Or DIE posted:

Those weebles are some of the best places in the game to disguise yourself and invade people. Nobody expects you to just be standing there and they run right past you and you can get em in the back real easy.

bovis posted:

Tidus just laughed on a boat and it was good. I am unsure if that's the laughing scene though

It is not. It involves Yuna. You'll see.

bovis posted:

Ok I love how dumb Tidus seems

The rest of the FFX characters are cooler than he is, but he's a loveable goofball.

I definitely prefer him to Squall's non-stop angst.

Auron is a straight up baller.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
You'll know the laughing scene when you hear it

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Man I really wish they'd do something with FFX/Spira on modern systems. Even a storyline in FFXIV would be cool (which we could potentially get in Endwalker I guess since Anima's a thing).

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Give us the FFX3 game starring Rikku that they originally had planned :argh:

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Lurdiak posted:

Everyone loves the big boy.

these are probably my favorite monster design in all of the souls games. the clams and ratagators are good too, and the awful frog boss from 2

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Everyone keeps talking about Rikku in Kingdom Hearts...

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Everyone keeps talking about Rikku in Kingdom Hearts...

She must have made such an impression in II

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
https://twitter.com/Troylus_true/status/1367646558209052674

The alt-right guy hosed off from the Hogwarts game

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Rarity posted:

I'm excited to see the 45 minute long video entitled "I have been silenced" get 5 million views.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Rarity posted:

Interesting, you think what has been suplexed can't be suplexed again

There's an old saying in Narshe— I know it's in Doma, probably in Narshe — that says, suplex me once, shame on — shame on you. Suplex me — you can't get suplexed again.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Rarity posted:

He's like if David Beckham was a JRPG hero

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Corollary: Yuna in FFX2 is if Posh Spice was a JRPG hero

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Rarity posted:

lmao, not even pausing before jumping into the grift. This must have worked out exactly as he'd hope.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

FlowerRhythmREMIX posted:

lmao, not even pausing before jumping into the grift. This must have worked out exactly as he'd hope.

He was probably hoping he'd be fired but that didn't happen so he cancelled himself.

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Substack incoming

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
I decided to be a punkass and use the hacked cum dungeon in Bloodborne to make sure I never run out of blood vials again cause I burned through about two hundred (400ish to about 218) when the game/chalice started getting pretty hard and also I started fighting eldritch abominations on the regular without an addiction to blood vials that I can despoil them from.

This game’s still real loving good even if chalice dungeon Rom made me realize why everyone hates him but lol at farming HP sponges with the highest drop rates for an hour if I don’t have to. And also at launch the hard cap for blood vials/bullets was 99, so you could reasonably ram the cap and then have to farm at the endgame after some bad boss fights. Jeez.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Man, sure wish I would've seen the like 100+ pages of steam posts of people crashing/hardlocking in Persona Strikers before I bought it.

Live and learn I guess.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Saint Freak posted:

Man, sure wish I would've seen the like 100+ pages of steam posts of people crashing/hardlocking in Persona Strikers before I bought it.

Live and learn I guess.

Is it just a problem on the PC version?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Monkey Fracas posted:

Is it just a problem on the PC version?

Sounds like it's just PC issues, but I'm not 100% sure. Haven't looked much into the console versions at all because I generally buy on PC when I can.

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Last Celebration posted:

I decided to be a punkass and use the hacked cum dungeon

Tell me more about the cum dungeon

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I have been playing Strikers on the PS4 and I have not had any issues so far.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Whizzing Wizard posted:

it is where the :cumpolice: detain their most hardened prisoners, whose crimes cannot be whitewashed

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Where the gently caress is my Bloodstained 2* announcement

*The metroidvania, not the classicvania

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Sorry they've still got a few more years of stretch goals to get through

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Rarity posted:

I bet anything he was told to quit or face being outright fired. He is a lovely person though with super lovely views that includes victim blaming, and being a transphobe. Keeping him on board would have had a far greater negative impact on a game that is already a massive poo poo show and in development hell.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Ugh, Nintendo's new Mario design got leaked and they freaking went and de-sexy'd everyon'es favourite he-hunk.

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Mar 5, 2021

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
The guy who totaled my car 5 weeks ago finally got his insurance to get ahold of me and put me in a new rental car.

My first day back to work yesterday was a 60 year old hippie. By the end of the session I felt like he was counseling me, such a wise old dude!!! Of course he's homeless and sad, all the wisest people are :(

He also had better taste in music than me lol, turned me on to this, I haven't listened to anything else all day

https://youtu.be/K_NAcIsPB7c

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
you're a counselor for homeless drivers who wreck your car?

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

What happened with that bad alt-right Google guy who got fired for a hosed-up company-wide email and tried to grift off it for a while? Troy Leavitt here seems like he's just gonna be a dumber and even less successful version of that dude.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Khanstant posted:

you're a counselor for homeless drivers who wreck your car?

I'm a therapist. 5 weeks ago, a guy wrecked my rental car. It was his fault. I've been unable to work for 5 weeks.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Whizzing Wizard posted:

In case you're serious- it's a chalice dungeon (random procedural dungeon) where the moment you set foot in it a bunch of high level monsters spawn into environmental hazards and die and give you their souls. It's the cum dungeon because the seed you enter to go there starts with "cum"

https://kotaku.com/a-cum-dungeon-offers-the-fastest-xp-farming-in-bloodb-1846160309

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Simone Magus posted:

I'm a therapist. 5 weeks ago, a guy wrecked my rental car. It was his fault. I've been unable to work for 5 weeks.

That’s wild, I can’t believe someone didn’t do something to get you back to work sooner. Do the people you work for have money or are you self employed?

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

haveblue posted:

In case you're serious- it's a chalice dungeon (random procedural dungeon) where the moment you set foot in it a bunch of high level monsters spawn into environmental hazards and die and give you their souls. It's the cum dungeon because the seed you enter to go there starts with "cum"

https://kotaku.com/a-cum-dungeon-offers-the-fastest-xp-farming-in-bloodb-1846160309

I honestly did not know, I assumed it was a a typo or something

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Now, cumborne, that’s a game with lore I’d like to read

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
There's a hentai knockoff game of Death Stranding, so I'm kinda surprised that doesn't already exist.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

Now, cumborne, that’s a game with lore I’d like to read

Cum starved beast would have a hell of a backstory, that's for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Lot easier to defeat than the other type, I'm sure.