Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
the best answer is to just change the locks, nominate 9 new justices and call them SCOTUS instead and just ignore the old group.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

not looking forward to the overt evangelical christian theocracy we're gonna become briefly in 2024.

I will hail satan wherever I go

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/mmcauliff/status/1433096530836299782

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
if texas has a fetal personhood bill shouldnt any pregnant woman who wants an abortion be able to call the sheriff and have their fetus forcibly evicted for not paying rent to their landlord?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

triple sulk posted:

it's so funny to me when guys like cawthorn are turbo chuds when in their ideal world they'd be amongst the first people eradicated

They're the good ones and will certainly not be sacrificed in the war against weakness and degeneracy as soon as it's politically expedient like Ernst Rohm was.

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!
sigh, we’ll at least my poops are going okay today

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

so who's got the balls to sue google for providing abortion information or oil companies for fueling abortomobiles

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

not looking forward to the overt evangelical christian theocracy we're gonna become briefly in 2024.

"Become" lol silly plane

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Stupid Boxes posted:

Good Poop!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ghostin hillary is a national past time

she's already ghosted several people into the next life, stay away from her lunatics

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

lol Portman getting that S I N E T H I R S T

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
cut my life into pieces
In Texas you can't abort

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

ex post facho posted:

https://twitter.com/KEBrightbill/st...ingawful.com%2F

sending this one back in time to 2016

Subj: There was a worldwide respiratory pandemic while Donald Trump was president

reminder that you can use your alt facebook accounts to troll any open anti-vax covid page because all the admins are dead of covid

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Stupid Boxes posted:

smooth move vibes coming your way

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

kaleedity posted:

so who's got the balls to sue google for providing abortion information or oil companies for fueling abortomobiles

lol

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

conception, for those that don't know, is counted from the end of your last period, not when you got raw-dogged. So this is basically 2 weeks late on a standard cycle which few people have.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

comrade Daou asking what everyone is thinking

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Fame Douglas posted:

The Taliban won, of course women's rights are going to be restricted. Why are people surprised?

But not at 9am? lmao, alcohol laws are real dumb.

Infuriatingly, most point of sale systems will probably be programmed so that you can't buy beer before 10:01AM.

(That's the way it is now, except 12:01.)

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

can't wait for the scotus ruling that only one person can be punished or pay a fine for an abortion and we all know who that's gonna be

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol texas loving sucks

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Give Tejas back to Mexico. I'm sick of that state's poo poo.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Schmoe Cwead posted:

if texas has a fetal personhood bill shouldnt any pregnant woman who wants an abortion be able to call the sheriff and have their fetus forcibly evicted for not paying rent to their landlord?

I don't think cops doing this to pregnant women is the solution

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

kaleedity posted:

One of the big reasons for censorship laws was to block information about abortion. And a lot of states still have censorship laws on the books, they just aren't enforced because of Supreme Court rulings.

So, uhhh......

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
suing the Texas state legislature for the roads provided to citizens that enable them to drive to abortion clinics

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Alec Eiffel posted:

suing the Texas state legislature for the roads provided to citizens that enable them to drive to abortion clinics

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Alec Eiffel posted:

in texas, you'd increasingly have to sue the saudi sovereign wealth fund

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
#lifegoals

https://twitter.com/realLizUSA/status/1433099044155441155

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I peeked at the ivermectin subreddit and it's pretty gross. although I did see a charming cartoon of ted Cruz as a sheep. and stuff being done to it :stare:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Alec you should post your gross vlogs to that gross Reddit place

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Schnorkles posted:

the best answer is to just change the locks, nominate 9 new justices and call them SCOTUS instead and just ignore the old group.

This u

https://twitter.com/The_Law_Boy/status/1430348625889185793

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

We are in the process of discovering just how bad of an idea it was to base social progress on getting good Supreme Court decisions, and people aren't ready for just how much can easily be rolled back.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

just nominate 20 new people who didn't go to harvard or yale

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

So we're in a Pope and Anti-Pope proposition for the Supreme Court.

That's going to end in a messy legal battle imo

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
there's some junk about Congress giving consent to a nominated SC justice. but it doesn't actually say what that consent should be. so as long as the senate interviews the candidate then the president should accept that as consent.

why not

everything is made up anyway

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

neutral milf hotel posted:

there's some junk about Congress giving consent to a nominated SC justice. but it doesn't actually say what that consent should be. so as long as the senate interviews the candidate then the president should accept that as consent.

why not

everything is made up anyway

I think you'll find that it's very important for the Democrats to follow all of the rules that the Republicans openly poo poo on and ignore, it proves their seriousness about serving their constituents.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

neutral milf hotel posted:

I peeked at the ivermectin subreddit and it's pretty gross. although I did see a charming cartoon of ted Cruz as a sheep. and stuff being done to it :stare:

lol

:nws:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E9-AGizVUAItFH0?format=jpg&name=900x900:nws:

imagine the vice president of the united states sneaking his laptop into the bathroom past Mother's watchful eye and cranking it to this

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Gripweed posted:

We are in the process of discovering just how bad of an idea it was to base social progress on getting good Supreme Court decisions, and people aren't ready for just how much can easily be rolled back.

Yeah

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

lol

imagine the vice president of the united states sneaking his laptop into the bathroom past Mother's watchful eye and cranking it to this

lmaaooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Dustcat posted:

lol

please don't misgender copmala