Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Doesn't Asmongold wipe the blood from his ruined gums on his walls. He is like the single most degraded person I've ever heard of. He is less than an animal.

IIRC, he's the streamer who had a dead rat in his room and left it there, because when the sun would start to heat it up, the smell would wake him up, which is better than an alarm in his mind?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

what.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Lol at the idea that actual journalism and reporting facts have a “fairness” gauge and that only a center/centrist pov is “correct”.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Heath posted:

The first place I heard of it was a really lovely 1960s sci Fi horror movie called The Leech Woman, featured on MST3K

Scopolamine, the mind regression stuff from I Was a Teenage Werewolf, is a real thing that has a rophynol-like effect, but (un)fortunately will not physically regress you into wolfman. It's been researched as a 'truth-serum' and they say it doesn't work that well, but honestly, if it did work, it's not like the CIA would tell us.

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Improbable Lobster posted:

IIRC, he's the streamer who had a dead rat in his room and left it there, because when the sun would start to heat it up, the smell would wake him up, which is better than an alarm in his mind?

I thought I had hit some low points in my life but apparently I’ve never been anywhere close to rock bottom.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

oh sweet jesus i googled the gum thing

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Buncha boomers itt, rat-death alarm clocks are what all the zoomers are using these days. Sound is disruptive to other people, and we care about giving others auditory autonomy. :rolleyes: just buy some incense.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Wow, a completely different heated gamer moment.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I have had to deal with this poo poo at work lately and it is so infuriating

"Oh, everything is getting done correctly and on time in the right place and method but you aren't 'engaged' when there is literally nothing left to do"

I need a new job lol

Same. I think I'm being "quiet fired" which would be more upsetting if I didn't loathe my boss and her 1997 as gently caress approach to every issue. We work in IT, I'm sorry that we aren't in the office anymore and can't just do literally everything by hand anymore.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If everyone used decomosing rats as alarm clocks it would save upwards of one iphone's worth of materials in phone wear and tear over the next decade.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
If you ate the dead rat, you could probably save enough money on food to buy a cheap alarm clock on Amazon

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

tokin opposition posted:

Same. I think I'm being "quiet fired" which would be more upsetting if I didn't loathe my boss and her 1997 as gently caress approach to every issue. We work in IT, I'm sorry that we aren't in the office anymore and can't just do literally everything by hand anymore.

My problem is that I work in a depot, finish my work, do whatever extra stuff there is to do and then sit down until more work comes in. Apparently getting all my work done is a problem.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

whole lotta clockpilled alarmsquealers itt need to get on that rizzo rizz

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

drat I'm so glad that we collectively as a society decided this man deserves to get millions of dollars for streaming himself playing WoW and other bullshit

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Kit Walker posted:

drat I'm so glad that we collectively as a society decided this man deserves to get millions of dollars for streaming himself playing WoW and other bullshit

Most efficient allocation of resources, obviously. I bet you don't even have any corpses in your bedroom unlike this captain of industry

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
The other night I looked around at my home with tangled wires behind my computer desk, dusty game cases on the tv stand next to my consoles, a pizza pan on top of the stove that needs washed, and a litany of cardboard boxes in the spare room that I’ve neglected to flatten, and I felt like a disgusting hoarder wreck. Then I remember I’m doing a billion times better than asmongold and I feel better. I think I’ll take care of those boxes today.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Nobody Interesting posted:

oh sweet jesus i googled the gum thing

Lmao

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
That happens whenever I go to my parents house - I feel that my flat is a bit disordered even though it's often only a few things if that, then see the mess that is their house and end up feeling a lot better about myself. I may not clean my kitchen/bathroom floors or tiles often enough but at least I can loving see them.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

emSparkly posted:

The other night I looked around at my home with tangled wires behind my computer desk, dusty game cases on the tv stand next to my consoles, a pizza pan on top of the stove that needs washed, and a litany of cardboard boxes in the spare room that I’ve neglected to flatten, and I felt like a disgusting hoarder wreck. Then I remember I’m doing a billion times better than asmongold and I feel better. I think I’ll take care of those boxes today.

If you want to get rid of cardboard boxes I strongly recommend one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/DFC-364-Disposable-Film-Cutter/dp/B000MFMWIQ?th=1

Best thing in the world for box cutting. If you know anyone in retail they can probably steal one for you.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

OwlFancier posted:

If you want to get rid of cardboard boxes I strongly recommend one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/DFC-364-Disposable-Film-Cutter/dp/B000MFMWIQ?th=1

Best thing in the world for box cutting. If you know anyone in retail they can probably steal one for you.

I accidentally took home a box cutter from a store I got fired from a few years back. Works great.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Asmon was also the guy that was streaming on Twitch, and a roach was crawling all over him for everyone to see.

He's definitely a hate-watch for a lot of people. If everyone that disliked him stopped watching, he might lose more than half his viewers.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

emSparkly posted:

I accidentally took home a box cutter from a store I got fired from a few years back. Works great.

The best box cutter is of course the one you stole from work.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Scratch Monkey posted:

It actually is a thing in that it’s a substance produced by the body but the idea that it can be extracted and used as a drug is a wholly fictional idea.

From what I've heard it can be extracted or synthesised or something, but the most you get from taking it is a mild headache

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Dabir posted:

From what I've heard it can be extracted or synthesised or something, but the most you get from taking it is a mild headache

IIRC Adrenochrome is just oxidized Adrenaline. The idea of it as a drug is something that was invented by Hunter Thompson to impress some hells angels or someshit.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Ralph Crammed In posted:

Scopolamine, the mind regression stuff from I Was a Teenage Werewolf, is a real thing that has a rophynol-like effect, but (un)fortunately will not physically regress you into wolfman. It's been researched as a 'truth-serum' and they say it doesn't work that well, but honestly, if it did work, it's not like the CIA would tell us.

They would if we gave them scopolamine.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Ralph Crammed In posted:

Datura, one of the plants from which scopolamine can be derived, is sometimes taken as a drug recreationally. There's a quote that describes the effects thusly: "Red as a beet, dry as a bone, blind as a bat, mad as a hatter." Scopolamine probably would work as a truth-serum in that it can make a person suggestible, but the problem is it also makes them completely delirious and there's no reason to believe anything that a person says while under the effects of it. Can't put stock in the words of a lunatic

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

That dude just left after a couple hours when nobody wanted to talk to him, the true pro move is to have a crying tantrum instead

https://twitter.com/montanatucker/status/1784605592977633582

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Piell posted:

That dude just left after a couple hours when nobody wanted to talk to him, the true pro move is to have a crying tantrum instead

I love that there's not a single supporting voice in the comments either, everyone's clowning on them for being a clown.

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
I love that the video ends with "we need more barricades"

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Lol having everyone immediately peg you as a lovely person to be avoided. I've been to a few protests in my day and I gotta say whoever was organizing was on the loving ball

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

All these people, who saw the zionist guy who sent his wife to hopefully get attacked in protests but was just ignored instead, jumping on the bandwagon in getting ignored

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Piell posted:

Outstanding discipline on the part of the protestors.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Piell posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_pIPTih5iM

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

A bit late, but out of curiosity I watched a bit of this game being played yesterday and holy God these nerds clearly haven't even played it if they think "Tits and rear end: Anime the Game" is censored at loving all

It's "Hire Fans" taken to its most extreme, Jesus Christ

During the final battle the main character does a superhero landing, and her (tits almost entirely out) outfit is designed so that the boob jiggle physics are on full display when she lands

Also if you make the wrong choice another character dies, and when you carry the remaining half of her dead rear end body outside, her boobs are just jiggling away

I can spoiler that if y'all want but I figure it's vague enough

The General
Mar 4, 2007

tokin opposition posted:

Lol having everyone immediately peg you as a lovely person to be avoided. I've been to a few protests in my day and I gotta say whoever was organizing was on the loving ball

Yeah, there's always somebody just waiting to get a camera of any sort pointed at them so they can be a giant jackass and make everybody look just great.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!
Protest is when no sex happens?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Turns out the social media generation prepared the kids for cameras trying to gotcha them.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Panfilo posted:

Protest is when no sex happens?

The asexual -> anti-genocide pipeline

E: to any opinion editors itt im willing to write the piece for standard rate so long as it runs under my forum name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

tokin opposition posted:

Lol having everyone immediately peg you

Yeah it's a good time