Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

LeeMajors posted:

Even the normally absurd American cop-murder passive voice is raising an incredulous eyebrow over this one.

Look that bullet had one hell of a left hook alright?

Yeah that story--not just that particular story, how it's being covered elsewhere too. And obviously the whole thing--has been more than normal enraging. Or disappointing, or whatever word you'd like to put there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Re-posting for new page

General Dog posted:

Game night tonight at the normal time, (RIGHT NOW)

https://discord.gg/JEnUudhM

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Grittybeard posted:

Yeah that story--not just that particular story, how it's being covered elsewhere too. And obviously the whole thing--has been more than normal enraging. Or disappointing, or whatever word you'd like to put there.

Forming a Jewish ethnostate for Palestinian ethnic cleansing within a decade of the holocaust is a perpetual psyboom moment for me. Just the wildest poo poo imaginable.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Bird in a Blender posted:

According to physics, nothing really touches each other. So really, her neck particles just had to move out of the way for the bullet particles, and unfortunately she died in the process.

Collapsing the wave form can be bitch.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

There's passive voice and there's passive voice

T-Square
May 14, 2009

I’ve been watching this Three Mile Island docuseries and this head NRC guy at the time is a massive piece of poo poo lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Hot Diggity! posted:

Wrestling is so cool this wasn't even done on a PPV

https://twitter.com/Nate_Tice/status/1524775959123021834

this is how he's feeling after that btw

https://twitter.com/DarbyAllin/status/1524901961816064000

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

T-Square posted:

I’ve been watching this Three Mile Island docuseries and this head NRC guy at the time is a massive piece of poo poo lol

The bald guy? Oh yeah he clearly doesn’t give a poo poo about people knowing he is a typical scrotum pole climbing civil servant.

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy
I didn't mention it but went and saw The Hu last night, was an amazing show even if I don't know Mongolian

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Lmao this also happened at the show (wasn't televised):

https://twitter.com/DrainBamager/status/1524628954040397824?t=Feg96RKgCJ_Sg3dfVhbgXQ&s=19

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Thaddius the Large posted:

Definitely gonna fry up some cauliflower, I’ve got my eye on a General Tso’s sauce and making it miserably hot

Air fryer Buffalo cauliflower is :discourse:.

Pretty much whatever you put in an air fryer benefits from the thinnest costing of fat to maximize its cooking potential.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Sometimes when I'm lying on the couch, it feels like the cats are circling me like sharks but instead of planning on eating me they're divising a snuggle plan. Or usually chasing a bug in the house or tracking an animal outside.

Pretty sure I have an ingrown big toenail and it's very annoying.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Android Apocalypse posted:

Air fryer Buffalo cauliflower is :discourse:.

Pretty much whatever you put in an air fryer benefits from the thinnest costing of fat to maximize its cooking potential.

Buffalo cauliflower sounds so freaking good right now

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

the Washington Post article at least frames it better

quote:

In a statement, Al Jazeera accused Israeli forces of killing Abu Akleh “in cold blood” and said she had been “clearly wearing a press jacket that identifies her as a journalist.” In interviews, multiple eyewitnesses — including two journalists who were standing next to Abu Akleh — disputed Israeli assertions that she was killed during crossfire, saying there was no fighting in the area just before Abu Akleh was shot.

“It was dead quiet,” one of the journalists, Ali al-Samudi, who was also injured by gunfire, told The Washington Post in an interview from his hospital bed.

and further articles continue pushing back on the IDF stance. so that's at least better.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Sometimes when I'm lying on the couch, it feels like the cats are circling me like sharks but instead of planning on eating me they're divising a snuggle plan. Or usually chasing a bug in the house or tracking an animal outside.
I got an 80lb dog and I just give her a look and she lays somewhere else

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

LeeMajors posted:

Forming a Jewish ethnostate for Palestinian ethnic cleansing within a decade of the holocaust is a perpetual psyboom moment for me. Just the wildest poo poo imaginable.

I listened to a 4 or 5 part podcast that went for a total of nearly 20 hours on the formation of Israel and I was absolutely blown away by it. The perpetuation of the oppression of the Palestinian people is a shame on the international community at large.

Just tragedy after tragedy.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Pup woke me with several straight minutes of trying to vomit but unable to, then drank water and seemed ok, then started trying to vomit again for a few secoonds, now I'm loving terrified of going to sleep

Can't figure out if I need to go to the ER vet or not

He's been ok for awhile now but I'm still worried

Intruder fucked around with this message at 08:59 on May 13, 2022

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

BlindSite posted:

I listened to a 4 or 5 part podcast that went for a total of nearly 20 hours on the formation of Israel and I was absolutely blown away by it. The perpetuation of the oppression of the Palestinian people is a shame on the international community at large.

Just tragedy after tragedy.

The super fun part is if you criticize the ethnic cleansing of Palestinian people you then get accused of being anti-sematic.

You get accused of being a Nazi for saying "Hey, maybe the IDF shouldn't shoot guns at children throwing rocks at a tank that's demolishing their house?"

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

When I got to the part where the Israeli delegation to the UN threatened economic ruin to countries by way of pulling industry from their nation, many of whom were struggling to recover from ww2 or finally getting out from under the yolk of imperialism if they didn't vote for the formation of Israel.

After they declared what I would call a free fire zone in Palestinian territories after dark and THEN murdered civilians in their homes for the crime of... existing while not Israeli.

Including but not limited to the exact poo poo the Nazis did in eastern Europe like shooting women and children kneeling at mass graves.

After their militias murdered peace keepers, observers, journalists and humanitarians giving aid to Palestinian refugees...

I kinda no longer gave a poo poo. Better that than a Zionist tbh.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I don't care who owns the cesspool but we're gonna have to keep hearing about it for a while it seems.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1525049369552048129

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Elon doesn't have the money to buy Twitter, and everyone knows he doesn't have the money to buy Twitter. Everything else is just theater and ego massage.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

IDF attacked a funeral for the American citizen they assassinated.

https://twitter.com/khadljasays/status/1525068306251644930?s=21&t=R9bhj9uwRQu6yr__jWWgqw

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Pretty sure I have an ingrown big toenail and it's very annoying.

I dropped a full 8x4 sheet of plywood on my big toe like…8 years ago and the nail eventually fell completely off and decided to grow back in ingrown :yayclod:

Then for no reason in particular my other big toe nail got jealous and decided it wanted to be ingrown too :yayclod::yayclod:

I bought a $10 pedicure kit off of Amazon with the insanely sharp and pointy snips and give ‘em a trim up the side of the nail when they start to bother me and then forget about them completely for months

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/stealthbadger/status/1525093998045679620

jesus christ this msnbc story

"clashes" and insinuations that palestine is covering up that they actually killed her

I am so loving tired and not just cause I was up all night

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

saintonan posted:

Elon doesn't have the money to buy Twitter, and everyone knows he doesn't have the money to buy Twitter. Everything else is just theater and ego massage.

...especially since funny money just fell off a cliff value wise.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
The % of Twitter accounts that are bots has to be one of those statistics that's guarded under lock and key, like the red ring rate on Xbox 360s.

You mean to tell me that a religious ethnostate does hosed up things? Good thing I don't live in one of those.

Hang on, I've just been handed this bulliten.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

BRB building a million Twitter bots

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Intruder posted:

"clashes" and insinuations that palestine is covering up that they actually killed her

I don't believe MSN is affiliated with MSNBC anymore. Not that it makes this anything other than a ridiculous article. Oh it's from CBS, MSN is just an aggregator these days I guess? I mean MSNBC is bad for lots of reasons too but this one is CBS's fault and Microsoft for signal boosting it.

One particular guy in the video charging in with his nightstick against people carrying a coffin trying to move away from him really enjoys his work and that is both unsurprising and terrifying.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
So we are all Chargers fans now right?

https://twitter.com/chargers/status/1524902549353951232?t=uSpJwlQ60Raj7r6MCM5w1g&s=19

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
That loving Jaguar is killing me

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

The Browns one says “Cleveland is boring,” FYI.

But yeah between Herbert being there, a legit fun team to watch last season, and now this nonsense, plus the powder blues? I’m in.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Man, if my people were genocided I don’t think I’d use that as a free pass to genocide. Then again I’m not the genociding type.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

update on this

Grittybeard posted:

I don't believe MSN is affiliated with MSNBC anymore. Not that it makes this anything other than a ridiculous article. Oh it's from CBS, MSN is just an aggregator these days I guess? I mean MSNBC is bad for lots of reasons too but this one is CBS's fault and Microsoft for signal boosting it.

One particular guy in the video charging in with his nightstick against people carrying a coffin trying to move away from him really enjoys his work and that is both unsurprising and terrifying.

Ah ok well it's not MSNBC but it's still a major news org

Intruder fucked around with this message at 15:53 on May 13, 2022

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Intruder posted:

Ah ok well it's not MSNBC but it's still a major news org

Yeah I wasn't trying to say the problem isn't the same and I'm sure if one were inclined to seek it out you'll find the same thing there to some extent.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

https://twitter.com/audreahuff/status/1509640220823719942?t=4MDS5fc4zRfmL6Kwgpu_zQ&s=19

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

harperdc posted:

The Browns one says “Cleveland is boring,” FYI.

But yeah between Herbert being there, a legit fun team to watch last season, and now this nonsense, plus the powder blues? I’m in.

Welcome!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:haibrower:

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

https://twitter.com/thrasherxy/status/1525140786672766976?s=21

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Look, Ethan Hunt had to call in a favor. You won’t be uptight about this once he’s prevented the Bear’s Paw from going off in the middle of LA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Intruder posted:

Could be worse.

Could be the loving BBC.

https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/1525107671430471684