Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Rarity posted:

My second thought was someone needs to run Haiku Mafia

Waaaaaaay to spoil my gimmick for the next game before I have even signed up for it. You gotta keep this poo poo under your hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

TheDonPeters posted:

Glowku is taunting people, seems like a French move to me. Quick get the wooden rabbit!

Awfully scum move trying to paint the Champ as evil!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Mayor Glowku posted:

**whispering**(I have read but I don't want that wimp to think he can tell the Champ what to do!)

Whose your read for scum at the moment?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Mayor Glowku posted:

Did you win the gbs game or something g

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Mayor Glowku posted:

##vote TheDonPeters

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Mayor Glowku posted:

**whispering**(I have read but I don't want that wimp to think he can tell the Champ what to do!)

Ayyyy champ, who the scum is and why my main man? School this fool

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Infinitum posted:

Whose your read for scum at the moment?

Well I mean I'm not exactly a detective, I'm more of a hero... but DP and Shadow are my current suspicions. Rarity is a little wimp so I don't think he's got the balls to be scum and face the Champ!

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Kashuno posted:

Did you win the gbs game or something g

What's a gbs?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I can't tell if all those DonPeters votes are as bad as they look, or if there's something about the gibbis mafia crew I just don't understand. He doesn't have 8 million posts in this thread yet, but at a glance what he has offered seems to make genuine attempts at content.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Propaganda Machine posted:

I can't tell if all those DonPeters votes are as bad as they look, or if there's something about the gibbis mafia crew I just don't understand. He doesn't have 8 million posts in this thread yet, but at a glance what he has offered seems to make genuine attempts at content.

You know who else doesn't have 8 million posts? You, little man. I can't blame ya though, posting in the same thread as the Champ can be scary!

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Mayor Glowku posted:

Meh if I die for a joke I die a martyr.

I have to say I am not sure if Three headed knight is scum, his favour would fit Miller what with the multiple personalities, also as I said if the historian who was killed by the kights was tabled aligned we can be sure it's a group the includes folk you might not think are necessarily table.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Propaganda Machine posted:

You still haven't figured out this game yet and it saddens me a little bit.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

On second thought Rarity could be scum. Who questions the Champ!?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Rarity posted:

Hi, Azuth! Would you be so kind as to answer a question for me? Do you think any of the posters who voted for YPM were scum and if so who?

My gibbis brothers and sisters get a pass because we were doing the lord's work and removing the badposters from the thread.

Kashuno did a bunch of weird flimflamming too and Infinitum pointed out YPM's dumb rolefishing thing.

I don't have a feel for what scum is other than that pig guy that got smited. However these guys below seem off.

GulagDolls posted:

I am casting off my TG history and linking arms with the gbs people

GulagDolls posted:

##vote your personal muse

This guy bandwagons and votes and later admitted to being a serial killer.

Kashuno posted:

rip the dome ##vote YPM

This could be bad but looks like an effort to shift the proposed thunderdome idea to the new participant YPM.

Tommunist posted:

##vote YPM

Says nothing and votes.

TheDonPeters posted:

It's late here and I need to sleep, al jump on this bandwagon a) due to lack of Monty Python knowledge, b) threats made before the game, and c) I am sleepy and feeling petty

##vote YPM

Low effort posting and almost no posting at all in the thread while bandwagoning. Literally toss this guy out the window next because we can't make this table great again while we have people like this lurking and leeching off the rest of us people who are actually contributing :smugdon:.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Mayor Glowku posted:

On second thought Rarity could be scum. Who questions the Champ!?

It's very possible, but I'd like to see her most recent slew of pointed questions turn into a bit of dialogue. It's a null read for me so far; either she's poking for a scumslip, or she's looking to pounce on a careless townie saying something Bad. Seeing her engage with the people she's picked on will give us something to read and work with, at least.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Votecount for Day 2
TheDonPeters (6): SirSamVimes, Mayor Glowku, Azuth0667, Infinitum, gannyGrabber, Infinitum, Rascyc, Shadow0
Infinitum (2): Kashuno, Friction.123, King Burgundy, Kashuno
King Burgundy (1): Jimson
Rarity (1): Kashuno
Azuth0667 (0): Rascyc, Rascyc
Friction.123 (0): Kashuno, Kashuno

Not Voting (11): Rarity, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, GulagDolls, Khris Kruel, Tommunist, White Noise Marine, tpink, Propaganda Machine, Podima, TheDonPeters, Infinitum

With 21 alive, it's 11 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 09th, 2016 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 36 hours.

Soaring Kestrel fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Apr 8, 2016

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Azuth0667 posted:

My gibbis brothers and sisters get a pass because we were doing the lord's work and removing the badposters from the thread.

Kashuno did a bunch of weird flimflamming too and Infinitum pointed out YPM's dumb rolefishing thing.

I don't have a feel for what scum is other than that pig guy that got smited. However these guys below seem off.

This could be bad but looks like an effort to shift the proposed thunderdome idea to the new participant YPM.

Says nothing and votes.

Low effort posting and almost no posting at all in the thread while bandwagoning. Literally toss this guy out the window next because we can't make this table great again while we have people like this lurking and leeching off the rest of us people who are actually contributing :smugdon:.

Make the table great again huh? The Champ likes that quote, I probably said it sometime so I'm sure you got it from me.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Flying Leatherman posted:

Votecount for Day 2
TheDonPeters (7): SirSamVimes, Mayor Glowku, Azuth0667, Infinitum, gannyGrabber, Rascyc, Shadow0
Infinitum (2): Kashuno, Friction.123, King Burgundy, Kashuno
King Burgundy (1): Jimson
Rarity (1): Kashuno
Azuth0667 (0): Rascyc, Rascyc
Friction.123 (0): Kashuno, Kashuno

Not Voting (10): Rarity, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, GulagDolls, Khris Kruel, Tommunist, White Noise Marine, tpink, Propaganda Machine, Podima, TheDonPeters

With 21 alive, it's 11 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 09th, 2016 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 36 hours.

The Champ doesn't even recognize the names tpink and white noise machine. They seem awfully suspicious all of a sudden!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I unvoted earlier FL

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

gannyGrabber posted:

You still haven't figured out this game yet and it saddens me a little bit.

"You make me sad," is a very Arthurian thing to say.

Maybe a bit too Arthurian.

:tinfoil:

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

White noise machines are very suspisious, but how can the champ not recognise one of his own? GBrotherS.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Thank you! This should be fixed.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Now all this scum killing is fun and all, but let's not forget our true quest here, find the Slam Whale Holy Grail!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Kashuno posted:

I feel like the people pointing at me as a result of the Podima flip are looking for someone it would be easy to push a case on. Without looking too suspicious. Also they way rarity asks tons of people for opinions like she does really is uncomfortable to me. Her reads are pedantic at best so far, which feels fake. I can't make sense of jimson scrap, and the train on donpeters for no reason is bad ##vote rairty

I'm specifically asking some of the newbies questions in order to draw out their opinions and get them expressing their thoughts.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

White Noise Marine posted:

White noise machines are very suspisious, but how can the champ not recognise one of his own? GBrotherS.

Oh its you, skull face boy. The Champ doesn't have the greatest memory for names. I'm the greatest fighter that ever lived but I forget sometimes, sorry friend! BAHAHAHA

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Kashuno posted:

So which is town and which is scum

I already talked about this :)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Mayor Glowku posted:

First of all little man I don't need to read the thread to know who is scum, I'm the fricken Champ after all!

Rarity next time you have a thought don't share it, BAHAHAHAHHA. You probably couldn't even last 5 seconds against my daughter!

Do you have any real opinions or are you just going to keep posting no content bullshit?

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Azuth0667 posted:

Yeah it was low effort I wanted rid off YPM because of what he said before the game, petty but we did not have much else to go on and the wind seemed to be going that way. I think I have been contributing fine, between being new to the game and most of the post being made while I am asleep or working it's hard to comment on every post.

Starting to think there may be scum in the gbs crew trying to push the others into lyrnching with no evidence, no idea who but I am tempted to believe gannys claim to be Denis and table aligned.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Mayor Glowku posted:

Well I mean I'm not exactly a detective, I'm more of a hero... but DP and Shadow are my current suspicions. Rarity is a little wimp so I don't think he's got the balls to be scum and face the Champ!

Bee tee dubs I'm a pretty lady :sun:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Thanks for giving us some reads though!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

I'm sure the champ would respect you if he saw you eating pizza rolls

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Rarity posted:

Do you have any real opinions or are you just going to keep posting no content bullshit?

Do you have any real thoughts besides calling me out? I'll let it slide this time but don't ever talk to the champ like that again! Sheesh, kids these days

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

I'm specifically asking some of the newbies questions in order to draw out their opinions and get them expressing their thoughts.

I get the idea, but the way you go about it doesn't sit right with me. It's hard to give a concrete reason because you're a really good scum player, but it just is bothering me

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Mayor Glowku posted:

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Rarity posted:

(Whoops sorry!)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
god damnit your stream of consciousness catch up hosed up my stream of consciousness catch up :negative:

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Kashuno posted:

god damnit your stream of consciousness catch up hosed up my stream of consciousness catch up :negative:

What does this even mean! You are confusing the Champ!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Azuth0667 posted:

Says nothing and votes.

Azuth, you may be Gibbis but you're all right by me :unsmith:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Yeah Azuth has a good post, but I'm still trying to decide if Glowku is under a PR or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Kashuno posted:

I'm sure the champ would respect you if he saw you eating pizza rolls

I am the true champ of pizza rolls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeOzO7sCJSQ

• Locked thread