Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Welcome to the DSP thread, guy who definitely isn't a parachute account of a mod or admin too scared to just post in the Imp Zone normally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
phil's a fat retard

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

American McGay posted:

Welcome to the DSP thread, guy who definitely isn't a parachute account of a mod or admin too scared to just post in the Imp Zone normally.

we don't gatekeep phil's stream here, dude.

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

American McGay posted:

I assure you I'm a Real Gamer, fellow gamers. I have lurked SA for well over a decade, I used to have an account that I maybe made like 4-5 posts on in various tech support threads.

If you look at my post history in other threads, it's pretty clear I'm an Actual Person. I know this probably comes across as pretty stilted.

In fact, if you look at some of my older posts in this very thread, you will quickly see that I readily engaged in some nasty Detractor behavior- very regrettable.

mkvltra fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Aug 11, 2021

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

mycophobia posted:

phil's a fat retard

quoting this for the mods.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mycophobia posted:

phil's a fat retard

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Essay above not with standing, all fair points brothers. But one thing is certain. Phil kicks rear end irregardless.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycophobia posted:

phil's a fat retard

Hello Phil.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

phil has given me more joy than any other content creator and i hope he continues on his path to godhood

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
i hope his fans keep buying him things unprompted like more chairs, food, utility bills.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

mycophobia posted:

phil's a fat retard

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i'd kill for the honor of buying Phil's Xbox Series X

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mycophobia posted:

phil's a fat retard

lmao

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Bolverkur posted:

i'd kill for the honor of buying Phil's Xbox Series X

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mkvltra posted:

I assure you I'm a Real Gamer, fellow gamers. I have lurked SA for well over a decade, I used to have an account that I maybe made like 4-5 posts on in various tech support threads.

If you look at my post history in other threads, it's pretty clear I'm an Actual Person. I know this probably comes across as pretty stilted.

In fact, if you look at some of my older posts in this very thread, you will quickly see that I readily engaged in some nasty Detractor behavior- very regrettable.
                                                                                                                              \

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Lol. True

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mycophobia posted:

phil's a fat retard

wrong. he's actually really tall and in shape, basically like a basketball player. you just can't tell because we only see him sitting down most of the time. second of all, if he's mentally deficient then how did he a] groom pandalee over the course of several years. b] single handedly defeat the irs.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

wrong. he's actually really tall and in shape, basically like a basketball player. you just can't tell because we only see him sitting down most of the time. second of all, if he's mentally deficient then how did he a] groom pandalee over the course of several years. b] single handedly defeat the irs.

THIS. finally someone shuts down these trolls

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

thinking about the chair again

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Fungah! posted:

\

Lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Bolverkur posted:

phil is lucky to have such generous fans who send him so many expensive gifts so close together

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Phil simply sets the lighting in such a way that hides his true appearance to make sure all his viewers can keep their self esteem. He is a very humble man like that.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mkvltra posted:

send phil a large gift like a new stove imho

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bolverkur posted:

its a drat good chair

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

send phil a large gift like a new stove imho

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mycophobia posted:

phil's a fat retard

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mycophobia posted:

phil's a fat retard

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah! posted:

\

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

https://twitter.com/theycallmedsp/status/1425772655374848005?s=21

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLdz29p705s

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

this kind of honesty and humility about his body is one of the many reason's phil's got the most dedicated fanbase in streaming

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clip?Ugw7DmfAutxYIS6PugZ4AaABCQ

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
nice link

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Phil could almost certainly play in the NBA.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I've been thinking that if you have to change your "entire pants" after a fart, is that not a "full making GBS threads"? Thoughts?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I've been thinking that if you have to change your "entire pants" after a fart, is that not a "full making GBS threads"? Thoughts?

that is called a shart, friend

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I saw one of his mods say something about antifa like "I respect ISIS more because at least their terrorism means something." and he talked like Phil jr. the entire rest if the time lmfao. His die hards are loving weird man.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Meloncholric posted:

that is called a shart, friend

Not to get into semantics but if you are the point where you are pulling off both your drawers and shorts/pants (entire pants) to get washed, youve shat yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lord Phillip must delete them like he did with twitch clips. Not aure how he expects to share in fun silly and poaitive interactions if he does this