Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Meinberg posted:

If you do that, I guess I'll just have to win PoV. :smuggo:

That would only work on one of those though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Rarity posted:

That would only work on one of those though!

Oh no! My clever plan have been unraveled even before I was able to enact it! Damnation and ruination upon us all! Upon us all! :(

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Meinberg posted:

If you do that, I guess I'll just have to win PoV. :smuggo:

You would have to actually use it

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

:iceburn:

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

JakeP posted:

You would have to actually use it

Oh fuuuuuuuuuu

Consider me schooled. Schooled indeed!

Nomination announcement is half a hour away?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

They were supposed to be 34 minutes ago apparently.

John Cena posted:

Nominations will be Sunday at 5:00PM. See you guys then.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Central Time is where the cool people live, man.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I thought everything was in Eastern Time?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dr. Hurt posted:

I thought everything was in Eastern Time?

I had a brain fart, it is 6:00pm Eastern.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Guys, before we start I want to say that this was a really hard decision. The easy targets are gone now, so no matter what choice I make I know that some people will have issues with my decision. All I can do is play this game in a way that is true to myself and make choices that I believe will get me further. I hope everyone can understand that.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It is now time for the Nomination Ceremony.

I will one by one, start revealing the keys of the people who are safe from Eviction. If you see your key revealed, you are not nominated. I will reveal all but two keys. When all but two keys have been shown, the Head of Household will then address directly in this thread both people who have been nominated, and why he or she has nominated them. I will reveal the first person safe from the chopping block...

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Asiina, you are safe.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Toadsmash, you are safe.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dr.Hurt, you are safe.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Meinberg, you are safe.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

XyloJW, you are safe.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

mr.capps, you are safe.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Uniballer, you are safe. Only one key left in the box...

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Last key in the box...

Veskit, you are safe.

Rarity, please turn to your houseguests, announce your nominations, and address why they've been nominated.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Ok, let's get this over with. JakeP, I like you as a person but I think everybody knows that I have had trust issues with you since Day 1. For that reason, I think I would struggle to work with you in the later stages of the game and so I am nominating you. jng2058, it is my understanding that you currently have more influence than anyone else in this game. I find the amount of power you hold to be a serious threat and so it is purely a strategical decision that I am nominating you.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

This Nomination Ceremony is adjourned. There will be a Have/Have Not competition on Monday, at 6:00PM EST. Everyone except the HOH will be playing.

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Jan 21, 2014

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Rarity posted:

Ok, let's get this over with. JakeP, I like you as a person but I think everybody knows that I have had trust issues with you since Day 1. For that reason, I think I would struggle to work with you in the later stages of the game and so I am nominating you. jng2058, it is my understanding that you currently have more influence than anyone else in this game. I find the amount of power you hold to be a serious threat and so it is purely a strategical decision that I am nominating you.

I like how you didn't say anything about liking JNG as a person. gently caress that guy amirite

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

JakeP posted:

I like how you didn't say anything about liking JNG as a person. gently caress that guy amirite

Anyone who has ever played Dominions multiplayer is automatically the worst person.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Wow, that was a great time to be out of town all weekend, huh? If I'm the most influential player in this game, you people are definitely doing this wrong! :shrug:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

its over.

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Jan 20, 2014

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

John Cena posted:

Hey guys, we're currently running a synchtube here, if anyone is interested :)

The NFCCG is on...

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Today's challenge will require Flash, and is not mobile/tablet friendly. Compete at your own peril.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Are we going to be playing GIRP, the sequel to QWOP?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Asiina posted:

Are we going to be playing GIRP, the sequel to QWOP?

No.

Challenge delayed for UNRELATED REASONS.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

That post was a joke, people.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I think even if I practiced all day I'd still do terribly.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I managed 5 metres :smith:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It's time once again for the Have/Have Not competition! You people know how Have-Nots work, so I'll get right into it here. This competition, you have all been randomly paired off. You and your randomly selected partner will be given two separate puzzles. Your goal is to solve your puzzles, which are both half of one larger overall puzzle. When you've completed your puzzle, PM it to me. Last two pairs to send in their puzzles will be our Have-Nots for the week.

Here are your pairs

Asiina
XyloJW

jng2058
Veskit

mr.capps
Meinberg

Toadsmash
Uniballer

Dr.Hurt
JakeP

You cannot help other pairs in this competition, and you cannot communicate out of thread with anyone except your partner. This competition will begin at 6:00PM on the button. I will be PMing you your puzzle board. You will need flash for this competition, and it is not mobile/tablet friendly. Play at your own peril.

And because I feel like some of you might try to be cute here, no cheating, no breaking the system, no exploiting. Solve your puzzle. I will know if you cheat, and will disqualify your pair if you do so.

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Jan 20, 2014

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
JC we're going to get you a World Clock for your birthday

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

XyloJW posted:

JC we're going to get you a World Clock for your birthday

thats cute but im timeless

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

John Cena posted:

And because I feel like some of you might try to be cute here, no cheating, no breaking the system, no exploiting. Solve your puzzle. I will know if you cheat, and will disqualify your pair if you do so.

:munch: What Cena really means is that, if you cheat and you don't get caught, you will have in fact beat Big Brother. :munch:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Also, you are allowed to help your partner out with their puzzle if you want to.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
so i just send you my half of the puzzle to you?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

mr.capps posted:

so i just send you my half of the puzzle to you?

Yes, and then you and your partner figure out the combined image from the two puzzles, and send that final product to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadsmash
Jun 10, 2009

Dave Tate's downsy face approves.
Oh. WELL THEN.

• Locked thread