Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

So putin 'caught' the 'killers'..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

theyve been put in custody

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

yeah i read about that yesterday and i was like "i bet tehy're caucausian" and yep, they are

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

one of them already has commuted suicide, another one - pledged guilt

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Automatic Slim posted:

That would make a better b side than a single.

both russians and D&D posters have fantasies about the USA getting completely destroyed.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i was reading some interview on aljazeera and the guy pointed out even if they did do it this is classic russian politics in that the person who paid them to (putin or a crony) wil lnever actually be punished, thus ensuring political murders can conitnue with only pawns being punished

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-explosion.html
Chechans did it

:wth:

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

a russian child is called into kitchen, and mother ask him, "what happen to cookie jar? is broke, and empty"
child reply
"it was chechens"
and mother is satisfy

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
that caucausian probably shot someone else so it evens out

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

Frog Act posted:

a russian child is called into kitchen, and mother ask him, "what happen to cookie jar? is broke, and empty"
child reply
"it was chechens"
and mother is satisfy

lmao

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Frog Act posted:

child reply
"it was chechens"
and mother is satisfy

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Frog Act posted:

child reply
"it was chechens"
and mother is satisfy

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

another case solved by detective putin

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Reminder that putin is short. He is a tiny, short man. He has to stand on his tippy toes to reach stuff in the backs of the kitchen cabinets

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer
"Killers caught by efficient Russki politsiya. Friends of murdered man, is ok to come out of hiding now". :unsmigghh:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Reminder that putin is short. He is a tiny, short man. He has to stand on his tippy toes to reach stuff in the backs of the kitchen cabinets

the following morning EXTREME INSERTION is found dead after accidentally shooting herself from 100m away

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Phlegmish posted:

the following morning EXTREME INSERTION is found dead after accidentally shooting herself from 100m away

shot themself in the back of the head....we see this all the time in the moscow PD

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Frog Act posted:

child reply
"it was chechens"
and mother is satisfy

potato crop failures are caused by Chechans

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

One can argue that putin is a little bitch.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

russia is gonna bring back show trials but in an effor tto reflect the current media environment sentences will be determined by a bearded woman caricature wearign an american flag thong

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
my respect to the cia/state dept/psyops/whoever '''''''''''''''''leaked''''''''''''''''''' that they got a team of psychs together to call Putin autistic in front of the whole world

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

Frog Act posted:

russia is gonna bring back show trials but in an effor tto reflect the current media environment sentences will be determined by a bearded woman caricature wearign an american flag thong

i hope they livestream it because that is extremely pro

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

TontoCorazon posted:

One can argue that putin is a little bitch.

he's a basic bitch

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

you think how medvedev ascended. hard to find adult shorter than putin

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i always figured stephen harper was short because he looks like such a loving retard

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

rulebritannia.jpg

you can thank us now colonies, except australia, they are of degenerate stock

e: gently caress, I guess South Africa doesn't count either *something something blacks something something dutchmen*

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
He's about 5'5", max 5'6". He's padding his height

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I was reaching up for a jar of peanut butter on the high shelf the other day, having some trouble reaching it, and thought "this is how Putin must feel"

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Latvian walk into bar with poodle under one arm and salami under other. Eat salami first.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

putin speaking russian sounds like a baby bitch voice haver is this even more true if you speak the language? russian typically sounds manly to me

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

his voice is fine for russian speakers, if a tiny bit lacking on bass

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

kalstrams posted:

his voice is fine for russian speakers, if a tiny bit lacking on bass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awWAd-jdwDg

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

i meant his russian

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

he has a mouth like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fQaj31Wtko

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Now that we know that the Chechos did it, let us hear music from our loyal subjects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqSCYqTsmIw

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

when Anna Politkovskaya got assasinated it was also blamed on evil chechan terrorists, even though most of her reporting targeted abuse done by the russian controlled puppet state.

etalian fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Mar 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

• Locked thread