Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Business Gorillas posted:

decided to poke my head into the other forum and apparently saying 1400 != 2000 is a 6 hour probe lmao

that was an A+ bait because you’re allowed to post “I just trust Biden is a man of his word” but like half of the examples of Biden lying are now threadbanned topics.

I can’t wait for climate change to get threadbanned once Biden tries to do his coal industry backed plan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

sexpig by night posted:

I know he was saying 'gay' over and over but like, why

he has a stutter you jerk

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

boy, it's really hard to pick and choose my favorite folks angry about neera's aborted apotheosis

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

mad.radhu posted:

thousands of leftist posters howling and baying for blood

https://twitter.com/seungminkim/status/1366894878689525760?s=20

:laffo: Biden can't even get his own ghouls confirmed by a friendly congress.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Is neera going back to being terminally online and blame bernie or correctly assign blame at the Sinema and Manchin?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Is neera going back to being terminally online and blame bernie or correctly assign blame at the Sinema and Manchin?

As if she won't just throw everything she has at every wall in every room.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Cao Ni Ma posted:

listen to your heart

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Cao Ni Ma posted:

hope so we need angry social media content

HAMAS HATE BOAT
Jun 5, 2010
burden will just giver her ivankas old office and the bluemaga hootling and hollering will probably make a bridge collapse

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Cao Ni Ma posted:

worse she’s going to do a Hillary style “im better than this slay queen” style comeback where in 2 years time she’ll be acting like actually today was a victory

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

kinda impressive how poorly things are going so far

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

excuse me but black people have decided that Biden is the best us whiteys can ever have

https://twitter.com/wesleylowery/status/1365762475665326081?s=21

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Filthy Hans posted:

just a fan

the dude who actually does the cumjar is either Shia LaBoeuf himself or someone who thinks it would be funny if people thought it was Shia LaBoeuf ejaculating into a very large jar with a biden figurine in it

in the first week of biden's inauguration the cumjar was a bit of a tempest-in-a-teapot-in-a-jar, if you will

some loved it and some wished they didn't love it

over time, the burden has fallen on my shoulders to carry the jizzy torch of posting the cumjar in the Biden thread, which I only bother to do because the thread has literally nothing else going for it

also if the jar goes a day without being jizzed in I will stop retweeting it

thank u for your service comrade

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
Cumjar is real.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
is it too late for me to start a competing cum jar?

I already have one going since inauguration by chance. I can stick a Biden figurine in there and give it a squirt and nobody will know the difference.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
lol Neera

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

I already have one going since inauguration by chance. I can stick a Biden figurine in there and give it a squirt and nobody will know the difference.

Up your zinc, eat a gently caress ton of dimes

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

Do you already have a name, or do you need the thread to workshop one for you?

All I got is "Cum on Bideen" which isn't super solid but you could post videos with the tune in the background

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbpnAGajyMc&t=84s

I think the video content would differentiate your product from "nut divide" and really drive engagement

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/suzannelynch1/status/1366523278605615117

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Joe Biden: I Will Nut Make That Happen

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
cum

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
it's so loving funny we pretend 'irish american history' is exactly as important as the multitude of PoC and other minorities that actually were wiped from history books and brutalized for generations. This isn't loving England nobody gives a poo poo about Irish Americans.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Vim Fuego posted:

Joe Biden: I Will Nut Make That Happen

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
white, but more embarrassing than usual on st. patrick's day every year

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

sexpig by night posted:

it's so loving funny we pretend 'irish american history' is exactly as important as the multitude of PoC and other minorities that actually were wiped from history books and brutalized for generations. This isn't loving England nobody gives a poo poo about Irish Americans.

there are more people of irish descent in the US than there are in Ireland so... yea

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
As a Scots Irish descendant, I really have to question the purpose of dedicating a month to our heritage history. We already have st. Patricks day and I assure you Irish American history is about a days worth of content anyway.

Should really have gone with a more orthodox Christian day of feasts approach with celebrating various ancestries of american immigtation.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Vim Fuego posted:

Joe Biden: I Will Make That Nut Happen

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Spergin Morlock posted:

there are more people of irish descent in the US than there are in Ireland so... yea

doesn't that stat include poo poo like 'well yea grandpa came over here as a baby and I've never left Boston'?

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Asproigerosis posted:

As a Scots Irish descendant, I really have to question the purpose of dedicating a month to our heritage history. We already have st. Patricks day and I assure you Irish American history is about a days worth of content anyway.

Should really have gone with a more orthodox Christian day of feasts approach with celebrating various ancestries of american immigtation.

Aren't Scots Irish Scots that were transplanted into N Ireland?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Spergin Morlock posted:

most of those are descendants of the scots irish murderers that got bored after they ran out of people to abuse in ireland and signed on to come over here to kill native americans tbf

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

sexpig by night posted:

doesn't that stat include poo poo like 'well yea grandpa came over here as a baby and I've never left Boston'?

yes thats why I said irish descent rather than irish citizens. :)

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Look I'm not saying Irish deserve nothing, maybe just swap with black people, they get a whole month and we merge Mardi Gras and St Patrick's Day into one big Drunkapalooza shared between Louisiana and Massachusetts.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I actually think England's oppression of the Irish was good and deserved. Go back to your green rock prison.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

paranoid randroid posted:

most of those are descendants of the scots irish murderers that got bored after they ran out of people to abuse in ireland and signed on to come over here to kill native americans tbf

it was due to famine and starvation

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

MysteriousStranger posted:

it was due to famine and starvation

a lot of them came over before the famine

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

paranoid randroid posted:

a lot of them came over before the famine

true, but also many not by choice. colonization has always been a "send these fucks we don't like there" sort of deal.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Scots Irish aren't Catholic, while most people in the US of Irish descent are

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
eh it was a half-baked take. i retract it but, as i have honor, will leave it up so others may own me for it

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

What is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything? 42

:nws:https://twitter.com/NutDivide/status/1366968297275621379

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

sexpig by night posted:

it's also women's history month lol they hafta share