Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whiskey patrol
Feb 26, 2003

seeing them in chicago next week and I can't loving wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011
The Blood Brothers are reissuing Crimes and doing a reunion tour end of the year

https://consequence.net/2024/05/the-blood-brothers-crimes-reunion-tour-2024/

I know they're not for everybody but I love this band and Crimes especially. I got my anniversary vinyl of Piano Island last year, too.

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.
Cody is such a creative guitar player. I love all of the albums but This Adultery is Ripe in particular is just riff after riff and it never misses.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Fuuuuck Blood Brothers were the big concert I went to, I'd love to see them live again. Unfortunately I have children now and one of them has a birthday when they'll be in Chicago.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Bad news: if you like Keith Morris' band, Off!, they're doing a few last shows and that's it

Good news: they made a movie and it looks interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqiPfNr7RRE

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

camoseven posted:

Fuuuuck Blood Brothers were the big concert I went to, I'd love to see them live again. Unfortunately I have children now and one of them has a birthday when they'll be in Chicago.

Both days?

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Usually my wife likes to make a big thing about it, but I talked to her last night and she said "buy the ticket and we'll figure it out". Hell yea make sure you marry someone cool

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Gaslight your children into thinking their birthdays are at a more acceptable time.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
How old is your kid? They should simply also get to experience Blood Brothers live.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
He'll be 2 lmao

32 minutes to presale!!!!

Presale code for Chicago is "AWFUL" not "SOUNDCHECK" just fyi

edit2: ticket acquired, i am going to die in that loving pit

camoseven fucked around with this message at 16:28 on May 15, 2024

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

camoseven posted:

He'll be 2 lmao

Which day did ya get? I live right by the venue, so can pass along good places to go before the show.

E: the dates went from October to December our of the blue

Hot Diggity! fucked around with this message at 01:28 on May 16, 2024

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

The new Shellac album is what one would expect. Uncompromising, sounds great.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Hot Diggity! posted:

Which day did ya get? I live right by the venue, so can pass along good places to go before the show.

E: the dates went from October to December our of the blue

Saturday December 21st. My mom lives up there so we're gonna make a Christmas thing out of it (which means I'm gonna have to go to the drat Christkindlmarkt lol)

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

camoseven posted:

He'll be 2 lmao

I always knew Jordan Billie was a goon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Just saw Taking Back Sunday live for the 4th time (but first actually on a Sunday) and they were so good. They're still energetic as hell. It's always a blast being in a crowd of people singing along to songs like You're So Last Summer and Cute Without The E and MakeDamnSure right back at the guys who wrote them.