Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Lol McAfee is training for his battle with Adam Cole by learning how to do moonsaults and Swantons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Strawberry Panda posted:

Lol McAfee is training for his battle with Adam Cole by learning how to do moonsaults and Swantons.

lordy he's just the kind of meathead to get pumped up on adrenaline and create a disaster for himself in the vein of "lesnar almost loving kills himself at wrestlemania 19"

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Not even a full year on tv and NXT is doing lame celebrity matches on Takeovers with qanon guys lmao

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Not even a full year on tv and NXT is doing lame celebrity matches on Takeovers with qanon guys lmao

It honestly kind of rules how quickly they hosed this up

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Taintrunner posted:

It honestly kind of rules how quickly they hosed this up

No you see its The Brand thats the star and thus NXT must be the star and not the wrestlers in it. The wrestlers must be replaceable commodities and not special

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me

Strawberry Panda posted:

Pat should be studying Keith Lee's move set.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Gotta pay yer duuuuueeessss

https://twitter.com/RosePlanted_/status/1292982540077355009

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
what in the holy gently caress happened

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

what in the holy gently caress happened

quote:

Seth defeats Humberto Carrillo. Post-match Murphy immediately attacks Dominick, he and Seth take Dominick's kendo stick, grab another, and hit him at least 30 times, including with him stripped shirtless and tied up in the ropes (Seth hitting him in the chest, Murphy hitting him in the back). They finally stop after his :nms: chest and back :nms: are bruised and bloody. Seth attempts a curbstomp but Dominick passes out unable to stay in position

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

This sucks.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

holy gently caress, I hope Rey is currently going on a murder spree backstage

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
WWE turned into a fetish site so quickly.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

what an absolutely disgusting company

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

We don't do that blood and guts poo poo

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

We don't do that blood and guts poo poo

yeah we just broadcast hazing and/or our main event guy taking liberties

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

recalling that scene from the Paige propaganda movie where Vince Vaughn states "we don't do receipts"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rey just had his eye out for wwe. he could have gone blind. he probably asked for this to happen to his son and without telling him

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Vince thinks blading is barbaric btw

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Seams posted:

Vince thinks blading is barbaric btw

I don’t think he does he bladed in every match he had. I think he said the blood and guts thing to deter advertisers from AEW, obviously WWE uses blood and guts all the time.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
would literally take the skateboard thumbtacks to the back and the chair flung at my head at the same time over that.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
I thought that was Super Humman

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Wretched company.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Are there people out there who are actually want to see Rey's large adult son wrestling or is this all to advance Rey's storyline, whatever that is.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

One would assume they'd put him over after all that but this is WWE and they probably won't

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

not sure soft dom will prosper in The Land Of The Body Guys

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Eat My Fuc posted:

I don’t think he does he bladed in every match he had. I think he said the blood and guts thing to deter advertisers from AEW, obviously WWE uses blood and guts all the time.

The rules don't apply to Vince.

It's funny though, that instead of giving himself a lil cut to get some blood, he told Owens to shoot headbutt him as hard as he could which gave him a concussion and probably increased the rate of his mental decline.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
hurting someone like that on a nothing show with no stakes is giving me some severe CZW vibes

that's not something to aspire to in the slightest

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Neodoomium posted:

One would assume they'd put him over after all that but this is WWE and they probably won't

It's too early to say for Ricky Starks, but he got his back scraped with thumbtacks and he'll probably be in a prominent position in AEW because he got a lot of eyes on him from that match and that spot.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Yeah, but AEW is well-booked and WWE is run by a spiteful roid-goblin

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Neodoomium posted:

Yeah, but AEW is well-booked and WWE is run by a spiteful roid-goblin

PAC is trapped in the UK though

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I would consider him a murderous imp

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

nasty

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

drat they're desperate to sign rey it looks like

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

explosivo posted:

Are there people out there who are actually want to see Rey's large adult son wrestling or is this all to advance Rey's storyline, whatever that is.

This is just to stop Rey from making AEW money

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I don't understand how this makes you more likely to stay if you're Rey Mysterio.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Imagine this being laid out in plain English

"Ok, Dom, the finish is Seth beats the poo poo out of you with a Kendo stick. Thats actually just dried bamboo lashed together and it stings like gently caress. Then he strips you half naked and beats you some more. This will cause bleeding wounds and welts. This will badly hurt and cause you residual soreness for days if not weeks. During that time you are expected to come to work and train and keep your loving mouth shut with not a word of complaint. Capice? Off you tot."

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pylons posted:

I don't understand how this makes you more likely to stay if you're Rey Mysterio.

"Think of the big revenge angle we'll give you and your son if you re-sign!"

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i mean the real answer is its probably done to get Dom sympathy. i think it does make him come off like a badass, kudos to him for agreeing to do it. They def took it too far though judging from the bruising.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Also I 100% would not be surprised to have Seth win at SS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Dacap posted:

Also I 100% would not be surprised to have Seth win at SS

Is anyone expecting different?