Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Oh god please someone tell me someone got at least a cellphone shot of Christie's face when he said that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Hey, man, you don't talk to the Donald. You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet warrior in the classic sense. I mean sometimes he'll... uh... well, you'll say "hello" to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you. He won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say, “My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.” ... I mean I'm... no, I can't... I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's... he's a great man! I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas...

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

If Trump is the face of the party then it destroys any chance they have of electability in a presidential race. Feels great.

The other candidates had even less chance of being elected.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

HapiMerchant posted:

Ok here goes guys i'll lay it all out

Hitler was a cool dude and Trump is a cool dude. I don't worry about the tiny things like how he might become very fascist cuz I'm a white guy who needs not worry about being profiled/deported/w/e the current worry is, AND I'm wish-washy/cowardly enough to just agree with whoever is in charge.

If only i could be a brave and stalwart fellow like that Majorian fellow, or that Al! person.

Idgaf about your political views, I don't even care if you are a real rear end racist, but if you're going to whine about how liberals are the real monsters because you can't say anything these days I'm going to bully you about it.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Megyn Kelly still carrying on her 1hr of Trump hate.

She now has Fields and Shapiro freaking out about #grabgate.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
whole lotta microaggressin itt

and its not even trumps hands

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

That seemed like a really slow response on the Secret Service's behalf.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
The silicon chip inside his head
Gets switched to overload
And nobody’s gonna go to vote today
He’s gonna make them stay at home
The establishment doesn’t understand it
They always said he was good as gold
And they can see no reasons
'Cos there are no reasons
What reason do you need to be shown?

Tell me why
I don’t like Tuesdays
Tell me why
I don’t like Tuesdays
Tell me why
I don’t like Tuesdays
I wanna shoot the whole day down

KidVanguard
Jan 27, 2006

American Diaper

Fidel Castronaut posted:

It's the 80s dude they were on dial up.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

Baloogan posted:

I watched a turtle crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving.

Feeling pretty good, huh? Why? Do you know that the man really likes you? He likes you. He really likes you. But he's got something in mind for you. Aren't you curious about that? I'm curious. I'm very curious. Are you curious? There's something happening out here, man. You know something, man? I know something you that you don't know. That's right, Jeb. The man is clear in his mind, but his soul is mad. Oh, yeah. He's dying, I think. He hates all this. He hates it! But the man's a... He reads poetry out loud, all right? And a voice... He likes you because you're still alive. He's got plans for you. No, I'm not gonna help you. You're gonna help him, man. You're gonna help him. I mean, what are they gonna say when he's gone? 'Cause he dies when it dies, when it dies, he dies! What are they gonna say about him? He was a kind man? He was a wise man? He had plans? He had wisdom? Bullshit, man! And am I gonna be the one that's gonna set them straight? Look at me! Look at me! Wrong!

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Megyn Kelly's show is must watch for the #neverTrump crowd. This is more anti-Trump than anything on MSNBC, or CNN.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I think this was after Hinckley took a shot at Reagan, right? Considering that had already happened there's really no excuse.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/MarcACaputo/status/709552449753911296

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Game over Repubs

can't spin this. Trump is Reagan 2.0 suffering slings and arrows just like him

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

2016 Republican Primary: GOP Will Eat Itself

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

what a perfect loving rubio moment

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I'm actually feeling a bit sorry for rubio. Jeb is a mess, and was a delight to see him fail but rubio is just kinda stupid. Outclassed.

I could see myself supporting rubio if he wasn't such a child.

the 'real' Rubio sometimes shines through, in moments of extreme vulnerability

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/costareports/status/709553645554114560

Goodnight, sweet prince.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/kalebhorton/status/709553486506106881

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

its poo poo like this that makes me more scared of cruz then i am of trump. the old CS lewis quote about tyrants comes to mind.

quote:

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Baloogan posted:

what a perfect loving rubio moment

fuzzy pa, open room, can't win

clamiam45
Sep 10, 2005

HIGH FIVE! I'M GAY TOO!!!!!!
Woops wrong thread lol

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
It's not gonna happen but it would be amazing if Rubio discovered his balls after dropping out of the race and held a press conference to basically tell Trump to go gently caress himself and the RNC to shove their loyalty pledge up their rear end.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Rubio should switch parties

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Montasque posted:

Megyn Kelly's show is must watch for the #neverTrump crowd. This is more anti-Trump than anything on MSNBC, or CNN.

I don't know. Maddow's show has been 100% desperate terror about Trump and she even rolled out Dan Rather for it.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
I've been following this for so long... I've run out of room for more schadenfreude. There's just a dull panging in my stomach, like I'm already full and can't eat anot

Oh. Well, nevermind then :drac:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Little Marco Rubio finds a way to improve his height

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Al! posted:

gently caress that they can keep him.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

London Pub

http://mashable.com/2016/03/01/republican-urinal-london-pub/#h9T1Jhxd6aqj

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

rubio lookin like he enjoys it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Florida could really use some infrastructure overhaul, but you know

"No."

I don't wanna live here anymore :cripes:

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Now look at that Donald that's the way you do it
You get your rally on the news T.V.
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Coverage for nothin' and your votes for free.

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005

Al! posted:

I wonder if we're going to see a bunch of Republicans leave the party and declare themselves Independent when Trump locks up the nomination

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Youth Decay posted:

rubio lookin like he enjoys it

definitely not the first time rubio has engaged in watersports in a bar bathroom.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Rubio can maaaaaaaaybe join my party after he puts in some years of military service or figures out how to go to college with zero support network. No amnesty, I say.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It's a weird thing I only recently noticed but I'd like to see Rubio wear something other than a basic blue dress shirt. Dudes from Miami. Id like to see some flash or style. Take a chance. Just stop looking like every other cubicle resident.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

babypolis posted:

there we basically two camps the sadbrains who were basically proto sjws and the insane stalinists who mostly constantly updated their definition of bourgeois to gently caress over other posters

As a sad brain insane stalinist, I take issue with your false dichotomy

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Baloogan posted:

definitely not the first time rubio has engaged in watersports in a bar bathroom.

This time the foam was in the sink.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Dapper_Swindler posted:

its poo poo like this that makes me more scared of cruz then i am of trump. the old CS lewis quote about tyrants comes to mind.
That hardline theocratic poo poo is why I continue to despise Cruz more than Trump. Cruz is quite literally shaking hands with a dude we wouldn't think twice about dropping a JDAM on in Syria.

Cruz has all the worst parts of Trump, but with that horrible religious veneer that makes it so much worse, because Cruz pretends (or worse, sincerely believes) that his abhorrent views are justified by God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Slate Action posted:

Somewhere in Ted Cruz's house is a high school yearbook that no one signed.

Eh, even his classmates that hated him said he did real well with the debate circuit ladies

• Locked thread