Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Starting to think we should have Obamatrip as the next Photoshop Friday competition.

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

Ralepozozaxe posted:

Improved version. (none of those little annoying floaty pixels)

I gotta say, Obama is rocking that jacket with those pants. He reminds me of an Alliance officer from LoGH.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
It's the new snoop.gif

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
White presidents fall down stairs like this.

Black presidents fall down stairs like this.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Brilliant. Leaving the original Obama in the painting makes it look like he's come to life and jumping out of the frame to dance.

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

Darby O'Bama and the Big Eastwood. :3:

Deep Hurting fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Mar 31, 2015

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

"I want to do a Charles Addams cartoon, and there's something about pensions in the news."

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Muir changed "Men. Are your nipples sore, too?" to "Men. Skye? Your nipples sore, too?"

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
IF YOU LIKE YOUR PEACE in OUR TIME

Have we finally hit peak "if you like your X"?

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Rorus Raz posted:

The rich are eating the poor :ohdear:

Ketchup on a people dog? How gauche.

I always wondered what, if any, particular Ramirez cartoon Bors was lampooning when he made Mikey paint DEBT on the gorilla. I'll bet it was this one.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

The crowd gathers in their collective crosshatched misery to hear Wormbama awkwardly mashing catchphrases together.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

The crowd gathers in their collective crosshatched misery to hear Wormbama awkwardly mashing catchphrases together.

Truly this is Hell.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Wow, even for Ramirez this is forced. Just incredible.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I didn't follow this thread during the Bush presidency, were liberal cartoonists making cartoons in 2007 being like "Troop surge in Iraq? More like PRETZEL surge in YOUR THROAT President Bush!!" and "Iraq isn't 100% peaceful, is MISSION STILL ACCOMPLISHED George WALKER Bush???"

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

Ralepozozaxe posted:

For anyone who wants it.
SHOCKING NEWS, OBAMA DISQUALIFIED FROM BEING PRESIDENT DUE TO TECHNICALLY BEING TWO ALIENS

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Someone should draw Wormbama in the White House lawn, ripping partially dismantled planes apart with his bare hands while mumbling catchphrases to himself as a worried Joe Biden looks on.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

there wolf posted:

Brilliant. Leaving the original Obama in the painting makes it look like he's come to life and jumping out of the frame to dance.

I tried to erase him but got bored actually, so now he is Obamgo the Carpathian.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

TGLT posted:

SHOCKING NEWS, OBAMA DISQUALIFIED FROM BEING PRESIDENT DUE TO TECHNICALLY BEING TWO ALIENS

Today has been an outstanding day in this thread.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.
This should be a Photoshop Phriday.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

The Bank of Montreal has calculated that 75% of all the money that will be saved by Canadians thanks to the tax cuts proposed by our Conservative federal government will be offset by the austerity budgets of the various provinces.

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

vyelkin posted:

The Bank of Montreal has calculated that 75% of all the money that will be saved by Canadians thanks to the tax cuts proposed by our Conservative federal government will be offset by the austerity budgets of the various provinces.

While I know that's supposed to be a 'vote con' sash, at first glance it looks like Harper in a diaper. Infinitely better interpretation than this con wankery.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Requesting Obama dancing on Reagan's grave.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Republicans posted:

Requesting Obama dancing on Reagan's grave.

This is what I wanted that unknown soldier dance to have been. I was so sure it was and was crestfallen.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

The next time that loving rear end in a top hat Ted Rall cries about political cartoonists being laid off he should get the last 4 pages of these cartoons. Jesus Christ.

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

Neodoomium posted:

The next time that loving rear end in a top hat Ted Rall cries about political cartoonists being laid off he should get the last 4 pages of these cartoons. Jesus Christ.

Well Rall's cartoons are even worse, and I imagine his actual reaction would be to haughtily complain about the ubiquity of donkeys/elephants, claiming that (overwrought) text boxes are superior to graphic symbolism, as well as the "future" of cartooning.

Fun fact, by the way: The above is not an exaggeration, and is sourced from things I heard him smugly say, in person, to a group of people. He's so loving dumb he was actually proud of this train of thought, like a toddler who drew a picture on the wall using his own feces as a pen.

Deep Hurting fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Mar 31, 2015

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.

What are they even talking about? Owl pellets? Kidney stones?

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Ardeem posted:

Obamacare.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

"Also, Dude, 'Chinaman' is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please."

Edit: Haha I know we make fun of Tinsley for his dickchins and whatever, but that's supposed to be Hillary Clinton. Seriously, el-oh-loving-el.

Deep Hurting fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Mar 31, 2015

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Ardeem posted:

Passing bills that you don't know the content of, like Obamacare for which the entire text is available online for free.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Let me guess, she grabbed it right out of the oven with two hands and no potholders because she's a Real American™

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

The Lesbian buffalo roamed the Brokeback Mountains during their mating season, before the great Gay Agenda turned then rabid against Christians.

-- Dan Savage's Guide to the Gay Wilds

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

DACK FAYDEN posted:

IF YOU LIKE YOUR PEACE in OUR TIME

Have we finally hit peak "if you like your X"?

I dunno I'm still waiting for "If you like your Twin Towers you can keep your Twin Towers" - Obama

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Saint Sputnik posted:

I tried to erase him but got bored actually, so now he is Obamgo the Carpathian.

Gowdurm Carpathian Muslim usurper!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

People talk about Florida a lot but trust me when I say that Indiana is one of the worst shithole states in the country

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
make an obama trip gif thread either here or in gbs imo

e: here's a less blocky one

exmarx fucked around with this message at 11:57 on Mar 31, 2015

The Sin of Onan
Oct 11, 2012

And below,
watched by eyes of steel
we dreamt

Wait wait wait, I thought it was the Houthis who were alleged to be backed by Iran, and the Yemeni government was supposed to be backed by the USA. What gives?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

The Sin of Onan posted:

Wait wait wait, I thought it was the Houthis who were alleged to be backed by Iran, and the Yemeni government was supposed to be backed by the USA. What gives?

The Saudis bombed, among other things in Yemen, a refugee camp.

• Locked thread