Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Dicky mouse posted:

any news on david 14 inch dick? I miss that guy.

There's so much news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Man, I didn't know amazon had hbo shows.

I love rewatching the sopranos. This really was like THE show that started the modern cable show format.

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

Apropos of nothing, whatever happened to the OSHA.jpg thread?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

CroatianAlzheimers posted:

Apropos of nothing, whatever happened to the OSHA.jpg thread?

Alive and well in GBS. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3763899

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

rdb posted:

Why avoid FCA?

Edit: Around here (Southren IN/KY) Toyota is king.

Their corporate structure and culture is a clusterfuck and they quit hiring developers and instead contract it all out to Eastern Europe/Serbia

Dicky mouse
Apr 11, 2008

"No No Not like that....Thats just silly"

cool didn't see that's where he was at.

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?

funny Star Wars parody posted:

Their corporate structure and culture is a clusterfuck and they quit hiring developers and instead contract it all out to Eastern Europe/Serbia

Well suddenly the remote control Cherokee makes sense.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

The Door Frame posted:

They're pony cars?? Oh man, I'm going to piss off my uncle so much this Thanksgiving. He's obsessed with the Camaro

Absolutely. They rushed the Camaro out in '67 by prettying up the Nova platform because of how well the Mustang had been doing since its introduction in '65.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

RIP Sharon Jones

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

The future for this country is roads, freeways and highways

To the dangerzone

Devyl posted:

Sooooooo Ford pulled a bunch of contracts from our company to move them to Canada. Reason? Cheaper labor and costs. In other words, about 75 people and myself lost our jobs a few days ago. Sucks, especially being so close to Christmas. However I just got a call today from GM for a job at the Corvette assembly plant right up the road starting December 3rd-4th. I interview on the 1st, so I might be building Corvettes soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws-_syszg84 This is gonna be you btw.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I just installed a garbage disposal for an air force colonel lol

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Is this some sort of innuendo?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Dagen H posted:

Is this some sort of innuendo?

The thing in the sink you stick your dick into?

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 206 days!)

14 BAR RIFF posted:

The thing in the sink you stick your dick into?

I call that thing urmom.

I hope TT is doing OK today.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Dicky mouse posted:

any news on david 14 inch dick? I miss that guy.

:psyduck:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

You Am I posted:

RIP Sharon Jones

Yeah seriously, she was really talented.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

West SAAB Story posted:

I call that thing urmom.

I hope TT is doing OK today.

Thanks buddy

Everything went well :unsmith:

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

To the dangerzone
so the whitetail spider that lived in my drivers mirror had babys and now my car is covered in whitetails, please advise on what i can do to de-spider my car without burning it to the ground. I like my car and would prefer not to have to find a pre-89 volvo 740 in my color scheme but with the upgraded wiring harness

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

I'm sorry, but the car belongs to the spiders now. There's nothing you can do.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

really stuck up there posted:

so the whitetail spider that lived in my drivers mirror had babys and now my car is covered in whitetails, please advise on what i can do to de-spider my car without burning it to the ground. I like my car and would prefer not to have to find a pre-89 volvo 740 in my color scheme but with the upgraded wiring harness

I was going to say, "wait for first frost," but apparently those are native to Australia, so assuming that you are also there...

ExplodingSims posted:

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

To the dangerzone

ExplodingSims posted:

oh gently caress, i mentioned this to a friend of mine and he offered me an insanely cheap type 3 and im a recovering meth head NOW I AM BECOME DICK THE DESTROYER OF JEEPS

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

oh gently caress, i mentioned this to a friend of mine and he offered me an insanely cheap type 3 and im a recovering meth head NOW I AM BECOME DICK THE DESTROYER OF JEEPS

Naw just brake cleen the mother fuckers back to the hell they spawned from. Brake cleen does wonders against bugs.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

clam ache posted:

Naw just brake cleen the mother fuckers back to the hell they spawned from. Brake cleen does wonders against bugs.

And paint :v:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Give me the meth and the Volkswagens and I shall bear that terrible burden for you my son

But burn down a jeep THAT poo poo WAS RAD AS HELL

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
An industrial can of compressed air will murder spiders.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Home Depot electrical contact cleaner is hands down the best I've ever found. You want the can that says exposure to flame can cause break down into hydrogen chloride and, quote, "possibly phosgene."

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Home Depot electrical contact cleaner is hands down the best I've ever found. You want the can that says exposure to flame can cause break down into hydrogen chloride and, quote, "possibly phosgene."

Hes in AUS and i doubt they let them have all the fun chemicals like that.

Edit: Freddie mercury will always be in my top five greatest singers of all time.

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

Ok then
I need to up my alcohol tolerance. 100ml of jack and I'm loving buzzed like a mofo.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Lol if you naturally can't drink a six pack in a 2 hour sitting without being buzzed just lol

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
poo poo and here I was calling myself a lightweight for only finishing a fifth on election day

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

you chumps, you drat rear end fools. if you keep your tolerance low you can get trashed on less booze.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Everything went well :unsmith:

Glad to hear. Give the puppo a hug (well several). :glomp:

14 BAR RIFF posted:

poo poo and here I was calling myself a lightweight for only finishing a fifth on election day

You've got so many chemicals running through you that the alcohol acts like a sieve. Probably helps to maintain your liver.

Enourmo posted:

you chumps, you drat rear end fools. if you keep your tolerance low you can get trashed on less booze.

..that means more sober. GOODBYE, SIR!

--

I decided to buy some dental scraping equipment after having my teeth cleaned last month because goddamn having squeaky-clean teeth that don't feel gross is pretty awesome. Never thought I'd actually willingly torture myself, little alone enjoy it.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

lol if u aren't a strapping Irish ginger whose natural tolerance to any CNS depressant doesn't perplex doctors attempting to properly dose you just lol

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

West SAAB Story posted:

You've got so many chemicals running through you that the alcohol acts like a sieve. Probably helps to maintain your liver.

You ever wonder if we cold make turkeys grow with tryptamines instead of tryptophan?

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

14 BAR RIFF posted:

You ever wonder if we cold make turkeys grow with tryptamines instead of tryptophan?

That'd make Thanksgiving a hell of a lot faster.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

lol if u aren't a strapping Irish ginger welsh/german freak whose natural tolerance to any CNS depressant doesn't perplex doctors attempting to properly dose you everyone just lol

Same but different. The only bars I've ever gotten hammered at were open or run by a friend otherwise I couldn't afford that poo poo.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Did he try to proselytize you?

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I have an obnoxiously high tolerance due to my Russian and Irish heritage, but thanks to taking the maximum allowed dosage of buproprion every day, my alcohol tolerance has fallen to the point that 3 drinks will make my 180 lb rear end a little drunk and 5 will make it so that I'm not comfortable driving. I don't think it effects my BAC or how my liver processes alcohol, as far as I can tell it's just a part of the neurotransmitter uptake inhibition mixed with the way that alcohol binds to the same receptors that are being targeted by the drugs. I can't find any hard facts on this since it's apparently not a common enough side effect to be able to easily study.

Plus I'm too lazy to pick up a breathalyzer and just test it at home :effort:

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Howard Phillips posted:

I need a car from Jan to May before moving to the city where I won't/don't want a car.

What are my options for long term rental? I'm guessing it will be around $4500 to rent for 5 months based on $30/day.

Don't want to buy a beater because if it breaks or requires work I won't have the time or extra money to get it fixed.

Rentals by the week are far cheaper than by the day. Check the local rental companies. Compare prices between airport and non-airport locations.

Enterprise specifically has long term rental programs, where you just bring it in for maintenance. I'm sure other companies do too. I know Amazon keeps a ton of long term Enterprise rentals at their warehouses for when they're short on drivers.

And of course if you only need it here and there, as Powershift pointed out, there's plenty of on-demand rentals that are all-inclusive. Though so far, every single one I've rented has been filthy and was missing the fuel card - but those were all Hertz 24/7 rentals on a university campus.

Powershift posted:

Probably just something bent on the inside. Stick a fork in there to straighten it out and it should work fine.

Tried that. Even licked it, even tried rubbing my dick on it. I was hoping to get a tickle, but nothing. :sigh: I got a good tickle when I pulled the cover off and touched the black wire though!

Oh yeah. Maintenance closed the work order as "Repaired". I guess they don't know my burglar alarm is monitored.. and that I have it specifically setup so that anytime the code I gave maintenance is used, I get a text message (also the property manager told me she "loving hates burglar alarms", guess that's why :v:). It helps that I know the ins and outs of programming DSC alarm systems. No texts from the alarm company (just a text from property maintenance saying they'd completed the work order), still flashing red light, still random popping/buzzing from it, and the alarm was still on when I got home (they never turn it back on when they leave). I tried killing the breaker for the outlet, but it turns out that also kills the outlet that my main PC is on.

I think my posting got better after I got my sad brains sorted out so now there isn't some manic ginger clacking away at the keyboard all the time :shobon:

Don't you have to have hair to be a ginger? :smuggo:

I suspect all of my aunts are going to cry

Everybody will cry. You may not see it, but the ones who are trying not to show emotion will find a quiet place and let go.

Funerals aren't fun for anybody.

Good luck with it man. I was hoping to send something before the funeral, or to the funeral (hence why I got your address from you), but money's been tight. :smith: There's still something on the way to your house though, it should be there next weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

West SAAB Story posted:

That'd make Thanksgiving a hell of a lot faster.

Dimethyl turkeyamine :lsd:

E: aaasnd now I have to listen to Shpongle

• Locked thread