Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

bitterandtwisted posted:

The youtube algorithm is recommending me a bunch of videos with single digit views lately. Maybe I accidentally clicked on an xjack video itt

Same. A lot of them are let's play losers uploading themselves playing videogames and getting only 8 or 9 views, sometimes as high as 20 views! Also a lot of FOX News regional YT channels with videos of police chases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

The Good Queen Clitoris posted:

Can someone come up with a funny new thread title so I can read this thread on my work computer again?

I'll suggest RLM 2023: HELLO??? Did anyone notice this??? Or whatever Driftmouse got probed for.

this is a good one imo

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Okay yeah I was wondering why I've been getting all these 7 view lets play recommendations lmao

Space Kablooey posted:

this is a good one imo

Yup!!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What the poo poo. I can't go to their website from my bookmark but I can do it from google

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

I've seen literal brand new 0 view stuff come up in the rec feed off RLM videos

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
RLM 2023: Jenny Nicholson Patreon secret links thread

red: youtube, I was searching "2 person cook kit" today and youtube tried to push me some naked brazilian camper video. I was so annoyed I didn't have option to click "don't recommend this channel" on search results. Mother loving youtube you are on probation.

stephenthinkpad fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Mar 31, 2023

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
been watching "The Brokenwood Mysteries", a New Zealand small town one-mystery-per-90 minute-episode show of the kind that's All The Rage in the commonwealth.

Pretty good if you're in to that kind of thing. Obviously it's no Columbo but it's good enough mystery slop for me.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

been watching "The Brokenwood Mysteries", a New Zealand small town one-mystery-per-90 minute-episode show of the kind that's All The Rage in the commonwealth.

Pretty good if you're in to that kind of thing. Obviously it's no Columbo but it's good enough mystery slop for me.

Is it even a Murdoch Mysteries??

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

priznat posted:

Is it even a Murdoch Mysteries??

I've... never even heard of Murdoch Mysteries lol. I'll try and remember it when I get bored of this one. :hai:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I wonder if any celebrities died today...

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I've... never even heard of Murdoch Mysteries lol. I'll try and remember it when I get bored of this one. :hai:

It's fine. There's about 17000 waiting for you.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

how would we even find out?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Reporting for duty. It is my sad responsibility to inform you that the third singer of LFO, Brian “Brizz” Gillis, is dead today at age 47. Please send best wishes to his family.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

poisonpill posted:

Reporting for duty. It is my sad responsibility to inform you that the third singer of LFO, Brian “Brizz” Gillis, is dead today at age 47. Please send best wishes to his family.
I like girls that wear Abercrombie & Fitch
I'd take her if I had one wish
But she's been gone since that summer, since that summer

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

At this point the pattern has been so thoroughly established that I don't even need driftingmouse any more. The vast silent tide of death lapping at the shore, consuming random boomer f listers, is always with me

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Rageaholic posted:

I like girls that wear Abercrombie & Fitch
I'd take her if I had one wish
But she's been gone since that summer, since that summer

lol I google him an he left the band before Girls on TV and Summer Girls

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

stephenthinkpad posted:

RLM 2023: Jenny Nicholson Patreon secret links thread

red: youtube, I was searching "2 person cook kit" today and youtube tried to push me some naked brazilian camper video. I was so annoyed I didn't have option to click "don't recommend this channel" on search results. Mother loving youtube you are on probation.

Oh my god, that's disgusting. Naked brazilian camper videos on youtube? Where? Where on youtube would they put something like that?

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Lister posted:

Oh my god, that's disgusting. Naked brazilian camper videos on youtube? Where? Where on youtube would they put something like that?

No matter how hot any particular naked Brazilians might be, they can't possibly be hot enough to have your youtube recommendations polluted with van/camper life videos.

HopOnPopsicle
Jan 27, 2023

by vyelkin
Patreon Update:

Nukie reborn!
Hello friends! We're making a video about some behind the scenes projects we're working on. One is to do something with all the Nukie shreds we have. Our plan is to use our large VHS tape to create a negative silicone mold (strengthened by plaster) and then use some kind of clear resin to encase all the nukie shreds (which will either be melted or burned) we're not exactly sure yet. This is sort of a trial and error process, but we're documenting each step on video. The final result will be one large Nukie tape which we will then throw out of a helicopter into Lake Michigan!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

HopOnPopsicle posted:

Patreon Update:

Nukie reborn!
Hello friends! We're making a video about some behind the scenes projects we're working on. One is to do something with all the Nukie shreds we have. Our plan is to use our large VHS tape to create a negative silicone mold (strengthened by plaster) and then use some kind of clear resin to encase all the nukie shreds (which will either be melted or burned) we're not exactly sure yet. This is sort of a trial and error process, but we're documenting each step on video. The final result will be one large Nukie tape which we will then throw out of a helicopter into Lake Michigan!

lol

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

HopOnPopsicle posted:

Patreon Update:

Nukie reborn!

Hell yeah let's throw garbage into Lake Michigan

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Use the nukie take pieces to make a giant monolith sized VHS sculpture and put it in a soho gallery.

And then auction it.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

It looks cheesy quasi historical murder mystery stories that are as inoffensive as possible, I've never watched an episode but being canadian I would get inundated with ads for it

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

HopOnPopsicle posted:

Patreon Update:

Nukie reborn!

lol i eagerly await attempt one where they learn what mold release agent is and why you should use it

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
nukie from norbit

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
check your calendar

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

littering is cool

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

polluting a great lake is truly wisconsin's greatest pasttime

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
I’m sure Rich will be forced to go out in a rowboat and clean it up.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Bar Crow posted:

If he can drudge he can dredge I say

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I can't believe they're gonna get Lake Michigan dirty

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Bar Crow posted:

Rich will be thrown in right behind the tape.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

HopOnPopsicle posted:

Patreon Update:

Nukie reborn!

This could end up being peak content.

Dr. Thoss
Aug 22, 2011

i am a doctor. my name is thoss.
TONIGHTS MOVIES THAT WE WILL WATCH ON THE DISCORD

1. SPACE

starring len kabasinski

2. ULYSSES: DARK ODYSSEY

i got no loving clue

3.BLOOD SHOT

check that cast

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Dr. Thoss posted:

1. SPACE

starring len kabasinski

Lovecraft pentagram!

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Dr. Thoss posted:

3.BLOOD SHOT

check that cast
So is this just the Asylum Mockbuster of the Vin Diesel CLASSIC?

Which, judging by the poster, is also about a Vampire super agent? I didn't see it.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Bloodshot more like Bloodshit like what happens to your body after you watch Bloodshot.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Assepoester posted:

So is this just the Asylum Mockbuster of the Vin Diesel CLASSIC?

Which, judging by the poster, is also about a Vampire super agent? I didn't see it.

The original was was about a superhero with nanites in his blood that gave him this Wolverine-like healing power (and whose memory was being altered for sinister purposes).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

kdrudy posted:

Rich will be thrown in right behind the tape.