Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
SANITAR
Jun 14, 2001

Great Job!
this may be a whole new thread, but its pretty funny/disgusting. I have a disant cousin who has a cute little girl the age of 5. She still breast feeds her in public, and yes, the daughter WEARS DIAPERS. Its quite pleasent at family reunions (sp?) and the daughter walks up to her mom, asking her to change her diaper. Sooooo Wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oddjob
Jul 14, 2001
BANNED

quote:

Jim Bob! came out of the closet to say:
this may be a whole new thread, but its pretty funny/disgusting. I have a disant cousin who has a cute little girl the age of 5. She still breast feeds her in public, and yes, the daughter WEARS DIAPERS. Its quite pleasent at family reunions (sp?) and the daughter walks up to her mom, asking her to change her diaper. Sooooo Wrong.

My cousin vance wore nappies until he was 11.

Fucknut

pontious36
Oct 8, 2000

In the 70s, our pot sucked so we smoked big doobies to make up for it.
My paternal grandfather was considered one of the best stonecutters to ever grace this portion of the Appalachians. People asked for him specifically when a difficult job had to be done. Like as not, he would tell them to go gently caress themselves and then go lay out in the woods and drink blockade whiskey. Pa Henry was lazy and didn't give drat. Well, this naturally affected his boys who had to work long and hard from a young age just to eat, nevermind luxuries like christmas presents. Anyways, one christmas, Pa Henry must have got an attack of the miseries about how he was treating the family.

Come christmas eve, when the family was at home and gnawing away at the penny candy that my dad ( all of eight years old) had managed to to buy as a treat, they heard this shotgun blast right outside the window. There's a clatter of boots on the porch and Pa Henry bursts in the door carrying a gunny sack.

" I caught that goddamn Santa trying sneak pass the house and not give us anything so I filled his back side full of buckshot and grabbed his sack when he fell."

My dad jumps up and slaps his hat on and shrugs on his coat and moves for the door.
Pa Henry asks him what he was aiming to do and my dad said " You drat fool, you forgot to grab his wallet and his boots."

----------------

Bird Person
Nov 18, 2002

It has been a... challenging mating season for Bird Person
I'm directly related to that lady in Houston that drowned her five kids. I used to see them at family reunions and stuff. I didn't get any of the crazy kill people genes tho.