Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
i just want to know if he exists. simple question
This poll is closed.
yeah 40 90.91%
no 4 9.09%
Total: 44 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
playground tough
when u see a child smile jsut know that god exists there

:yaycloud: in the smile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Burgs

yes, op. :)

#alfred...
:nitecrew: Questions, Comments, Suggestions? email GBSNiteCrew@gmail.com. :nitecrew:
Put this in your sig if you stand with Diggity Dog

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
Yes, it's I.

ulvir

lol at the poll, yesterday it was 18 votes for no and 14 for yes.

treasure bear

ulvir posted:

lol at the poll, yesterday it was 18 votes for no and 14 for yes.

it's because god is real

ulvir

Cumt posted:

it's because god is real

this is the definitive proof agnostics have been waiting for all these years

GEExCEE

lumpycnt posted:

"So I did it and...there was a something, like a flower, like a chrysanthemum in orange and yellow that was sort of spinning, spinning, and then it was like I was pushed from behind and I fell through the chrysanthemum into another place that didn't seem like a state of mind, it seemed like another place. And what was going on in this place aside from the tastefully soffited indirect lighting, and the crawling geometric hallucinations along the domed walls, what was happening was that there were a lot of beings in there, what I call self-transforming machine elves. Sort of like jeweled basketballs all dribbling their way toward me. And if they'd had faces they would have been grinning, but they didn't have faces. And they assured me that they loved me and they told me not to be amazed; not to give way to astonishment."

- terrence mckenna who one day got so high he literally broke through reality and into a higher dimension and witnessed the machine elves

they are real. they are godlike, the machine elves love you. they want you to get really really high

he's right

GEExCEE

if you trip hard enough on crazy drugs, you'll realize that there's a whole universe of multifaceted consciousness within yourself. you've got to respect that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

cl,osing this thread since it's been tampered with by somebody. a few bad apples, etc.

• Locked thread