Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Volume posted:

Yeah I can't think of any dating partner more undesirable than the white male.

True

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

For a thread about appreciating white women, this thread has too few pictures of white women.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Threads with lots of pics of women get gassed due to misogyny.

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
I wish I could have my knee massaged

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

JiveHonky posted:

Threads with lots of pics of women get gassed due to misogyny.

mods on this forum are woke af

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

enraged_camel posted:

For a thread about appreciating white women, this thread has too few pictures of white women.

Have you actually read the thread, we all acknowledge that white women are ugly, uninteresting and smell like wet dogs. We're not attracted to them, we just like how fast they put out. That's what we're appreciating.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

would

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

So wait, they don't want women to be free to do what they want, they just want to redefine them as a new stereotype? *shock!*

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

This chick would "get it".

As for the mouthy whining sjw types that commented.... ughhhhhhh

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Volume posted:

Have you actually read the thread, we all acknowledge that white women are ugly, uninteresting and smell like wet dogs. We're not attracted to them, we just like how fast they put out. That's what we're appreciating.

They not that bad. You protest too much sir.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

"Something about your photos makes me feel strangely depressed/inadequate and I'm alarmed by my own reaction" lol at least shes honest

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

JiveHonky posted:

They not that bad. You protest too much sir.

I've mostly boned white chicks, and I've got to say, I agree with this. The worse I dealt with was the "basic bitch" personality, but honestly, it's kind of endearing.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Mange Mite posted:

"Something about your photos makes me feel strangely depressed/inadequate and I'm alarmed by my own reaction" lol at least shes honest

It's even funnier in context:

"I swear, I'm a very confident person and I consider myself attractive, so I'm not trying to sound like some butthurt overweight girl..."

followed by

"Something about your photos makes me feel strangely depressed/inadequate and I'm alarmed by my own reaction"

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

enraged_camel posted:

It's even funnier in context:

"I swear, I'm a very confident person and I consider myself attractive, so I'm not trying to sound like some butthurt overweight girl..."

followed by

"Something about your photos makes me feel strangely depressed/inadequate and I'm alarmed by my own reaction"

Yeah, I'm getting a picture in my mind, and I'd probably be willing to wager $100 it's at least 90% accurate.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

The Bananana posted:

I've mostly boned white chicks, and I've got to say, I agree with this. The worse I dealt with was the "basic bitch" personality, but honestly, it's kind of endearing.

i kinda enjoy demanding women tbh so i don't mind a basic bitch as long as they're also intelligent and funny

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

MiracleWhale posted:

i kinda enjoy demanding women tbh so i don't mind a basic bitch as long as they're also intelligent and funny

Zebra-print everything

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

MiracleWhale posted:

basic bitches by definition are neither

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

enraged_camel posted:

basic bitches by definition are neither

sometimes they can bust out a joke or two between getting their gunt waxed and their weekly two hour appointment at the stylist

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

MiracleWhale posted:

so i don't mind a fat couch potato as long as they're also athletic and slim

Numbers
Jul 13, 2000
The fat ones with low self-esteem and daddy issues don't count for much, sorry man

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

The ones with low self-esteem and daddy issues on the other hand...
:wiggle:

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

The Bananana posted:

The ones with low self-esteem and daddy issues on the other hand...
:wiggle:

What about strippers?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I've been tempted to try before, but never try cause I think it'll end up with me looking stupid.

To be fair though, that's how most my relationships end up, so....

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

MiracleWhale posted:

So what you're saying is you love black women? Well that's alright. :coal:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Volume posted:

So what you're saying is you love black women? Well that's alright. :coal:

drat you really know how to read between the lines

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

:siren::nws: http://imgur.com/e1hytz6 :nws::siren:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

loving furry.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Bitch got some fiddle hips. Taco salad ain't salad, honey.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I nutted

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

ElectricSheep posted:

i'm the guy who thinks the moors came from diablo 2

it's actually moops

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

The Bananana posted:

Zebra-print everything

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Finally thread delivers

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Mange Mite posted:

Finally thread delivers

it's why i came to this thread

and also why i came

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

criscodisco posted:

Bitch got some fiddle hips. Taco salad ain't salad, honey.

Lol

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Wanna gently caress dat fiddle

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
"I live in some weird part of the world where every white person has no rear end.

So yeah, white women got no rear end :smug: "

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
B b b but Professor Shark???

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bianca Beauchamp ladies and gentlemen:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky