Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Erebus posted:

Pregnant breast implants

Has science gone too far?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Brock Lesnar posted:

omg i cant take this much wwe programming. did anything interesting happen until now

Ziggler beat the Spirit Squad in a handicap match, then Miz attacked him, then HEATH SLATER and Rhyno made the save and ran them off.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Erebus posted:

Pregnant breast implants

im pretty sure this is an actual fetish

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I kinda chuckled at OH MY GOD HE KILLED KENNY

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Delsaber posted:

Has science gone too far?

You'll be shocked at how many people get this quiz wrong!!!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Golashes posted:

are there any good scoops on why becky died and they're being really cagey about it

stabbed by paige

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Rhonne posted:

Ziggler beat the Spirit Squad in a handicap match, then Miz attacked him, then HEATH SLATER and Rhyno made the save and ran them off.

the best part of the attitude era was when faces would actually run in and save someone and kick the poo poo out of some heels

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

this game looks like beer shits

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Brock Lesnar posted:

the best part of the attitude era was when faces would actually run in and save someone and kick the poo poo out of some heels

Man, every week it feels like Sting comes down to the ring and beats the poo poo out of the nWo.

And it ALWAYS rules :woop:

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

MOST REALISTIC GAMEPLAY!

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Brock Lesnar posted:

omg i cant take this much wwe programming. did anything interesting happen until now

good miz/ziggler stuff

also there isn't that much, there's only one 2-hour long show worth watching a week outside of ppvs :confused:

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Brock Lesnar posted:

Agreed, they really don't do enough of that nowadays.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Rhonne posted:

MOST REALISTIC GAMEPLAY!

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

gently caress is Bryan wearing?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

hey the bosses DID show up! and arent treating any of the wrestlers like poo poo!

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
raw is going to beat up smackdown and take its lunch

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Does each brand even have 5 tag teams?

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do either show have more than five tag teams?

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
Smackdown has five tag teams? Raw has five tag teams?

bartok
May 10, 2006

Bragging Rights

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

you're going to need to grab a screenshot of the miz from that game because his face looked loving dire

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

all 5 smackdown women Vs the 5 best raw women

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
this actually sounds cool

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
so like five meaningless matches booked so far, cool

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
poo poo, I'm down.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I feel legit bad for Carmella, she's been doing reasonably effective heeling and no one gives a gently caress

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
i am a massive mark for Survivor Series matches so I like that tbh

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Stanfield posted:

Smackdown has five tag teams? Raw has five tag teams?

slater/rhyno, american alpha, usos, hype bros, ascension, vaudvillains, and now i guess spirit squad so they have 5 teams and two to spare for a title match if they want!

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

i am a massive mark for Survivor Series matches so I like that tbh

:same:

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

dromal phrenia posted:

this game looks like beer shits

i cannot overstate how bad of a game WWE 2K16 is, i don't think i'll ever buy another WWE game ever

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

im glad sundays match didn't end the streak of carmella's random assaults on nikki

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

bartok posted:

Bragging Rights

I remember one year were Smackdown's team was so bad that they completely replaced the whole team the week before the PPV. Then the Smackdown team beat Raw. :psyduck:

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Soothing Vapors posted:

I feel legit bad for Carmella, she's been doing reasonably effective heeling and no one gives a gently caress

she's not a very good wrestler and unfortunately that's a necessary thing for getting over

exception: enzo amore

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

im glad sundays match didn't end the streak of carmella's random assaults on nikki

i feel like renee could have warned her there

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

slater/rhyno, american alpha, usos, hype bros, ascension, vaudvillains, and now i guess spirit squad so they have 5 teams and two to spare for a title match if they want!
Breezdango too

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

dromal phrenia posted:

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
"one of these days, you're going to have peripheral vision"

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Ostentatious posted:

she's not a very good wrestler and unfortunately that's a necessary thing for getting over

exception: enzo amore

yeah, true enough

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I love when the refs talk to wrestlers like they're wild animals that have wondered into a campsite :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

achillesforever6 posted:

Breezdango too

how did i forget them but remember the vaudvillains of all things?

• Locked thread