Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

He just has to funsling it. He just can’t see defensive backs.

Yep.

https://twitter.com/SethWalder/status/1170779425341890562?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
LOL @ Losing to this piece of poo poo quarterback because of a kicker. Classic Jets.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Nice no call on the tackle of Robby.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Jets are bad and unlucky. Allen is complete dogshit.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Every non patriot in the AFCE is garbage

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

gently caress Gase. One and done.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

mcmagic posted:

Jets are bad and unlucky. Allen is complete dogshit.

Spotted the best quarterback in the league over the last four games four turnovers and he couldn't get it done.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

fsif posted:

Spotted the best quarterback in the league over the last four games four turnovers and he couldn't get it done.

He was thoroughly mediocre.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

bills gonna lose

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

for those keeping track at home, josh allen even in catastrophe had 65 comp %

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

loving despicable. A typical Jets embarrassment.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Jonathan Fisk posted:

bills gonna lose

unfortunately, they're playing the jets

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
GJ Bills! Nice win!

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Lmao suck a loving fart out of my stinky rear end Jets

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

I'm not even surprised that the Jets lost. Usual sequence of events - D plays well, O can't sustain drives, D gets gassed, Jets either give up a lead or get blown out.

The kicker situation is a new wrinkle but ultimately it's the same storyline. Not sure what the Jets do here.

Bell looked good and was easily the bright spot on offense. Darnold played reasonably well but missed some key throws at the end and had a bunch of passes tipped. Oline let way too much pressure get to the QB and there was a free edge rusher coming half the time - bad protection calls? No chipping from WR/TE/RB? Not sure. Anderson was basically a no-show, Crowder did some nice work.

D played well - four turnovers is as much as you can ask for. Adams and Maye good, Moseley really good. Roberts stinks and the rest of the DBs (except the safeties) aren't that much better.

Hopefully Moseley is not too badly injured, the run D with and without him was night and day.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

The Bills won and they deserved to get Dolphinsed. :iia:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

mcmagic posted:

lol

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
gently caress the Jets

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
lmao suck my dick New Jersey

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
gently caress the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS JETS!

Josh Allen. The seed is strong.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

23-0 dream is alive

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Gase didn't want the Jets to resign Myers. Good call.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Never doubted the jets loss today or any other day since 1996

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Real hurthling! posted:

Never doubted the jets loss today or any other day since 1996

Lets be honest. We all knew the second he missed the XP.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

mcmagic posted:

Inject this poo poo directly in to my veins.

God drat.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

mcmagic posted:

Lmao

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The last 24 hours have been severely hard on mcmagic

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
gently caress the Jets, they loving suuuuuuuuuuuuck

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
McMagic makes being a Patriots fan 100 times more enjoyable.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I went to the Rays game rather than watching the poo poo gently caress Dolphins (great decision). I wanted them to be bad but drat not that loving bad.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

mcmagic posted:

Lets be honest. We all knew the second he missed the XP.

This is one of the best Bills victories I've seen in awhile. It feels great by the way!

McDermott may not be the most exciting guy but he knows his poo poo on defense.

The Bills defense was amazing.
The only thing the Jets have in terms of positives is that Bell and CJ Moseley were beasts.

I hope that this loss haunts them the rest of the season.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

mcmagic posted:

this has been one of the more entertaining preseason arcs

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

TheBizzness posted:

I went to the Rays game rather than watching the poo poo gently caress Dolphins (great decision). I wanted them to be bad but drat not that loving bad.

Why not? I want that first pick.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I mean I want them to be bad enough to only win 1 game but I don’t want them to lose 15 games by 40+ points each.

It would be nice to see some of the young guys show they can make some plays and that’s not gonna happen in 59-10 final scores.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
If you wanted them to tank you should have to watch every game with a lid speculum in Clockwork Orange style IMO.

Also if this goes wrong Stephen Ross should have to commit seppuku with Bruce Beal as his second.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

PFT posted:

Per a league source with knowledge of the situation, multiple Dolphins players contacted their agents after Sunday’s season-opening blowout loss and directed them to attempt to engineer trades elsewhere. The players believe that the coaching staff, despite claiming that they intend to try to win, aren’t serious about competing and winning and by all appearances have bought into the notion that the Dolphins will take their lumps now in the hopes of laying the foundation via high draft picks for building a successful team later.

Can't wait to see half a roster start imitating AB.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Besides Reshad Jones, who makes way too much to really be tradeable, who else could that refer too?

Xavien Howard gonna try and force his way out?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rosen wants out

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

GODDAMNIT BUFFALO, I STOPPED DRINKING, MY HEART CAN'T DO THIS !!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Maybe Drake, Wilson, or Ballage? Everyone else either has no value or is part of the dolphins long term plans. I guess I could see a team thinking they could do something with Gesicki.