Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Let’s run this poo poo into the ground!

https://twitter.com/8stringandsushi/status/1586872480450629632?s=46&t=8JTQn57EJo9B2YQjeQp86A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Dude just does not know when to stop digging lol

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYz0RaZSMsA

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

You know, at some point we should really start dealing with traitors before they gently caress up more poo poo

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

SocketWrench posted:

You know, at some point we should really start dealing with traitors before they gently caress up more poo poo

Really pretty uncomfortable question because we were all around for, and experienced, the slow backslide into brainworms, but...yeah. Yeah we really should. The party of domestic terrorism really needs to not be that, too.

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers
levin is rapidly transforming into rudy

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

SocketWrench posted:

Just wait until they regain control of Congress! :allears:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Amazing Zimmo posted:

levin is rapidly transforming into rudy

Rudism is a type of vampirism

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

SocketWrench posted:

hmmmm, so you’re saying ignore the traitors even harder? Yes, yes I see.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

it's a good thing he knows some people who have experience dealing with journalists

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

This is from a while back, so I'm sorry. But it irrationally irritates me.

1)Voters in Brazil primarily speak Portuguese, not English.
2)People in Brazil are unable to access Truth(tm) Social Media.

So this message is getting out to literally no Brazillian Voters. So he is only doing this to:
1)Pretend he has influence over the world
2)Pretend he is still important enough that other countries care what he thinks
and 3) Virtue signal to the other fascists that he is still on the side of racist hate-mongering authoritarians like Bolsonaro. (As an aside, do you reckon Trump can pronounce either of Jair Bolsonaro's first or surnames correctly?)

It shits me because Trump is an ignorant moron, yelling into the void, and treating international politics, and the lives of millions of Brazillians, (whom he knows gently caress all about and cares about even less) like a tribal team game by yelling "YAY my team".

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

https://twitter.com/jon_bois/status/1586926492399054849

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

If muks just charges $1 billion per tweet, then he only needs like 50 people to tweet and he’s in business baby!

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Get owned, Oz

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

PhazonLink posted:

i want to live in a timeline where drug cartels are as scary and powerful as the TomClancy genre and the whitest potato thumbheaded chuds think they are and they just black bag bannon and donnie.

i mean they loving are in mexico and alot of central/south america, its just not strong in the US at all because most are smart enough that if they did some of horror poo poo here that they did in their territory, they would get busted way quicker probably. plus they infight constantly because etc. like i think people underestimate them alot but the right just uses them as a racist dog whistle to the suburbs and as an excuse to blame someone for suburban white kids dying of over doeses.

BrigadierSensible posted:

This is from a while back, so I'm sorry. But it irrationally irritates me.

1)Voters in Brazil primarily speak Portuguese, not English.
2)People in Brazil are unable to access Truth(tm) Social Media.

So this message is getting out to literally no Brazillian Voters. So he is only doing this to:
1)Pretend he has influence over the world
2)Pretend he is still important enough that other countries care what he thinks
and 3) Virtue signal to the other fascists that he is still on the side of racist hate-mongering authoritarians like Bolsonaro. (As an aside, do you reckon Trump can pronounce either of Jair Bolsonaro's first or surnames correctly?)

It shits me because Trump is an ignorant moron, yelling into the void, and treating international politics, and the lives of millions of Brazillians, (whom he knows gently caress all about and cares about even less) like a tribal team game by yelling "YAY my team".

he is a narcissistic moron.

whats funny is he should have just run in a slightly redder state or even a blue and just ran as moderate rino. PA is just a weird place for him because he is way way to rich city slicker dickhead for PA. he would be better off in Delaware and jersey.

lol.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

SocketWrench posted:

agreed. and i think the system is trying/going too, the issue is the second they start for real, its on. look at what happened when trump got raided for stealing poo poo. we had a couple attempted shootings.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/Cryptoterra/status/1586846269367910402

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Mmmmmmm… poop! Poop for my family!

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Unabomber was also just easy sweatshirt and glasses. That kid was just his CHUD parents screaming voice distilled into a costume.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn3hcNHLVP0

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

What's the job market like in web development/software engineering? I know in my profession (public accounting) there's like 10 other places that'd trip over themselves to hire anyone with experience so we basically have to kiss our employee's asses.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Kicker is he sent out a ton of armed police to suppress voting in one area, didn't work out, so how is he doing now?

https://twitter.com/UjuAnya/status/1586905601073991684

LOL

How is the rest of the country handling it?

https://twitter.com/choquei/status/1586929549484466176
https://twitter.com/bchartsnet/status/1586902014369349632

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I just had to buy halloween candy and it was over $100, I'm going to have skimp on the fentanyl. Thanks Bidenflation.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Volguus
Mar 3, 2009

vaginite posted:

What's the job market like in web development/software engineering? I know in my profession (public accounting) there's like 10 other places that'd trip over themselves to hire anyone with experience so we basically have to kiss our employee's asses.

Hot enough that anyone worth their salt already left, average guys are probably leaving and the lovely ones are getting fired (and landing a job in a week or so). And i can't imagine any worth a drat programmer going to work there in the future.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

The Last Call posted:

Kicker is he sent out a ton of armed police to suppress voting in one area, didn't work out, so how is he doing now?

LOL

poo poo like this is why i always have some hope about the furture. chuds are psychotic morons who self destruct hard and usually gently caress up bad enough that they enough folks hate them that they can no longer oppress them enough to win.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

vaginite posted:

I just had to buy halloween candy and it was over $100, I'm going to have skimp on the fentanyl. Thanks Bidenflation.

Wow! I just had to buy fentanyl and it was over $100, I'm going to have skimp on the Halloween candy this year. Thanks Bidenflation.

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

vaginite posted:

Don't worry just go door to door tomorrow, they're giving it away for free

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

The Last Call posted:

LOL

lol people are literally partying in the streets just like when Trump lost

That's part of what made the Qtard narrative of voter fraud frustrating, when Biden was officially declared the winner the whole country looked like the ending of Return of the Jedi yet chuds were still like "I don't see any Biden boat parades!!!"

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

SocketWrench posted:

I mentioned World War II in my last post, and again I think of it. Hitler making moves and the other powers in Europe just allowing it because they kept seeing visions of the unrelenting hell of trench warfare and They Didn't Want That. Not Again, ANYTHING But That Again. But as we all know Hitler didn't stop and they were forced into a war that ended up having 5x the casualties.

In a kind reading, I really feel the Trump issue is like that. God, we don't want to take that step, we'll have legions of lunatics bombing schools and hospitals and murdering soft targets, thousands will die to stochastic terrorism, etc etc. Unfortunately it's just like the Hitler situation. Or maybe it's more like the horrific treatment for third degree burns, where they literally have to grind all the dead burned flesh off so it doesn't get infected. Some people just couldn't handle that kind of pain, refused to subject themselves to it, and then died of infection. That's what so many are scared of. That pain. And not understanding the consequence of not facing the fear and the pain NOW.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Mmmmmmm… poop! Poop for my family!

Can someone explain to me the exact medical mechanics of why Bolasceno needs to have feces extracted through his nose? Okay, he got stabbed, it messed up his guts badly, he can't defecate like normal, so...feces just accumulates in his bowels and intestines until he has it extracted through his nose? How the hell can he eat anything? And wouldn't it be easier to insert a tube and extract it through his rectum, even if he can't poop normally? This is what happens when my main exposure to an issue is mocking of it.

Cornwind Evil fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Oct 31, 2022

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

MrQwerty posted:

lmao john bolton

My immediate first thought.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Cornwind Evil posted:

Can someone explain to me the exact medical mechanics of why Bolasceno needs to have feces extracted through his nose? Okay, he got stabbed, it messed up his guts badly, he can't defecate like normal, so...feces just accumulates in his bowels and intestines until he has it extracted through his nose? How the hell can he eat anything? And wouldn't it be easier to insert a tube and extract it through his rectum, even if he can't poop normally? This is what happens when my main exposure to an issue is mocking of it.

There's a chance that the doctors do it through his nose just because they hate him.

I mean, when part of your whole deal is violently going after academics, intellectuals, etc., don't expect the best medical care. :shrug:

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Buce posted:

hmmmm, so you’re saying ignore the traitors even harder? Yes, yes I see.

Well, yeah, I mean we already saw he wealth breakdown and obviously there's nothing we can do to the wealthy because even when they lose money they didn't really lose money enough to matter

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Volguus posted:

Hot enough that anyone worth their salt already left, average guys are probably leaving and the lovely ones are getting fired (and landing a job in a week or so). And i can't imagine any worth a drat programmer going to work there in the future.

Lol seems bad. Twitter's gonna be a poo poo show, maybe Elon will eventually get bored of it and be hands-off and let actual smart people make decisions like his other stupid businesses, but it's gonna be a fun ride on the way there.

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

Don't worry just go door to door tomorrow, they're giving it away for free

I've talked to a lot of my neighbors and they're skipping the fentanyl too. It's gonna be a real bummer of a halloween for the kids around here :(

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Sounds like I need to dress up as Osama Bin Laden next year. What, I'm just a free thinker.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Dapper_Swindler posted:

agreed. and i think the system is trying/going too, the issue is the second they start for real, its on. look at what happened when trump got raided for stealing poo poo. we had a couple attempted shootings.

And the proper response is overwhelming force back. Stop treating these idiots with kids gloves. They are dangerous psychos who value nothing but themselves. They don't even value Trump, he's just a piece on the game board to play. The second he says something they don't like they'll turn on him like they did when he tried pushing vaccines and the crowd boo'd him

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

vaginite posted:

Did you get the Skittles? They have it inside!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

MrQwerty posted:

Rudism is a type of vampirism

how does it spread?