Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

Mr. Sunshine posted:

He's a neckbearded weirdo who knows he's a neckbearded weirdo, and instead of doing what neckbeards usually do when they realize this (grotesque reveling in their neckbeardedness), he sinks into a pit of self-loathing and despair, much like goons.

(Also, I think the author isn't the neckbearded weirdo he makes Ronnie into. It is, as they say, a humorous exaggeration.)

Ronnie is all of us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Pro

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Oh man, you guys were right. Whomp is really funny.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Its like my life. In Cartoon form.

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

Oh my god - that's an old Spy magazine cartoon! (Minus the "Bite the Hand" part.)

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Hell of a book. It's about bunnies!

I scoured the Whomp archives without finding my favorite. Anyone have the one where Agrias is sitting in the living room with one of her friends and Ronnie is too uncomfortable to leave his room to go to the kitchen/bathroom?

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
I can't find it either but the follow up was great. He gives her a offering of ramen. Well not as funny when I type it out. I can not stop laughing when ever he runs away going nuuuuu.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
Here you go. I love that one too.

Link to the page itself.

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Themata posted:

Link to the page itself.

Close, but no cigar

http://www.whompcomic.com/2012/12/26/just-add-waddler/

Roger Tangerines
Apr 15, 2013

by Debbie Metallica
There's too much Whomp being posted in this thread.

Wait, no, I mean too little Whomp.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Ronnie is kind of a loser.

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

Roger Tangerines posted:

There's too much Whomp being posted in this thread.

Wait, no, I mean too little Whomp.

Better than Nedroid.

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Themata posted:

Link to the page itself.

Yesss, that's the one! I love it.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Hella_Puzzled.MPEG

MoreLikeTen
Oct 21, 2012

The farmer's mistake was believing he had any control over his life.

oldpainless posted:

Ronnie is kind of a loser.

Kind of?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

projecthalaxy posted:

Hella_Puzzled.MPEG

I'm almost sad that the three word phrase guy has moved on to bigger things. Every one of his comics cracks me the gently caress up.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Kheldragar posted:

Better than Nedroid.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I loving really love For Lack Of A Better Comic

This one's animated

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

One of my favorites, the artist does faces so amazing

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

wimp.com

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
Fanboys does go through its dry spells, but when it's good it's one of my favorites.

EKDS5k
Feb 22, 2012

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET YOUR BEER FREEZE, DAMNIT

Alien Arcana posted:

Schlock Mercenary?

The part that impresses me most about Schlock Mercenary is that not only does he manage to pull off consistent storylines, in full colour, with a gag every day, but in 14 years since he started doing it he hasn't missed an update even once. The only thing that ever came close was the comic got delayed by an hour or so because of technical difficulties on his host's end. I can't think of any other webcomics that have managed to pull that off for that long.

Plus seconding what someone else said that it's been fun watching it go from "How do I art?" to having a legit style of its own.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

EKDS5k posted:

The part that impresses me most about Schlock Mercenary is that not only does he manage to pull off consistent storylines, in full colour, with a gag every day, but in 14 years since he started doing it he hasn't missed an update even once. The only thing that ever came close was the comic got delayed by an hour or so because of technical difficulties on his host's end. I can't think of any other webcomics that have managed to pull that off for that long.

Plus seconding what someone else said that it's been fun watching it go from "How do I art?" to having a legit style of its own.

Yeah for all you can say about Mormons belief system they have a crazy work ethnic, or maybe its just that group considering he's friends with Brandon Sanderson.

Rumda has a new favorite as of 13:35 on May 13, 2014

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Rumda posted:

Yeah for all you can say about Mormons crazy belief system they have a crazy work ethnic, or maybe its just that group considering he's friends with Brandon Sanderson.

Figures the morms would still be into slavery.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

I don't think I've loved a single character in any comic more than KC Green's snakes.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Wondermark, 2014-05-13.

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

This one got me.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Duct Tape posted:

Fanboys does go through its dry spells, but when it's good it's one of my favorites.

Hello new avatar at some point

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

TontoCorazon posted:

One of my favorites, the artist does faces so amazing

I love that Ma-Ti still has the worst ring of the bunch. That kid just can't catch a break.

GnuUzir
Oct 16, 2009

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

I love that Ma-Ti still has the worst ring of the bunch. That kid just can't catch a break.

I ready that as Mai-Tai at first, it added a little chuckle.

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

I see blonde Clark Gregg more than NPH.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Ensign_Ricky posted:

I see blonde Clark Gregg more than NPH.

That third panel, he looks more like Steve Martin in "Sergent Bilko"

you may die
Dec 15, 2013

Good Citizen posted:

I'm almost sad that the three word phrase guy has moved on to bigger things. Every one of his comics cracks me the gently caress up.

He still does comics, but he posts them on this site. I think he feels, like, some obligation to his fans to post them because they're not nearly as good anymore. The King Kong one's funny, but the rest are pretty weak. I agree, though, TWP was probably my favourite webcomic ever.

And speaking of comics that aren't around anymore, does anyone know what happened to Cutbu/whether or not their old comics are anywhere on the internet? I was going to grab one for content but their tumblr is blank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

Ma-Ti had the best ring, he was just really poo poo at using it. He could control animals. That has a billion different uses. The others are really, really limited by comparison.

• Locked thread