Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

there are no samsung emulators built into android studio becuase theyre idiot hellfuckers who tried to do their own thing with touchwiz

ah, i see. so emulators are included in their first party dev stuff. does apple do something like that too? i dont know anything about this sort of thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

lol, there's something i dont miss

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Elder Postsman posted:

i dunno what i'm gonna make for dinner tonight. maybe chicken tacos?
I made baked haddock with herbs last night and my wife really liked it but I hated it. I guess I'm just not a baked fish kind of guy

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

President Beep posted:

ah, i see. so emulators are included in their first party dev stuff. does apple do something like that too? i dont know anything about this sort of thing.

yes they have a simulator for all their devices

it’s not strictly emulation but it’s close

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

yes

it didnt work

dehumanize yourself and face to KIES

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

prefect posted:

i love the phrase "idiot hell fucker"

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

graph posted:

whats for lunch

i walked to salem's for some chili chicken but they were closed for renovations so i walked to family dollar instead and got myself a digiorno pizza

v disappointed

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

prefect posted:

i love the phrase "idiot hell fucker"

same

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Rex-Goliath posted:

i walked to salem's for some chili chicken but they were closed for renovations so i walked to family dollar instead and got myself a digiorno pizza

v disappointed
it's not delivery it's dogiorno was not such a great slogan in retrospect

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

graph posted:

brb just gonna vomit for a few hours

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Does Wendy's still have those ghost pepper fries? Are they any good? They always sounded good but :effort:.

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

tori you're a craven dingus

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

my intentions for that post have been clear for hours

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

wendy's died with dave

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Schadenboner posted:

Does Wendy's still have those ghost pepper fries? Are they any good? They always sounded good but :effort:.
canada does not get most of America's "I need increasingly hosed up things to eat just to feel alive" offerings so no comment

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

cheese-cube posted:

my intentions for that post have been clear for hours
lol

threw that poo poo before you walked in the room!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Kenny Logins posted:

canada does not get most of America's "I need increasingly hosed up things to eat just to feel alive" offerings so no comment

america: the LA beast of countries.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

yes

it didnt work

:negative:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

President Beep posted:

america: the LA beast of countries.

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Kenny Logins posted:

lol

threw that poo poo before you walked in the room!

my posts? poo poo. you surprised! why?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Kenny Logins posted:

"food dares"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

cls: My life overhaul is suffering from the fact that all the Dr Oetkers I bought before it are going off so I have to eat pizza every day.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Arby's USA: WE GOT THE MEATS
Arby's Canada: here are some meats we have. watch out for the ham! might be too zesty for you. sohry

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Jerry Cotton posted:

cls: My life overhaul is suffering from the fact that all the Dr Oetkers I bought before it are going off so I have to eat pizza every day.

waiting for part two of this post wherein you actually tell us the problem.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

ham sandwich

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Me, a dumb European: There is such a thing as too many scovilles.
An American with refined palate (very intelligent and wise): You only eat unsalted potatoes and cardboard *dies if someone even mentions liquorice or cilantro*

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Kenny Logins posted:

Arby's USA: WE GOT THE MEATS
Arby's Canada: here are some meats we have. watch out for the ham! might be too zesty for you. sohry

tim hortons america put out a poutine donut for canada day, which was mercifully not brought to canada

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

Jerry Cotton posted:

Me, a dumb European: There is such a thing as too many scovilles.
An American with refined palate (very intelligent and wise): You only eat unsalted potatoes and cardboard *dies if someone even mentions liquorice or cilantro*

cilantrowns imo.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Improbable Lobster posted:

tim hortons america put out a poutine donut for canada day, which was mercifully not brought to canada
expropriated cultural appropriation

bit rude

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol, get out of my head, jerry cotton.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Jerry Cotton posted:

are any of them the famed hotdog pizzaburgers (2 burger/burgers)

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

oh yeah who was it that lost their baud dudes tag in an av swap? msg me or something and i'll restore order

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
i didnt like surstromming. the one meat i really don't appreciate
i ate human once, that was legal in the jurisdiction. signed a thing. no kuru yet
tastes like off pork

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

graph posted:

are any of them the famed hotdog pizzaburgers (2 burger/burgers)

sadly, no. maybe i'll treat myself to one once i've lost another 5 kg.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
don't euros hate root beer for some reason?

do y'all hate ginger beer too?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

cheese-cube posted:

oh yeah who was it that lost their baud dudes tag in an av swap? msg me or something and i'll restore order

that was prezzy beep

graph posted:

i want to die

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

cheese-cube posted:

that was Not My President Beep, supra

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

most people on earth haven't even tasted root beer so it's kind of hard for them to hate it.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

bob dobbs is dead posted:

i didnt like surstromming. the one meat i really don't appreciate
i ate human once, that was legal in the jurisdiction. signed a thing. no kuru yet
tastes like off pork

wait what in the gently caress

first of all eat surstromming with raw onions and some lefse and its much more palatable

second of all how the gently caress does one procure human meat to eat much less find a place to serve it to you AND be a place that it's legal to do

it's japan isnt it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

dark n stormy ftmotherfuckingwin