Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

Kyrosiris posted:

$4 USD, not $3.

Thanks. It was $4 for me too but some apps get the "Australia Tax" slapped on them so sometimes conversion to USD is not always straightforward.

I'm a long time Anomaly fan so its an instant download for me. It's a really good looking game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

mrkillboy posted:

I'm a long time Anomaly fan so its an instant download for me. It's a really good looking game.

Same and I'm excited to see what a real tower defense game from them will be.

Zhent
Oct 18, 2011

The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time.
Is it working for you? Every time I select a difficulty, the game restarts to the 11bit splash screen. I'm going to try re-downloading it later, perhaps it just has a corrupted install of some kind.

andrew smash
Jun 26, 2006

smooth soul

Potsticker posted:

There are good games like that. The issue is that you don't hear people talking about them as much. I can only guess that skinner box games make people more inclined to share their misery with others-- though realistically thinking about it it's the social aspects that cause people to reach out more to others, so it looks like those games are more popular because more people are talking about them and visibly playing them. Which in turn actually makes them more popular.

And then compare the amount of chatter Tiny Tower Vegas got to MinuteQuest. TTV is mostly people connecting with others or eeeeeeeenmachine about technical issues while MQ got so much discussion that it got shunted off to another thread. So now discussion about that game, which really is mostly just informing new people about FAQ and discussing hidden game mechanics doesn't exist here any more. And people are still talking about TTV. MQ can't sustain long term discussion without updates, and luckily that title is ad supported, so updates are likely and apparently have occured before. But take a title like QuestLord, which has had intermittent discussion around here from time to time. With no updates or no new versions no one is going to continue discussing it like they would a Puzzle et Dragons or Dragon Coins or what have you.

So skinner box games get people giving both a constant stream of money, plus they engender conversation and social networking, making them look popular to people looking for games to play.

drat, i forgot about questlord. That was a good game, i lost my progress when my phone crapped its pants and i had to factory reset it. I should download it again.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

andrew smash posted:

drat, i forgot about questlord. That was a good game, i lost my progress when my phone crapped its pants and i had to factory reset it. I should download it again.

Since I had to restart after my old phone got stolen I still haven't beaten it. :negative:

I'm fairly sure I was almost done, having collected the four macguffins and was wandering around volcano island with demons who were adept at handing me my rump on a platter with worrying ease.

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

mrkillboy posted:

Thanks. It was $4 for me too but some apps get the "Australia Tax" slapped on them so sometimes conversion to USD is not always straightforward.

This is in the new Humble Bundle if you pay over $11, for your informations

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
Anyone played 'Call of Cthulhu: Wasted Land' ? I noticied it for the same price more or less on steam and google play. Is it worth getting at all? is the google play version any good or is steam better?

Thanks!

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
I had a lot of fun playing Sorcery on the plane but I finished my first play-through in about an hour and a half. I didn't realize it was a four part thing and didn't even have part 2. Talk about blueballs. :mad:

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

andrew smash posted:

Speaking of games you forget about, I have a ton of stuff on my tablet that I either stopped playing or played very little and every so often I try them again. Two that I hadn't played too much that I picked up again that are pretty fun are Angry Birds Epic and Horde of Heroes.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Is there some way to transfer saves between devices in Wayward Souls and Mage's Gauntlet? I don't really feel like starting from scratch.

Good point keep talkin
Sep 14, 2011

Does anyone have any recommendations for games that aren't RPG's or strategy games? I've been trying to get more stuff on my S5 besides stuff I bought when I got my first smart phone years ago.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Clevermuldoon posted:

Does anyone have any recommendations for games that aren't RPG's or strategy games? I've been trying to get more stuff on my S5 besides stuff I bought when I got my first smart phone years ago.

Agent Dash, Gunslugs, Monument Valley (really short), Metal Slug Defense, Heian Love (Otome game), Ramble Planet (looks like an RPG, but is about exploration), Sky Force, Angry Birds Stella, Let's Catch the Lion (Doubustu Shogi, its a board game so I dunno if that violates your Strategy game ban)

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Asphalt airborne is pretty fun, free with IAP and I never felt pressured to pay. Took it off my phone because I needed room, but had lots of fun with it.

Bio Inc may be considered strategy but it's pretty fun as well.

Can you give us some comparable PC games for what you are looking for?

Zhent
Oct 18, 2011

The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time.
Skyforce is a great game if you don't mind the Raiden-esque space shooter genre.

I still cannot get past the title screen of Anomaly Defenders. Time to figure out how to get a refund - maybe it is my phone, although it's a fairly new S5, but I've tried reinstalling the game, restarting, moving it onto my SD card, same issue each time.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

redreader posted:

Anyone played 'Call of Cthulhu: Wasted Land' ? I noticied it for the same price more or less on steam and google play. Is it worth getting at all? is the google play version any good or is steam better?

Thanks!

I played it on my phone, it was worth it and quite fun, if a bit short.

It plays like a less complex WWI-Cthulhu X-com.

I didn't even know it was out on steam, so not sure what differences there are, if any, in that version.

mmmjstone
Sep 22, 2004

titty whiskey
I've started losing a bunch of time to Satis-Factory: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.concreterose.satis_factory

It's very similar to the boardgame Pandemic, but with dice rolling to choose actions.

Deep Winter
Mar 26, 2010

Zhent posted:

Skyforce is a great game if you don't mind the Raiden-esque space shooter genre.

I still cannot get past the title screen of Anomaly Defenders. Time to figure out how to get a refund - maybe it is my phone, although it's a fairly new S5, but I've tried reinstalling the game, restarting, moving it onto my SD card, same issue each time.

Download your latest gs5 update. I have a gs5 with Verizon, and I had a loop where it went back to the main menu until I downloaded the newest software update, now it works.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
There's a new Asphalt game out, Asphalt Overdrive. Its not a proper racing game like the past entries though, rather its a mission based endless runner, something which pretty much all the negative reviews on Google Play are pissed off about. It's free with IAPs.

Good point keep talkin
Sep 14, 2011

Potsticker posted:

Agent Dash, Gunslugs, Monument Valley (really short), Metal Slug Defense, Heian Love (Otome game), Ramble Planet (looks like an RPG, but is about exploration), Sky Force, Angry Birds Stella, Let's Catch the Lion (Doubustu Shogi, its a board game so I dunno if that violates your Strategy game ban)

tater_salad posted:

Asphalt airborne is pretty fun, free with IAP and I never felt pressured to pay. Took it off my phone because I needed room, but had lots of fun with it.

Bio Inc may be considered strategy but it's pretty fun as well.

Can you give us some comparable PC games for what you are looking for?

Well the games I play on PC aren't really games that translate well to touch screens. Stuff like Half Life, Doom, Mark of the Ninja, etc. Is Doom GLES any good? Or Worms Armageddon? Re-releases of old games sound fun as long as the port isn't garbage. Out of the games I've played on my phone, my top three would probably be Jetpack Joyride, Pool Billiards Pro, and Tetris, which makes me sound like my dad. I only ask for stuff besides RPG's and strategy since that is what seems to come up most often in the thread and I wanted to see what else is out there.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Alright, gonna do a bit of an effort post here rather than just list names of cool games:

Potsticker posted:

QuestLord, Legends of Yore, Deep Dungeons of Doom, InflationRPG, MinuteQuest, Mage Gauntlet, Fairune, and PicoHero 1-3 + Quest. There's a lot of variety here to not get bored and everything is free or one-time purchase.

QuestLord Is a first person RPG/Exploration game in the same vein as DoomRPG (no, the other DoomRPG) and Orcs & Elves, pretty cool mobile games from the days before smartphones. It's really light on the RPG aspect, and there are three different races to choose from all with separate starting areas and a huge amount of area to be explored.

Legeds of Yore (Full Version is a roguelike game with a set overworld and quests, but randomized levels in the dungeons. This game is grindy as heck and it takes a while before any of the classes actually start being fun to play if you're just starting out. There's a lot of content here, but the UI takes a little getting used to. It uses the Oryx Tileset, so the graphics are super low-fi if you don't know what that is.

Deep Dungeons of Doom is a series of active battles where you time your hits and blocks. There's a roguelike-ish element in the randomization of what items and monsters you find, and an RPG-ish element in improving the different characters you unlock. According to the play store, they removed some of the IAP since the last time I played and in-game currency is used in its place. The pixel animations are pretty well done.

Inflation RPG is more puzzle game than RPG. There's a mechanic to buy equipment and you level up so you're constantly building a better character, but the main gameplay is running through areas and trying to level up as fast as possible to get into higher level areas to get more gold or equipment or unlock areas and such. If you have a fetish for seeing large numbers, you'll like this game. If you have a fetish involving bicycle pumps, look elsewhere.

MinuteQuest (Thread here) is a little like a more active Progress Quest, or a less interactive Half-Minute Hero. Or like the previously mentioned Inflation RPG with grinding being much more rewarding and fulfilling.(IMHO) It's an RPG where you kill things Ys-style by running into them, level up stats and collect equipment. The main draw here besides wasting time is finding cool combinations of WEAPON/ARMOR/PETs to give you cool abilities to grind better or bypass rough parts.

Mage Gauntlet is a roguelike Zombies At My Neighbors that I haven't played enough to give a really thorough review, but my main takeaway is that it controls so much nicer than the sequel (in-spirit?) Wayward Souls. And to fill space, Ready Steady Bang is a nice little game where you tap to quickdraw opponents that really looks like it was made for iOS and Punch Quest which is an endless runner. Commander Pixman is a puzzle platformer where you try to get to the exit each stage. Noodlecake seems to be an iOS porting operation and while all of the games listed in this section are good, they have done a terrible job with some of the other titles under their belt.

Fairune looks like an RPG or Zelda-style adventure game, but it's more of a puzzle game where you try and figure out what monsters you're high enough level to pass and collect objects to open paths until you get to the end where there's a little action sequence fighting the end boss. There's some cool hidden areas and secrets too. You get a speedrun score at the end, so I guess finishing quick is the real goal, but just beating the game is fun. No real replayability. Urara Works also made the non-mobile games Synopsis Quest, (English Version link) Mamono Slayer, (English option in-game) Fairune (Same gameplay, but shorter and a completely different map from the mobile version. Non-english but you don't really need it) and Famical Quest (also non-English, but not really required).

Yamagame makes a bunch of fun games, so I'm just linking the developer page. Download pretty much everything here. The Legend of PicoHero 1 starts out as a really quick and kind of boring Fairune-style game, with a little more focus on Zelda-style combat. Legend of PicoHero 2 is much bigger version and generally more completely experience all around. Legend of PicoHero 3 gives you a second character to swap between, even more area to explore and stuffs in some RPG-esque stats as well. Gundiver is kind of like the old NES game Air Fortress, with no sidescrolling shooter stages and more power-ups. Control is kind of iffy in this game I found, but it still was fun. Missile Panic is a puzzle game where you try to kill off all the enemies by flying into them without losing all your lives. PicoPicoQuest is a Dragon Quest rip-off that's fun, but replicates the super small viewing window for caves, which makes mapping a must and that's not something that I really want to do while playing a mobile game. The Tower of Shadow is a roguelike version of the PicoHero series. Alice in the Secret Castle is a puzzle game that looks a bit like the old Solomon's Key-style game, but the mechanic involves holding a button down to make certain blocks disappear. You need to hold the button down and not just tap it. It took me a while to figure out how that was supposed to work, so I want to emphasize it.

Potsticker posted:

Agent Dash is my endless runner of choice. There's not much to say about it because it's an endless runner and for the most part these all play the same. I also dug Pitfall, but stay away from Temple Run 2 (Not even linking it). Stampede Run was in development while I was still at Zynga, and it's probably the most interesting endless runner I've played due to all the different ways you interact with the environment, but instead of being able to play as much as you want, there's an unavoidable social aspect that limits how much you can play by forcing you to match with someone else to "compete" against. Still, I'm linking it because if it just allowed free play it would be the best of the genre by a long stretch.

Orange Pixel (developer link) has a lot of fun stuff. Gunslugs is like Metal Slug, Super Drill Panic is like a vertical endless runner, Meganoid 1 & 2 are platformer puzzlers where completing the stage is the goal-- most of their games have a free version to try out.

Monument Valley is a really short puzzle game that's all about manipulating Escher-esque stages to get to the goal. There's a really art-house style narrative going on that didn't really grab me, but the game is both beautiful and fun.

Metal Slug Defense is a tower defense game with Metal Slug graphics by SNK Playmore. It's really fun and the IAP pretty much do not matter at all. This thread was really supportive of the game when it came out and you could probably ask to get specific stage strategies if you get stuck. I'm not a huge fan of this genre, but I had a lot of fun with this title. Pixel Kingdom was pretty fun too, until I found codes that give you a bunch of in-app currency you normally have to grind and bought all the really cool units and bored myself out of it.

Shall We Date? Heian Love (English option in-game) and Ninja Love are Otome games. These are games where you pick a guy and try and woo them. I love these, but they're very straightforward and unlike dating sim games, you don't try and juggle the boys, but merely pick one to pursue in the beginning and follow a specific story, trying to build up points by picking the correct dialogue options to get the best endings. The English translations can be pretty dodgy sometimes, but I don't think it ever gets so bad you can't follow along. It's not like they're super amazing plots anyway.

Ramble Planet is sort of like Fairune in that the game is much more a puzzle figuring out how to collect things and get places rather than killing mobs. The difference is Ramble Planet is all about the exploration. I'm actually a little stuck in it because I can't find a certain level of badguys to defeat, so I can level up and defeat the next higher level guys. I have most of the parts you need to collect, though. Basically how it works is you start being able to defeat level 0 obstacles, and once you do you can start on level 1, but there's no XP to collect or anything, so if you can't find a level 2 guy, you'll never be able to beat the 3 guys. The graphics look really weird and part of the exploration aspect is figuring out what each weird tile is actually supposed to represent. Is it an alien lifeform? An enemy? A plant? Something you can walk over? A wall? I had fun.

Sky Force 2014 is a scrolling shooter (shmup!) with a levelling mechanic reminiscent of Tyrian. There are social aspects and time counters when you upgrade your ship, and that killed my motivation to play, along with how much of a drain on my battery it caused. Still, a good game and there's discussion in this thread a lot about it.

Angry Birds Stella I don't really care for Angry Birds style games, but this one kept me interested for about three levels. My biggest issue here was the special abilities of the new characters just were not fun gameplay mechanics for me. Still, no IAP are required and I did put some time into this game so I could recommend people trying it out if they're looking for something new to play and haven't gotten into this genre.

Let's Catch the Lion aka Doubutsu Shogi was developed as a way to teach children Shogi using a much smaller board with only a couple of pieces on either side. It's actually a really compelling boardgame with a lot of strategy and if it's solvable, I haven't figured out the #1 winning strategy either playing friends or using the HARD AI. You can get the AI to repeat patterns from game to game, especially on EASY, and in general this game is really not very well programmed, (You can see from the url that "sample" is the project name) but I still go back and play this every once in a while. Plus it's good to teach people how to play the board game.

Potsticker posted:

Here's some other titles, browsing through my "installed" list on the play store. I'm skipping a lot of trash here.

Princess Nuriko is a minesweeper-esque puzzle game where the numbers tell you how many blocks are connected to that block. (So a 1 has no connections. Numbers go higher than 4 because it's about how many blocks are connected in total, not just the immediate sides) There's also rules like the paths between blocks much be connected throughout the whole puzzle. This is really fun, but absolutely kills the battery due to the 3D effects.

Delver is a cool Doom-esque roguelike game that I'm pretty sure is goon-developed. It's been receiving a slow, steady stream of upgrades since I first learned about it and the last time I updated it it was very close to being a completed game. The graphics, gameplay and level generation have all improved immensely along the way, so I probably should check out what's been added recently.

Dungeon Raid is a popular puzzle game that I was playing so much at one point that I had to delete it from my phone. Highly addictive.

Dungeon Diary is an interesting game where you set commands/rules for your dungeon explorer to follow and send them out to go dungeoning. The translation was pretty poor last time I played, so be careful if you're sensitive to that sort of thing.

Godville is basically Progress Quest, and from the looks of things has maybe gotten some upgrades since the last time I tried it? I don't know. I got bored and never installed it on my new phone.

Gurk II was a decent-ish Ultima style RPG game. I don't remember a lot about it except that the control scheme is pretty poorly designed. But then again it's a phone and the number one thing I hate about making games for mobile devices is trying to come up with touch screen controls that feel good. Still, it's included because I do remember it being okay. Maybe it was really short?

Whipper and Whipper+ (No English language option) are more Progress Quest style games. Whipper is perfectly playable without being able to understand the moonrunes, but with Whipper+ (the superior version) you're going to need some Japanese comprehension skills.

Bombshells is a pretty fun arcade-style plane shooting game. It's too bad it's massive grind or IAP gated because the gameplay is fun.

Choice of Games (Developer link) makes a lot of CYOA style games. Some of these can be played for free on the web, and To The City of the Clouds is probably my favorite because I ended up a drunk who slept with all my (college) students and still made out like a bandit without angering the ancient gods or whatever.

Knights of Pen and Paper is a cool game full of old school RPG style battles. The writing is pretty goofy and the guys who made this are working on an even cooler game. There's a lot to do here but it can get pretty grindy and some options for characters seem strictly better than others. It seems popular enough around here.

Astro Frontier is like Oregon Trail in space. Had a bit of fun with this. There doesn't feel like there's as much player choice in what happens as I think I would like.

AXES (Developer Link) makes MS-PAINT art games that are simple, but fun and sometimes have surprising longevity. Union Attack is probably my favorite, which is sort of like a puzzle game in action with tower-defense strategy in how you build your deck. Power 100,000 has you assigning units to a 3x3 grid and then tapping them to use their abilities when their progress bar fills.

NemoNemo Picross is the best Picross app out there that I could find. In terms of both how easy the UI is to operate and how good the puzzles are. Some of the larger puzzles do have a problem with the individual sections being really poorly balanced, but I managed to learn some new picross-ing techniques along the way. I wish I could recommend goon-made Nonomatic, because it controls fantastically, but the puzzles are terribly easy and buying a couple of the monthly packs was a waste because there was no variety and all the puzzles were super simple to figure out.

Tales of the Adventuring Company has come a long way from its Seven Day Roguelike roots. Now it has actually compelling gameplay! Not really a roguelike at all, TotAC is more like that Zoo game by those Nimble people. I mean, it's like Battleship as a puzzle game, with balancing a party of RPG characters with HP and abilities and trying to make it down as far as you can go to unlock new dungeons and party members. It's pretty fun.

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009
Is no one mentioning little big adventure in this week's mobile humble bundle?

tentacles
Nov 26, 2007

Potsticker posted:

Good stuff

Holy effort post Batman! Nice one, dude.

ovaries
Nov 20, 2004

Yeah, nice work. I've seen a lot of those names tossed around in here but never bothered to look into them, and this gives me a great place to start.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Potsticker posted:

QuestLord, Legends of Yore, Deep Dungeons of Doom, InflationRPG, MinuteQuest, Mage Gauntlet, Fairune, and PicoHero 1-3 + Quest. There's a lot of variety here to not get bored and everything is free or one-time purchase.

It takes about an hour tops to hit the massive paywall in Deep Dungeons of Doom though.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Thanks Potsticker for the huge effort post, I'm already looking at some of the games on the list.

But since it seems that nobody knows how to transfer saves in Wayward Souls and Mage Gauntlet, are there any suggestions for tablet-only games? Things I won't feel tempted to play on my phone. I'm already thinking of that one Clash of Heroes game since some people say it's not very phone-friendly, but more ideas would be great. Free, paid, all's good. I suppose games that let you transfer saves easily are also good.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Hey, there's a separate thread for MinuteQuest! Thanks for the effort post dump!

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Just for information if some people are still hesitating between Magic 2014 and Magic 2015 based on some angry reviews about 2015;

I tried the 2014 version for a change (because I really like the 2015 one) and it crashes constantly on my Nexus 7. Also the promo codes to unlock cards for free don't work on the andriod and iOS versions, and the developers stopped updating Magic 2014 long ago. Maybe the situation is different on Steam but I would absolutely not recommend the 2014 over 2015 version on android.

I still have to find a better CCG game than Magic 2015 so far. I tried Star Realms, Ascension and Heartstone and none really clicked for me. I really wish someone would port Netrunner because it's been a long time I want to give it a try.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Looks like the English version of Battle Cats is back up on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.ponos.battlecatsen

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
What's a good alternative to R-Type on android (unless there is a native version)?

E: or gradius ie side-scrolling shooters

midnightclimax fucked around with this message at 12:43 on Sep 25, 2014

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

midnightclimax posted:

What's a good alternative to R-Type on android (unless there is a native version)?

How about R-TYPE? Maybe R-TYPE 2 or maybe all these things that come up when you search for "R-Type" on the Play Store? There's also SNK's Blazing Star.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Yeah nothing comes up for me, because "your device is not compatible with this app". I'll look if I can dl it from the dev.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

midnightclimax posted:

I've enjoyed Neoteria, Syder Arcade, Sector Strike and Sine Mora.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
Amazon Apps Store has a bunch of free apps right now through the 27th. You can find them here.

There are a few games,
Riptide GP2
Sonic the Hedgehog
Mahjong Artifacts
Quell Memento
Knots 3D (ok this apparently is not a game. :) seems to be showing how to tie knots.)
Threes!
Another World
Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden
Heroes of Steel RPG

The rest are non-game apps but some of those are pretty good too.

Jorath
Jul 9, 2001
Thanks! I'm going to try out the classic Another World. I'm not optimistic about the controls on a touch device.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
So this thing is coming out on October 30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VUHRQwb4Hw

I kinda want to play it

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Jorath posted:

Thanks! I'm going to try out the classic Another World. I'm not optimistic about the controls on a touch device.

Especially since they were already bad on all other supports.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

fluppet posted:

Is no one mentioning little big adventure in this week's mobile humble bundle?

How are the controls and how does it play on a phone like the N5?

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

mrkillboy posted:

I kinda want to play it
This looks cool as poo poo, not gonna lie

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

how me a frog posted:

It takes about an hour tops to hit the massive paywall in Deep Dungeons of Doom though.

Really? That's sad to hear. I will ammend my listing in the future if it's still that way. Like I said, it looks from the Plat Store page like they've changed IAP policies since I last played.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

mrkillboy posted:

I kinda want to play it

I haven't given a poo poo about a single Angry Birds game. This looks to be the title that will change that.

How long until we get G.I. Joe and He-Man versions?

• Locked thread