Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lol i saw this image 3 weeks ago on imgur and now its doing numbers becuase of a twitter caption

could have been me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
lmao

https://twitter.com/StateDept/status/1409552023662563339

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

a shame she's dropped out of the public eye. She was an absolute real one, god's own prototype for poo poo like loomer and MTG, and even a green party candidate for president

Just, the best. I miss her in Georgia politics so much. And her dad, the day they both got knocked out of congress and he blamed the J-E-W-S on TV? amazing.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

"We have hired the experts..."

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1409587792162660361

Yeah yeah, go make your stupid Cumtown jokes

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

doesn't finland have the highest suicide rate in the world

was below the states in 2016

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

doesn't finland have the highest suicide rate in the world

No.

e: Nor does it have the highest consumption of alcohol in the world. And yet you hear both "facts" touted really often, in Finland.

3D Megadoodoo has issued a correction as of 21:12 on Jun 28, 2021

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

3D Megadoodoo posted:

No.

e: Nor does it have the highest consumption of alcohol in the world. And yet you hear both "facts" touted really often, in Finland.

but the knife thing is real, right?

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

3D Megadoodoo posted:

No.

You still have the highest happiness, right? On account of the sad people killing themselves with knives of course.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1409521490970648576

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

3D Megadoodoo posted:

No.

sounds like a nation of liars and we can discount all Scandinavian claims of happiness

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

duz posted:

but the knife thing is real, right?

The what?

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puukkojunkkari

long traditions

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

The poop knife.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
just lol if your turds are dainty enough to be cut by a puny knife. I need to carry my poop claymore wherever I go

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

3D Megadoodoo posted:

No.

Does Finland have the highest consumption of factoids in the world?

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

change my name posted:

Yeah yeah, go make your stupid Cumtown jokes
Hey it's okay because we swear we're not using "gay" as insult we just think it's funny to imagine people as gay!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

McCracAttack posted:

...what if the net result of that is less unhappy people?
I also have questions about the sample for Saudi-Arabia.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
If you're gay, can you say football is gay in the bad sense?

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:
e:nm

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

When you spontaneously develop a soul but still hate the blacks and gays

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
The parallel is not exact, I admit. But one woman's desire to be free of conservatorship sounded to me a lot like bluechecks' desire to be free of the pandemic dogs they adopted.

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

i was not ready for the pivot

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/MysterySolvent/status/1409623361576046595

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Britney Spears is legally compelled to have an IUD against her will, but yeah I can see how this is similar.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Britney Spears is legally compelled to have an IUD against her will, but yeah I can see how this is similar.

We have to wear masks sometimes and my glasses fog up now and then :mad:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lol I obviously didn't read very far into it but I only got to the part where he says "I don't smell like blacks anymore" and I remembered lolling at someone saying he can't be racist because he had a black husband (or boyfriend or whatever the relationship was)

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Brawnfire posted:

Everyone knows that they eyes are the uterus of the face

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol I obviously didn't read very far into it but I only got to the part where he says "I don't smell like blacks anymore" and I remembered lolling at someone saying he can't be racist because he had a black husband (or boyfriend or whatever the relationship was)

You missed a gem in the next sentence.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

I think she's being serious here, but I'm not sure. I feel like if she was serious she would have tried to make the character's life not sound loving miserable.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Gripweed posted:

I think she's being serious here, but I'm not sure. I feel like if she was serious she would have tried to make the character's life not sound loving miserable.

Do you prefer alienating faceless capital or petty bourgeois shitheads is a pretty quick summary of the political spectrum

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Weren't there a bunch of movies like this in the 90's? And the lady always got this insanely high paying job in fashion, or at a magazine, or at a fashion magazine.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Weren't there a bunch of movies like this in the 90's? And the lady always got this insanely high paying job in fashion, or at a magazine, or at a fashion magazine.

Almost every Hallmark movie is about a white woman learning to fall in love with some local petit bourgeois businessman, so having "bad politics" is just a scale of cosmopolitanism.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/Eve_Barlow/status/1409547057090625541

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Brawnfire posted:

One way to not have your glasses fog up I just learned is to exist in heat so hot that your own breath is colder than the air temp. One weird climate trick to own the libs or chuds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

I only vaguely remember it but does anyone recall a recent FB meme with a bunch of sentences and verbs highlighted in black that was a dumb sex joke or something?