Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Most of my conclusions were along the absurd side. Eagle is not a dirty word.

Spread eagle :heysexy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Krankenstyle posted:

Spread eagle :heysexy:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Anyone have the Romeo Rose thread(s?) handy? I need to stare deeply into his beautiful veneers.

Whatever happened to that guy anyway

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

syscall girl posted:

Pretty sure the OSU marching band just makes really inept jokes about beavers
I found a 1942 OSU yearbook at a Goodwill, and one of the pages is captioned "THE BEAVER CHOO-CHOO HEADS SOUTH"

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Snow Cone Capone posted:

He is still around Austin and still being terrible.

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av

Snow Cone Capone posted:

He ramped up the terrible by orders of magnitude and is flat out openly pining to be able to rape someone. It was mentioned earlier on in this thread I believe.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Does anyone else remember the goon with the mysterious door in his basement? I don't remember what happened, i want to say they opened it, found a tunnel that they never reached the end of, and sealed it back up.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

syscall girl posted:

I didn't mean you were specifically just that people did mess around with "unintelligible" lyrics where everyone knew what was being said

Do you know if there is any literature on this? Seems like a good topic for looking up some funny dirty trivia.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

RFC2324 posted:

Does anyone else remember the goon with the mysterious door in his basement? I don't remember what happened, i want to say they opened it, found a tunnel that they never reached the end of, and sealed it back up.

i think thats just house of leaves dude

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
yeah that's the fuckin navidson record

A Worrying Warlock
Sep 21, 2009
Pretty sure Johnny Truant would make a fantastic goon, though.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Len posted:

Not sure I understand why they do that here but that song is always accompanied by spelling Ohio.

It's literally the state (rock) song of Ohio.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

It's literally the state (rock) song of Ohio.

That would do it. But why is that our song? I propose a change to something by Devo.

Q: Are we not men?
A: We are Ohio.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Nah, I like the song that Ohio has already.

https://lifestyle.clickhole.com/the-all-time-best-college-fight-songs-1825122906

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Something amazing is going down in GiP

Short version: Dude comes up with a goofy military-parody shirt design, GiP goons want it, he collects orders and money for 70-ish shirts, there are several months of delay in shirt production, then they finally go out... and they're all 6XL plain white T-shirts with iron-ons of the OP in uniform shooting finger guns at the camera. Several people spent non-trivial sums ordering multiple shirts and/or shipping internationally. Some people are amused! More people are pissed! Some other poster is trying to get the original shirt design ordered! Goon projects!

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
bless you

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
McNally owns.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Sobatchja Morda posted:

Pretty sure Johnny Truant would make a fantastic goon, though.

What makes you think he isn't one already?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

That is tremendous.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Antivehicular posted:

Short version: Dude comes up with a goofy military-parody shirt design, GiP goons want it, he collects orders and money for 70-ish shirts, there are several months of delay in shirt production, then they finally go out... and they're all 6XL plain white T-shirts with iron-ons of the OP in uniform shooting finger guns at the camera. Several people spent non-trivial sums ordering multiple shirts and/or shipping internationally. Some people are amused! More people are pissed! Some other poster is trying to get the original shirt design ordered! Goon projects!

This is hilarious

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

The finger gun shirt is so much better than the original design

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

sneakyfrog posted:

McNally owns.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Antivehicular posted:

finally a successful goon project where everyone wins

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Antivehicular posted:

Just so I understand, a Goon stole over $1,000 from other Goons, and some people - including posters in this very thread - are praising this.

I hope someone ratted him out to Paypal.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Snow Cone Capone posted:

His youtube channel is a 3 part series titled "Romeo Rose interviews and bangs a 20 year old girl" and he went full chud after the 2016 election.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
It’s beautiful.
e: the shirt thing, not RomeoRose

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i cant hate it for its pure audacity.

the $$ amount has me torn a bit, but goddamn.

it is worthy of the thread without a doubt.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Just so I understand, a Goon stole over $1,000 from other Goons, and some people - including posters in this very thread - are praising this.

goons paid over a thousand dollars to get a custom t-shirt with the final design sight unseen yes

loving narc

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

he sold like 70 shirts for $10 a piece with shipping being 7 for a single (and thats how much a flat rate box costs) that's not really stealing $1,000

also someone speculated they were all gonna get goatse shirts

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

he sold like 70 shirts for $10 a piece with shipping being 7 for a single (and thats how much a flat rate box costs) that's not really stealing $1,000

gently caress man id throw down on one of those for $10. I dont know when i would ever wear it but someone make that happen

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

:qq:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Antivehicular posted:

Lmfao

How could you possibly be pissed if that’s what you got

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

exploded mummy posted:

goons paid over a thousand dollars to get a custom t-shirt with the final design sight unseen yes

loving narc

The design is the first thing in the thread. It literally says, “design finalization.” None of the “tweaks” he mentions include, “ship ginormous shirts no one can wear with a picture of me on them.”

I didn’t tattle, but I’m 100% fine with anyone who wants to be a narc in this situation.

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

Lol, OK, guys. The dude sold a lot of items to a lot of people, then didn’t deliver, but it’s OK because rules lawyering and crying emoticons, and also some people are laughing about it. Enjoy it, I guess. If he now ships the shirts everyone actually paid for, this becomes an epic prank. Otherwise, he’s just a douche who took money from people and didn’t deliver what he promised.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Len posted:

gently caress man id throw down on one of those for $10. I dont know when i would ever wear it but someone make that happen

lol at this and how many goons in there admit they could wear a 6XL shirt without issue

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

The design is the first thing in the thread. It literally says, “design finalization.” None of the “tweaks” he mentions include, “ship ginormous shirts no one can wear with a picture of me on them.”

I didn’t tattle, but I’m 100% fine with anyone who wants to be a narc in this situation.

Lol, OK, guys. The dude sold a lot of items to a lot of people, then didn’t deliver, but it’s OK because rules lawyering and crying emoticons, and also some people are laughing about it. Enjoy it, I guess. If he now ships the shirts everyone actually paid for, this becomes an epic prank. Otherwise, he’s just a douche who took money from people and didn’t deliver what he promised.

On the other hand it’s really, really funny

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

stfu pissboy

yes. it was a lovely design from a clipart company paid for by individually paypal-ing a random email address in a forum thread. everybody involved deserved to be scammed out of whatever they were you humongous dolt

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

you are a humorless turd please leave forever

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

I declare the T-shirt prank to be funny. All argument may cease now. It you don't like my declaration, please PayPal me 10 dollars and I will definitely send you a new declaration.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Compelling.

bring back old gbs posted:

yes. it was a lovely design from a clipart company paid for by individually paypal-ing a random email address in a forum thread. everybody involved deserved to be scammed out of whatever they were you humongous dolt

Nope. Your anger about this is funnier to me than that “prank” could ever be, though, so thanks for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
im glad these brutal self owns are not rare