Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
JOE VS JOHNNY 1 0.80%
HANGMAN VS TAKESHITA 98 78.40%
WORKHORSEMEN VS SWERVE AND KEITH 1 0.80%
KYLE VS REY 18 14.40%
MAKI VS BRITT 6 4.80%
JEFF VS ADAM 1 0.80%
Total: 125 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Neese will destroy HOOKHausen, and then he'll be TNT champion by defeating Sammy (Sammy will have turned heel to win the belt off of Sky but be face during the defense) and he'll rebrand himself as The Ship Sinker, wear a sailor outfit, and fight Jungle Boy and Anna Jay next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

punchdaily posted:

The sports presser afterwards is nice if you need to come down from your high of having watched something exciting more slowly than completely stopping.

One of my favorite UFC memories is coming down after UFC 100 watching the press conference. Like an hour into it Dan Henderson and Dana are the only ones left and they both kind of realize how weird it is.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Tarnop posted:

Watching the scrum is an excellent way to wind down

yeah its great i enjoy it

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Edit: oops, this is the Discussion thread.

Well, thank you Bruce anyway.