Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

Quidnose posted:

Wow this is a rude rear end loving dead doc

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Quidnose posted:

Wow this is a rude rear end loving dead doc

:canada:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Quid I think the biggest issue is that you are kind of a bulldog and when you get on someone when you think they are scum you are super obnoxious to deal with because you do NOT quit even when your logic is a little bit suspect you act like it is ironclad dead to rights truth and it can be incredibly offputting to have to deal with. In other words, you play the game very aggressively and it is very easy to be rattled by that.

You are fine, when I say the things I do in mafia, especially when I am scum please take them with a grain of salt because that is just how I play. I usually don't mean the things I say, they are just to get under peoples skin more often than not if I am scum.

I'm seeing some of that in TQ too, that aggressive tough to deal with attitude.

It isn't an insult by any means and it can be used very effectively to out scum.

I love you guys one and all (except Khris Kruel, that guy is a jerk.) no matter what I say during games when I am frustrated.

The second thing this game has taught me is that I'm losing my edge :(

I need to get back to basics and actually start playing the game instead of this rut where I lurk for most of the game.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I know my style is very aggressive and it's definitely been my downfall many times before but it also 100% helped me catch you end of last day~

But it makes me sad that people are calling me a lovely mafia player who aren't even emotionally invested in this game cause they aren't even in it :C

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I HATE THAT THIS EXISTS :canada:

suicide4sexbots
Jul 24, 2015

caught in a hyperloop,
spun out into static -
you were never there,
i was never here

so why does my car
still smell like ass
College Slice
Wow lol

Ima write a song about it!

Had lots of fun getting owned :p

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
:ffg:

Quidnose posted:

I know my style is very aggressive and it's definitely been my downfall many times before but it also 100% helped me catch you end of last day~

But it makes me sad that people are calling me a lovely mafia player who aren't even emotionally invested in this game cause they aren't even in it :C

No but see I, with perfect knowledge of the setup, think its stupid you don't see obvious play X.

:rolleyes:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Quidnose posted:

It isn't necessarily the aggressiveness itself it is the times you couple it with the somewhat dubious logic where you say something and it is like what the heck are you even talking about Quid?

Like saying things are scummy that are like absolutely normal mafia play that literally everyone does and you don't even know how to argue against it because it makes no sense.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Quidnose posted:

If it's not the real Harold Krell there, it's an appropriate alias because he needs to shut the gently caress up and stop trying to play Mafia.

TQ: sorry, I wasn't trying to wind you up there, I was winding up Podima. I didn't (for obvious reasons) know there was a ghostdoc, so I thought he was coming in presuming.

Everyone else: good game. AR really shagged it for Town when he got himself lynched Day 1, but you did come close to pulling it back - for a long time we thought we were going to get S4S at 3:2. On the other hand I got to hammer Pig, so it's all worthwhile. :devil:

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

lol there's nothing wrong with it :P

There is when you then put the VT PM in the OP.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quid I think you are an excellent Mafia player

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Jedit posted:

There is when you then put the VT PM in the OP.

It's an open setup, how is there anything wrong with it?

• Locked thread