Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

What is there to stop people from using bit torrent on that show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

The Saddest Rhino posted:

The Blockchain

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Just image how cheap and poorly done that animation must be.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Are they going for the Newgrounds demographic?

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

Should have been live-action.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Samuel Clemens posted:

Should have been live-action.

:catdrugs:

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

There’s a preview of it on the website and eh, I’ve seen worse.

https://www.stonercats.com/

Case in point lol.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

The Saddest Rhino posted:

That would merely get you a copy of Stoner Cats, and not provide you the joys of ownership.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Schwarzwald posted:

That would merely get you a copy of Stoner Cats, and not provide you the joys of ownership.
The joys of laundering sex trafficker money.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah, but sex trafficking money directed to Mika Kunis.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Not just Mila Kunis.

Ashton Kutcher, Seth MacFarlane, Chris Rock, and Jane Fonda are all doing voices too! :negative:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Kutcher is such a dumbass. He lives in such a small bubble that he claims he didn’t know about any of the Sandusky rape stuff, and got all huffy on Twitter when they took down the Paterno statue.

You could probably trick him into advertising a child sex trafficking app without too much effort. Man did I ever get sick of those Acorns advertisements he was in.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
I honestly don't have any opinion on Ashton Kutcher or how often he showers but he co-founded an organization explicitly aimed at fighting against child sex trafficking and human trafficking via the internet so that's kinda a dumb thing to say.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
A real organization or a money laundering front

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

It's a good thing he started that organization since there weren't any others that already existed that he could've pooled his resourced with.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Yeah, I don’t really trust orgs that the founders name after themselves for no reason. There are celebrities I’d maybe trust to not be narcissistic morons, but he’s not one of them. Demi Moore either, given that she decided to start it because she was surprised when someone told her there was child sexual exploitation in the US and not just Cambodia.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Yes yes everyone in Hollywood is terrible, I know. The comment just left a bad taste in my mouth, especially when I know he's been outspoken on that exact topic within the last few years and has at least given some of his time and money towards activism. That's it, carry on.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Jared Fogle should be more than enough evidence of how little oversight there is on celebrity operated charities.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Casimir Radon posted:

Jared Fogle should be more than enough evidence of how little oversight there is on celebrity operated charities.

Sandusky used his charity as a hunting ground for kids who he then molested at Penn State, so defending Kutcher for his lovely opinions on Penn State because he runs a charity for kids is a little ironic.

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

I honestly don't have any opinion on Ashton Kutcher or how often he showers but he co-founded an organization explicitly aimed at fighting against child sex trafficking and human trafficking via the internet so that's kinda a dumb thing to say.

That’s a huge red flag.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Casimir Radon posted:

Jimmy Saville.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Michael K. Williams, passed away at 54.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Jimmy Saville.

True, but also consider how hard it must've been to find a british person who wasn't a pedophile for the hosting gig.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

Inspector Gesicht posted:

Michael K. Williams, passed away at 54.

What the actual gently caress!?

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Casimir Radon posted:

Miles Teller had a disastrous interview in 2015 where he whined to the female reporter that he wanted her the cut up his steak, and then started telling her about his junk.

Miles teller confirmed for Ferengi

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I'm convinced that a lot of these celebs have completely worthless agents, because this year I've lost track of the number who are like 'I almost never shower' and just act like this is a normal thing to do.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
LA seems like a very swamp-rear end conducive city, daily showers should be a prerequisite.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

FlamingLiberal posted:

I'm convinced that a lot of these celebs have completely worthless agents, because this year I've lost track of the number who are like 'I almost never shower' and just act like this is a normal thing to do.

I like the :tinfoil: thought that it was all consent manufacturing for the upcoming residential water restrictions in California/West Coast. I maybe 5% unironically think that now.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Yes it's definitely that and not that these people are so sheltered all the time that no one will tell them how bad they smell

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Joe Bogan posted:

Miles teller confirmed for Ferengi
Nog is far more handsome than Teller.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

I like the :tinfoil: thought that it was all consent manufacturing for the upcoming residential water restrictions in California/West Coast. I maybe 5% unironically think that now.

I figured California just always have a water shortage and all these celebrities are either just concerned about water or want to avoid getting cancelled for using water like Oprah and a few others several years ago.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009
The :tinfoil: part was how they all seemed to come out at once. But yeah, celebrities having their weird stuff exposed is nothing new.

The MSJ posted:

I figured California just always have a water shortage and all these celebrities are either just concerned about water or want to avoid getting cancelled for using water like Oprah and a few others several years ago.

I think that was Kristin Bell's excuse. Although if that's really your concern you could just do a quick blast, soap up with the water off and then rinse off. I guess that's not going in a headline though.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

The :tinfoil: part was how they all seemed to come out at once. But yeah, celebrities having their weird stuff exposed is nothing new.

I think that was Kristin Bell's excuse. Although if that's really your concern you could just do a quick blast, soap up with the water off and then rinse off. I guess that's not going in a headline though.

I just figure people do european showers. Lol if you haven't been caught doing it in a public bathroom or seen someone else doing it at the airport.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Probably just the latest fad among a certain kind of rich idiots.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Is the nazi-enabling owner of Twitter still starving himself for kicks?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

I just figure people do european showers. Lol if you haven't been caught doing it in a public bathroom or seen someone else doing it at the airport.

That's called a European shower by Americans? Lol. I've never known anyone who does that over here fwiw but maybe I'm missing out

(To be fair I've heard it called a "whore's shower" over here, so not exactly an improvement)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Big Mean Jerk posted:

LA seems like a very swamp-rear end conducive city, daily showers should be a prerequisite.

it's a dry heat

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Failed Imagineer posted:

That's called a European shower by Americans? Lol. I've never known anyone who does that over here fwiw but maybe I'm missing out

(To be fair I've heard it called a "whore's shower" over here, so not exactly an improvement)

As an American, I've never heard that term. Unfortunately, the one I have heard is "hobo shower" so it's a race to last place, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Failed Imagineer posted:

In Norway we call it catwashing.