Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I love lando.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

I HAVE GOOD AIDS posted:

As a bonus, here’s a pic of him trying to share a toy with his own reflection.

jfc dogs are so pure :kimchi:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I got this text from my friend who babysat Monty while I was in Canada:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

:kimchi:

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

When is the next lecture on proper petting techniques? I'd love to sit in on it.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

at the date posted:

I dated a girl for three or four months past the time I had figured out it wasn't going to work just because she had two adorable dachshunds and an Aussie.

I've done that twice; the first pupper was a border collie mix and the current pup is an 11 month old basset hound and my god.

his floppy ears are always in his food bowl when he eats.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Writer Cath posted:

Pour one out for my gal.

12 years old with a life expectancy of 8. Out of nowhere, in her bed, with a belly full of Sunday morning crepes. Gonna miss the hell out of you, Bella.

Give them a pat and a hug for me today. gently caress, this hurts.

Bella's one of my favorite dog regulars in this thread, I'm really sad to hear about his.

Good girl Bella.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Are any of you night time feeders enjoying the “where the gently caress is my dinner you bitch???” faces an hour earlier than usual?

Cause I am.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

Are any of you night time feeders enjoying the “where the gently caress is my dinner you bitch???” faces an hour earlier than usual?

Cause I am.

Monty thinks DST is stupid too

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

Cause I am.

DST means I wake up and wander around like an insomniac at 4 AM and the cats start yowling about food early.

Caught up on some podcasts though.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Lando got a little confused with the time change and already thinks it's Tongue Out Tuesday.

Adnor
Jan 11, 2013

Justice for Daisy

Mila smiling to the camera.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I was gonna repost this video but then realized I never posted it in the first place, so here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_Jhr1cJQ_A

The noises at the beginning :3:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Frank was a little antsy for food around 6am, but I waited until 7am to feed him breakfast. He was nosing his bowl around the kitchen after the post-work walk, but I gave in early. He's sassy when his food is late.

Mr_Ruckus
Jul 8, 2008

Had to take our dog Orion to the vet today, he's 12 years old and just started having joint problems in his left shoulder that seems to hurt a good bit. So after getting back he's laying on the couch with a heating pad.

Here's some pictures of him being his normal goofball self:

And the one time he manages to look classy:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Orion rules

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Get well soon, goofy pupper!

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.
https://i.imgur.com/i4u1ly2.mp4

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/HpM8W7i.gifv

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://twitter.com/matchavi/status/927765784809615360

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
How Peaches Got Her Floof Back. Rated R.

Gonna spoiler this next one as it might be NSFW due to my choice in towel.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Another walk? While it’s raining? And all of my toys are right here? Surely you jest.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I can't believe I didn't know about this thread until now. Dog thread is amazing. I look forward to seeing more dogs.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Snake Plisken cosplay?

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Tendai posted:

I can't believe I didn't know about this thread until now. Dog thread is amazing. I look forward to seeing more dogs.

You know what you need to do, right?

Rescue one. Give that doggo some good ol’ belly rubs and treats and let that little gal or dude light up your life.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
If you have the lifestyle and responsibility to have a dog in your life and you don’t, then I don’t know what you’re doing.

Mr_Ruckus
Jul 8, 2008

Orion is doing better now, he's walking around and even running a bit (while we try to make him stop since he's supposed to be on doggie bed rest but turns into a short game of chase)

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

If you have the lifestyle and responsibility to have a dog in your life and you don’t, then I don’t know what you’re doing.

Just gotta chime in and say that this is accurate. Rescuing Lando has been the single biggest quality of life upgrade I’ve had in years.

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

I️ have neither and I still don’t know what I’m doing sometime.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Lando did his part on Election Day!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

lando is a dope dog with a dope name

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

lando is a dope dog with a dope name

Thanks friend. Lando would like to share his elephant with you in return.

I LOVE THIS FUCKIN DOG

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

hells yeah

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

I HAVE GOOD AIDS posted:

Just gotta chime in and say that this is accurate. Rescuing Lando has been the single biggest quality of life upgrade I’ve had in years.

Same. Rescuing Shamrock was a huge positive life change for me.

Nerdrock
Jan 31, 2006

Vivi welcomes her cousin Lando to the thread. Asking if he brought treats to share :

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Is Vivi another flat-coated retriever mix? If so Lando would totally be down if it weren’t for the fact that he got neutered a week before I got him.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
This isn’t dogge tinder you weirdos

Nerdrock
Jan 31, 2006

I HAVE GOOD AIDS posted:

Is Vivi another flat-coated retriever mix? If so Lando would totally be down if it weren’t for the fact that he got neutered a week before I got him.

we have no clue. haven't bothered to get one of those doggie-dna tests. half her paperwork said 'lab mix' and the other half of her paperwork said 'shep husk'

edit : she's fixed also anyways. plus : she has a very jealous boyfriend (wife's cousin's beagle)

Nerdrock fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Nov 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Nerdrock posted:

we have no clue. haven't bothered to get one of those doggie-dna tests. half her paperwork said 'lab mix' and the other half of her paperwork said 'shep husk'

edit : she's fixed also anyways. plus : she has a very jealous boyfriend (wife's cousin's beagle)

Three dogges one pic

MODS???