Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dwarf
Oct 21, 2010
get outta here with that terror bird bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

Kgummy posted:

So I was looking in the patch notes for today's update and found something:

That sure took awhile to be put in.

Hot gently caress. That was ridiculous.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

just another day

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Poonerman posted:

just another day

Roleplaying a cultist or an actual cultist? You decide!

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
Content time!

This is why you don't do Chaos Elemental. Loot from 19 kills :catstare:

This is why you do Queen Black Dragon. Loot from 12 kills.

Treasure Butts

Decent treasure trails thanks to the Zamorak platelegs

Part of a shared Slayer task with Dying101. The problem is I forgot it was my 150th. :suicide:

We get a cooking pure in our clan who is getting high on levelups!

Now, most people don't know, but back in late 2013/early 2014, Dying101 and I went on some bossing sprees at God Wars Dungeon. Turns out, we're a lucky pair and basically got a bunch of god drops every 3-4 kills. We finally got back together again to do some Death tasks together.

Kill 7 of Zilyana

Kill 5 of Kalphite Queen

If only we could do a Vorago pair!

My bank wealth, counting the citadel fund. Without it, it'd actually be 642,666,666.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Journal Log: 10/7/14

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
"7 day period thingy" :allears:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Tirithiel knows whats up. :heysexy:

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Do YOU hate Mining, Agility, and Firemaking yet crave those sweet 99s? Then Uncle Magres wants YOU! Barb Assault Hard Mode gives fat XP loots. I want fat XP loots. Mining sucks. Agility sucks. Firemaking sucks. BA HM makes them suck half as long. Dust off your old leveled up roles and lets go dumpster the Penance King. I'd like to do some rounds tonight if we can get the people together.

SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZEN SHIP! JOIN GOONBARIAN ASSAULT TODAY!

Magres fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Oct 8, 2014

Suckfest
Aug 1, 2014

Why Couldn't I have gotten this 3 years ago :smugjones:

Dr. Mix
Jan 21, 2005

He's under a lot of stress alright?
Magres count me in! How many people do we need to form a team?

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Dr. Mix posted:

Magres count me in! How many people do we need to form a team?

I'm rarely on, but interested too.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
A team is five people. I've got healer leveled up pretty far and I know we've got a high level defender who likes BA floating around the clan. Attacker and collector don't really need levels, so if anyone is new to BA we'll probably throw them there.

Basic team, iirc, is one of each with two attackers on easy waves and two healers once things pick up. Getting a couple levels in healer is important if you're healing, it makes your heals way stronger. So we might run double healer even on easy waves to help someone get a level or two in it before we hit the hard stuff.

Also, order for making omega eggs for the final round is CHAD - collector, healer, attacker, defender.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Magres posted:

A team is five people. I've got healer leveled up pretty far and I know we've got a high level defender who likes BA floating around the clan. Attacker and collector don't really need levels, so if anyone is new to BA we'll probably throw them there.

Basic team, iirc, is one of each with two attackers on easy waves and two healers once things pick up. Getting a couple levels in healer is important if you're healing, it makes your heals way stronger. So we might run double healer even on easy waves to help someone get a level or two in it before we hit the hard stuff.

Also, order for making omega eggs for the final round is CHAD - collector, healer, attacker, defender.

I might be on later, I think I have most roles level 3+, but healer might be maxed. BillyGinkers in game, I need that sweet sweet agility bexp to get 99 on bexp weekend.

Hooray for bexp stack! :toot:

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Disco Dickdog
Nov 30, 2007

:whatup:

Disco Dickdog fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Oct 9, 2014

Dwarf
Oct 21, 2010
Wait, you can get a max cape without 120 dung?

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Dwarf just owned DDs sad, sad dungeoneering level.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

RIP :( I can't tell if someone got into my account or if they just didn't like me spending multiple hours doing nothing but mining iron below Varrock

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Danaru posted:

RIP :( I can't tell if someone got into my account or if they just didn't like me spending multiple hours doing nothing but mining iron below Varrock

RIP in peace brother.

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

I've heard of a lot of false positives for bot detection lately, it might be worth shooting a tweet off to some jmods or trying to contact one over reddit. from what I've heard, there's been success here and there despite the "we won't revert this ban" message.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
~Illegal~

Saw this on Owlturd, immediately thought of this clan:

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

http://www.twitch.tv/runescape?jptg=ia&jptv=carousel_1

:siren:RUNEFEST LIVE STREAM IS UP:siren:, a jmod with a tiny head is currently trying to hide a boner.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
So what happens when Runescape pubbies - or gamers in general really, see an attractive woman female?

It goes on and on and on but that's as much as I could be bothered to screencap before closing it out.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Themata posted:

So what happens when Runescape pubbies - or gamers in general really, see an attractive woman female?

It goes on and on and on but that's as much as I could be bothered to screencap before closing it out.

Some of the pubbies are really grossed out by the other pubbies' actions, but...they are unfortunately in the extreme minority :barf:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

How Rude posted:

Some of the pubbies are really grossed out by the other pubbies' actions, but...they are unfortunately in the extreme minority :barf:

Yeah. I'd like to say this is an example of the vocal minority echo chamber... But I'd be lying if I gave the general rs community that much credit. :catstare:

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

It's STILL going on. Scroll to the bottom for creepy rape joke and comments.

And just look at her. She looks absolutely miserable. :smith:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Themata posted:

And just look at her. She looks absolutely miserable. :smith:

Partyhat envy. I can't blame her.

Dwarf
Oct 21, 2010
that is a pretty sweet hat...

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Dwarf posted:

that is a pretty sweet hat...

That's why like 50 people in the audience was wearing one.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Twitch chat houses some of the worst human beings in existence, so this is hardly surprising.

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009
Well they posted a newspost about some of the upcoming content.

Runelabs: Player made ideas that players vote on, and Jagex decides what to keep. Sounds like it might be okay, but I'm not hopeful on this. Because Pubbies get to pick out of Jagex's picks.

Community Development Team: Not sure what this is. Looks like twitch support and the like. And other out-of-game special stuff.

And for actual content:
200th Quest: Alternate Runescape where the player never existed. 2015.
Zamorak Heist: I think this is a quest, not a world event?
Elder God Quest: There's apparently a spell that can dump the Abyss into Gelinor.

Christmas 2014: Winter Gelinor Games. They're finally doing more Gelinor Games. Hope we get good xp as well. Oh and giant christmas crackers, that take a group of people?
Ports Expansion: Agility, Dungeoneering, Divination. This time it's not longer journeys, but 'different direction'. And possible ninja fixes, that they might not have decided what they're going to do yet.

Some Runescape card game that you can earn cards by playing Runescape. No clue what this is

:siren: HTML5 A new version of the HTML5 client, it looks like. I'm not sure what they mean. It looks like it might be completely regutted.

Valley of the Dead: It's just talking about pvp stuff. Nothing specific as far as I can tell.

Inventor: Rework skills or new skill and ignore existing skills, Jagex wants the players to pick. Hopefully this means Jagex will consider actually putting the mining/smithing rework through.

World Event: Tuska be coming. Looks like this is Jagex putting a WoW Cataclysm into a World Event. Hopefully it will at least result in certain areas having more space (such as Lumbridge). Also have it wreck Ape Atoll so that they can gut that thing and make it not coded terribly. So that they can actually finish that questline.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Witty phrases on random basis
Good luck with that, unless someone is actually willing to touch the spaghetti that is Ape Atoll. Disappointing that NXT is still kept under wraps, rest of that list... meh, the quests and Gielinor Games might be worth doing.

Dwarf
Oct 21, 2010
So who was the goon who was hoarding all the divine energy hoping to make a killing when Inventor popped out?

Niavmai
Nov 27, 2011

Dwarf posted:

So who was the goon who was hoarding all the divine energy hoping to make a killing when Inventor popped out?

That would be me (or at least also me). Will my extremely long term investment pay off? Tune in next time.

allta
Mar 28, 2011

Niavmai posted:

Will my extremely long term investment pay off? Tune in next time.
Mitres. It's all about the mitre's! JUST LOOK AT ALL THE MITRE'S

On a side note, there was a grave outside qbd that I couldn't bless so I sat on it for the last 10 minutes expecting to get like maybe 100k but all it had in it was an uncut ruby and a blue dragon scale and I was really confused!

Hoppeduppeanut
Oct 27, 2013

Best part of the Runefest stream imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToX5vvCSR2k

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010

Why did none of us manage to get there and embarass ourselves?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
We wanted to send Dear Leader to Runefest but she wasn't having it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Poonerman posted:

We wanted to send Dear Leader to Runefest but she wasn't having it

A Shameful Leader.

• Locked thread