Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Estelle and Joshua.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Estelle and Joshua because they're required party members.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
Estelle and Joshua.

cokerpilot
Apr 23, 2010

Battle Brothers! Stop coming to meetings drunk and trying to adopt Tevery Best!

Lord General! Stop standing on the table and making up stupid operation names!

Emperor, why do I put up with these people?
Joshua and Oliver

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

Look at this smug broken asshole.
Estelle and Kloe because why not.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

I cannot for the life of me think of a party member who would benefit more from an ultimate weapon than Kevin and Tita.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
So the Aureole decided one day that it knew what was best, or maybe just decided to import Skynet?

Erpy
Jan 30, 2015
(insert title here)
While part of me would like to have a greatsword made which both Agate and Mueller can use, I'll go with Estelle and Joshua. Joshua's dual strike becomes massively overpowered with his ultimate weapon equipped and Estelle's physical damage is gonna be sub-par for the majority of the chapter without an ultimate weapon. (her second-best weapon, as well as Joshua's, are all the way over in Axis Pillar)

hapa
Feb 18, 2013
Estelle and Joshua.

MisawaMahoKodomo
Mar 23, 2016
Feel's like the vote's already been decided though.

For starters, I could have sworn the names were different when I went through the game.

Regarding the vote, I find it a bit hard to seriously and actually vote since I have no idea who are the other two we are bringing to the final boss itself.

In my own run, I favored Tita (the Kowloon is frigging great yes) and Joshua, Tita for straightforward reasons, Joshua...less so.
I'm not sure how much of a difference 65 ATK (probably more from Attack Quartz) would make for Estelle. While it would be cheap and easy to vote for Estelle, I am a bit miffed that she only has a single target S Craft.

I think I'll just abstain from voting then. Largely speaking it should still be ok. (I don't fully recall but I don't think we can make two copies of a particular weapon...or can we?)
I have mixed opinions on quite a number of characters, (not so for Tita) but the weapons could go to anyone really.

One other reason to vote for Joshua (ironic but what can I say) is that his weapons are like, in the last few chests in the game IIRC. I don't recall the exact location of Estelle's either, probably quite near the end as well.

MisawaMahoKodomo fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Apr 14, 2016

Erpy
Jan 30, 2015
(insert title here)
Yeah, like in FC, Estelle's and Joshua's weapons are right near the end and unlike FC's final dungeon, this one has several damage sponge boss encounters too.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
I just love how Josette has basically identical response to Kevin as Estelle.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

OddObserver posted:

I just love how Josette has basically identical response to Kevin as Estelle.

That's because Josette and Estelle are basically the same person and would probably have been best friends if they'd met under different circumstances.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Hell, for the brief time when Josette was posing as a schoolgirl alllll the way back in the prologue of FC, they really were friends!

...Sort of.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

Regalingualius posted:

Hell, for the brief time when Josette was posing as a schoolgirl alllll the way back in the prologue of FC, they really were friends!

...Sort of.

Just because the phrase is 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer' doesn't mean you can't be even better friends with your enemies. Sometimes.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

-Liber Ark-

Right, then! I'll get right on it.

*DOOT* *BLANG*

All right! It's done!
Thanks, Professor.
We'll definitely make good use of this.
Yes, well, be careful out there, all right?

quote:

Artificial Voice: This office is currently outside normal service hours. Persons with business are asked to select direct service from the automated service window in the back.

quote:

Artificial Voice: Aborting Gospel print.
Uh, what happened?
It must be matching the name and biological signature of the applicant with a database of citizens.
Unless we somehow have both, there's little we can do here.
Ugh, great. So short of pulling a citizen out of the past, we're not gonna get anywhere with this.
One way or another, this all seems pretty advanced and probably a little over our heads. It might be a good idea to go back and talk to Professor Russell about this.

How goes it? Did you find anything interesting?
I'm not so sure about 'interesting'...We found something pretty weird, though.
Oh? What did you find?
Well...

quote:

Estelle explained about finding a Gospel-issuing terminal, and that it was asking for a citizen's name.
I see, I see...
So you need a citizen's name on record to be issued a Gospel.
Yeah, that's about the size of it.
Long shot, but you wouldn't happen to know the names of a bunch of folks from an ancient civilization, would you?
Of course not! Contrary to popular belief, I'm not THAT old.
However, those data crystals have records on them, among other things. If you check the data Capel has decrypted, you may be able to fish out a name.
That's true. The data on those crystals WERE presumably written by a citizen of this place.
The data crystals, huh? Well, not like we have any other clues. Let's go take a look.

Celeste D. Auslese introduced herself at the start of the very first datachunk. Unfortunately, I'll be docked 5000 BP for seeking hints from the professor. Estelle can never make S-Rank now.

quote:

Artificial Voice: Aborting Gospel print.
What the?
It must be matching the name and biological signature of the applicant with a database of citizens.
We had the name right, but the biological pattern doesn't match.
Mmm, not sure what we can do about that, then.
(Though wait a minute. Auslese!)
One way or another, this all seems pretty advanced and probably a little over our heads. It might be a good idea to go back and talk to Professor Russell about this.
I'm worried about your short-term memory, Joshua.

Anyway, obviously you need to have Kloe make the request.

quote:

Artificial Voice: Applicant temporarily recognized as Celeste D. Auslese.

Whoa!
Spatial teleportation, it looks like.

quote:

Received Original Gospel.
It's...a real Gospel. Just as they used in the ancient past.
Yeah. The society replicas are amazingly accurate.
So we were right. The Celeste D. Auslese mentioned in the towers was your ancestor, Kloe.
They must be.
They must have been the one who took charge in leading people from the city.
I'm a little surprised the computer thinks we're so biologically similar, though...
Genetically, Princess Klaudia has more in common with fish than with Celeste--and the system still accepted the match. Rapture-style recreational gene-splicing must have been all the rage back in the day.
Haha! As far as I'm concerned, it's another one for 'divine providence'!
Anyway, I bet we can open that underground gate if we use this at the station terminal. Let's get going!
Yes, absolutely.

*GLONK*

quote:

Artificial Voice: Tunnel is now usable.

Naturally, despite everything we've seen so far, the Gospel has no other use.

-Aiming for the Future-

More sewers.

Even without crits, the Phoenix Blades let Joshua one-shot most of the Ark's smaller enemies.

At least they're pretty sewers.

Celeste! How's things? We got your note.

-The Fate of the Fairies-

Josette's helping.

Celeste seems grouchy. Let's let her get back to her beauty sleep.

-Liber Ark-

It's some kind of large plaza.

The roads are so broad and open, too. I wonder what this place was.
I think this may be an industrial area.
It would make sense if this water is for industrial use.
Oh, I see. Yeah, that makes sense.
Anyway, let's have a look around.

Eat THIS! Anchor Flail!

daww gee whiz you guys I'm such a big fan :blush:

I'll probably want a full set of four Onyx Gems before long. Good thing I've got time sepith for days.

A password?
I get the feeling this 'lockdown' is recent.
Looks like the society has mastered quite a few of the city controls already.
I'm not so sure. The warning wasn't nearly smug enough for Weissmann's typical work.

Yes. This makes things much easier.

Enhanced Jaeger 176167: What d'you figure they'll make us do now?
Enhanced Jaeger 176716: No clue...With the professor and the Enforcers all headin' out together, though, doubt there's much left for us. Probably just capturing intruders like those bandits, you think?
Enhanced Jaeger 176671: Yeah, that Liberlian ship crashed down here, too, didn't it? Don't we need to deal with them?
Enhanced Jaeger 176716: We got orders on that. Professor says to ignore 'em until he and the others get back. Not like they can do much to us until their ship's fixed.

(Just as Sieg said, it was on the eastern side of the city...)
(Still, it's enormous...)
(They said their boss is gone, right? This is the chance I need!)
(Thanks, guys. I'll handle things from here.)
(Uh. Are you, like, sleepwalking or something?)
(What d'you mean?!)
(You can't seriously expect us to let you charge in on your own. We'll back you up.)
(But...)
Face it, Josette. You're strictly scrub tier.
(Argh, look, this is part of a bracer's job too, okay?!)
(Stop being all mopey and get ready to kick some butt!)
(H-Hmph!)
(Just...don't think you can make me owe you anything by doing this, got it? I don't ever want to be 'friends' with you, for a whole buncha reasons!)
(Trust me, feeling's mutual.)
(Ugh, how can someone younger than me be less cute than I am?)
(Rrrright...)
(Anyway. Once we're ready, we'll take down the guards and board the ship.)
(R-Right...)
(Ahem, yes, right.)

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Apr 26, 2016

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Anyway, somehow the society parked their giant battleship on the Ark without anyone noticing, and it sounds like the rest of the Capuas are being held on board.

Should I stick with Kloe for the rescue mission, or switch to someone else?

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Schera has had the most interaction with the capuas i think so her

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Schera should get one more chance to shine

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Cake Attack posted:

Yeah, this.

The Doomhammer
Feb 14, 2010

Sure, let's see if Schera has anything to say to the Capua's.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Schera deserves some sort of hurrah. She's been sitting on that bench for so long, the bench has gotten drunk by association.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Cake Attack posted:

Voting for this as well.

The Doomhammer
Feb 14, 2010

That said, there was a small conversation here I had with Kevin in the party, when examining the elevator Estelle took to talk to Weissman last time she was on the Glorious, that I'm not sure is a Kevin exclusive or if I'd just never bothered to examine the elevator before. That'll be interesting to see at least.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
I actually solved the "we need a Gospel" puzzle on my first try by blindly stumbling through it. I had forgotten that the first data crystal from chapter 7 said "Celeste D. Auslese". When I got to the terminal, I thought that it didn't really matter who used the terminal, I picked Kloe on a whim. From there, the options carefully funneled me towards the right answer. Celeste was the only female name, I picked D as the initial at random, and when I got to Auslese, it seemed to be the best option especially since she was certainly of the Auslese family. I didn't realize it mattered until later.

quote:

Genetically, Princess Klaudia has more in common with fish than with Celeste--and the system still accepted the match. Rapture-style recreational gene-splicing must have been all the rage back in the day.

I know you're being snarky, but it didn't say it was a 73% DNA match to the species, and DNA comparisons can actually determine familial ancestry.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

The Doomhammer posted:

That said, there was a small conversation here I had with Kevin in the party, when examining the elevator Estelle took to talk to Weissman last time she was on the Glorious, that I'm not sure is a Kevin exclusive or if I'd just never bothered to examine the elevator before. That'll be interesting to see at least.

Was there anything more to it than (lol SPOILERS FOR TOMORROW) Joshua talking about Doctor Novartis and the Thirteen Factories?

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Apr 15, 2016

The Doomhammer
Feb 14, 2010

Nah, so I guess its not Kevin exclusive then, cool.

Erpy
Jan 30, 2015
(insert title here)
My first hunch was to go with Kloe because you'll be running into Gilbert again and Kloe still owes him a couple of Blue Impacts to the skull as well as a few more The Coolest Bird divebombs to the face for that schtick he pulled on her friends at the academy, but eh, Schera's fine too. Let the sissy-whipping commence.

Also, was I the only person who smirked upon getting the "Lion King's Sword" from that chest?

Erpy fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Apr 15, 2016

Son Conan
Sep 25, 2007

Really Pants posted:

Enhanced Jaeger 176167: What d'you figure they'll make us do now?
Enhanced Jaeger 176716: No clue...With the professor and the Enforcers all headin' out together, though, doubt there's much left for us. Probably just capturing intruders like those bandits, you think?
Enhanced Jaeger 176671: Yeah, that Liberlian ship crashed down here, too, didn't it? Don't we need to deal with them?
Enhanced Jaeger 176716: We got orders on that. Professor says to ignore 'em until he and the others get back. Not like they can do much to us until their ship's fixed.

I seriously doubt that even Jaeger training and enhancement will help you break into Scrooge's money bin, Beagle Boys.

Also throwing in a vote for Schera.

MisawaMahoKodomo
Mar 23, 2016
Ah yes, watching a video, there appears to be a "fair" number of "unique chests quotes" in Liber Ark, that or I'm confusing myself.
Though I'm not sure if people have combed through all the chests (I think there was on Steam?)

Also did not realize Olivier's Quick Draw 2 was L size, though I pretty much have him cast arts all the time (I don't recall STR values off the top of my head, if there's any in the first place. I should go and check some wikis if they have a comparison list)

Can't find any numbers about the characters though, rip.

Update:

Today I learned (NG+ "spoilers") that you can buy Zeram Capsules in NG+

MisawaMahoKodomo fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Apr 15, 2016

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

-Liber Ark-

Where there's a whip, there's a way.

(Are you sure we're ready to break into the Glorious?)

(Okay! Let's go!)
(Capua, make sure you keep up, 'kay?)
(That's my line, airhead!)

-Challenger Invited-

Enhanced Jaeger 176761: Wasn't your ship down for repairs?! How did you get HERE?!
They're called legs. You mighta heard of 'em!
GIMME BACK MY BROTHERS!

Alright, we'll break into the ship here. Josette, stay close.
Um, right!

-Glorious-

As spacious inside as it is large outside.
Today's battlecruiser, for today's family.

And Ouroboros probably has combat archaisms all over the place.
You guys escaped from this ship before, right? Any idea where Kyle and Don might be?
Actually, maybe!
There is that room I was kept locked up in. Sort of a weird prison, though.
That's because it was technically a guest room.
I'll bet the Capuas are being kept in the brig.
The BRIG?!
So they do have an actual prison. I don't remember seeing it when we escaped before.
They had the electromagnetic barriers raised to try and stop our escape, remember. It prevented us from going everywhere on the ship.
The barriers aren't up at the moment. This is probably the best chance we have at saving Don and the others.
So do you know where the cells are?

The brig should be down there.

There's nothing new up the side passages Estelle used during her escape. This time we have to go through the big halls that were sealed off back then.

-The Fate of the Fairies-

I don't know what this is supposed to do.

-Glorious-

What in...?!
Josette! And...!
Sky Bandit Lonnie: Miss Josette!
Sky Bandit Aaron: How did you get IN here?!
These faceless mooks actually have names.
Oh, thank Aidios...Thank Aidios, everyone's safe...Okay, just stay still! We're here to rescue you! We'll get you out!
RESCUE us?
Astray, what in the hell is this?! And what are you even DOING here?! How'd you get up to this city?
Well, briefly...

quote:

Joshua quickly explained what happened at the towers and afterwards.
Ah, I get it. You came here chasin' the society again.
Of all the...Hey, Josette?
You realize we put ourselves on the line so you could get away, right? So why are you--
Are you COMPLETELY dense?! Maybe I was 'safe,' but I was all alone! I thought you all were...I THOUGHT it would've been better if we all met Aidios together!
Yeah, but what if I don't WANT my little sister to meet the Goddess just yet?! Worry about yourself for ONCE in your life, drat it!
But I AM worrying about myself!
Why do you think you have nothing to do with ME? What do you think would happen to me if you...
(Haha...Wow, I never realized how close they are.)
(Hmmhmm. They're the image of loving siblings, locking horns constantly.)
Come on, you two. This might be the single worst place to have a fight right now.
Still acting like kids after all this time, I swear.
Don...
But--
Look, Kyle, she's here and we can't change that. Let's make the most of it and try to escape.
So, lad, you have an idea on that front, I hope.
Sort of...
The main issue is this energy barrier. Its controls are, as near as I can tell, completely locked. There's no way we'll have time to work our way around the security program.
I thought so.
But, but...!
Hmmm. Is there any way to force it? Like maybe use a bomb to blow off the energy...border...thingies or something?
No, the barrier itself would be unaffected by conventional explosives. And anything powerful enough to damage the bulkhead would put the prisoners in danger.
The only option I can see at this point is to find an up-to-date security card.
A what now?
We can use that to get rid of the barrier, right?!
Yes, it's a small card we put in the terminal here. If we can find one, we should be able to deactivate the barrier.
They've all but certainly changed the cards since the last security breach, so the one I took before is no good. We'll need a new one.
Okay, then...
Any idea where they'd keep these cards?
Second floor, in the forecastle.
The security dispensary is in the same area where you were being held.
I get it, the really high security block.
I think we should move quickly before the hornets swarm us, then.
Kyle, Don, guys! We'll go find a card thing! Just hold on! We'll be right back once we get it!
*sigh* Fine. It's not like you'd listen if I said no, anyway.
Lad...and the rest of you.
Make sure our little sister doesn't fly too far off the handle, all right?
You can count on us.
Don't worry, I've got a tight grip on her leash.
On my...? Pfft. Big words from someone who's waaaay more reckless than I'll EVER be.
I CAN tie an actual leash around you, y'know.
Please, truce, remember?
Come on, we need to return to the entrance. We'll need to use the elevator on the opposite side to reach the second floor of the forecastle.
O-Okay!
Come on!
Some jaegers just came by here on patrol.
Watch out. Make sure they don't see you.
This place is too drat big, if you ask me. I don't have a clue where the second floor of the forecastle area would be.
Right, go on. But be careful.

-Heartless Surprise Attack-

Surprise attack.

Take that! How's THAT?!

...Maybe I should have taken off the Duende Slippers for this one.

-Glorious-

No thanks.

Yes, this is the second floor of the forecastle.
Among other things, the jaeger barracks and briefing rooms are in this section. A copy of the current security card should be around here somewhere.
Then what are we waiting for?! Let's look!
Yes, we know, calm down.
Probably best to check each room, one by one. C'mon!

They did a good job here. You can hardly tell it's a replacement.

This is the elevator used to access the sancuary and engine room. This one checks voice patterns. I think you saw Renne do it, right? Only Enforcers and above can use it.
Given that I'm currently AWOL from the society, I'm afraid we can't make use of it.
Right...
Er...What's a 'voice pattern'?
No two people have exactly the same voice. This machine can read a person's voice and use it to identify them. That's how I understand it, at least.
It's a work in progress. Joshua was able to sabotage the engines because it identified him as Luciola.
I see...I guess.
I feel like I get it and don't get it at the same time...
Such incredible technology...
...Joshua, if I may? Where DOES the society get such technology? Who creates it?
Who indeed.
One of the Anguis is a man called Doctor Novartis. He leads the 'Thirteen Factories' of Ouroboros in their development of radical orbal technology. At least, that's what I was told, back when.
The Thirteen Factories? Huh...
Novartis...Never heard of him.
If he makes stuff like this, though, I can only picture someone who's an even bigger mad scientist than Professor Russell.
Less 'mad'...and more completely incomprehensible, from what I remember.
Of course, to some extent, that's true of all the Anguis. Including Weissmann.

Hey, that must be...!
So that's the security card you were talking about? Huh, neat.
Yes, no doubt. If we insert this into the terminal next to the cell, the computer will think we're a guard and we can lower the barrier.
Awesome!
Thank you, Goddess! We can, we can...
Hmhm...Yes, we can. Let's head back to the Capuas.

Young Man's Voice: Heh heh. Finally caught you.

So they DID bring you along.
Well, well, well. I'd wondered what manner of fools would dare to attempt storming the Glorious.
I had an inkling it might be you...
Huh? Hey...Do you guys know this dude?
You could sorta say that, maybe.
We first met--and arrested--his dumb butt when he was a flunky of Ruan's corrupt mayor.
He escaped during the coup and apparently joined Ouroboros.
Hahaha, right! I thought so!
You were that guy locked up with us in Leiston, right? I remember him because he kept bawling and going on and on saying 'I'm innocent!' and stuff. 'Wah wah wah' all the time.
WHAT?!
Always pathetic.
Um, riiight...
Anyway, nothing to let bother you, y'know? It's part of, uh, life! Having to grow from pathetic moments like that, I mean.
Though, uh, given the uniform, I dunno how much he actually grew...
...Estelle, that's not exactly a comforting follow-up.
D-drat you...How much of a fool do you intend to play me for?
But...no matter. It just confirms I have no reasons to show you mercy.
You face now the power of the NEW Gilbert! TREEEMBLE!

Mechanical...lions?!
You can tell it's a lion, on account of the clawed mandibles and scything blade tail.
It's not something I recognize...I take it this must be a new model.
Indeed! Lion-model attack archaism, the Riot Arms! Cower! Beg for life! It ends here!

-Heartless Surprise Attack-

New Gilbert will drop red Vogels around the field, as well as mines.

Both he and the lion are obnoxiously fast, and immune to stat drops. I should have been using Clock Up EX.

Gilbert can also heal. Drop him first.

-Glorious-

Even as a new man, I can't win...
Er...Can I point something out? That lion thingy WAS actually pretty tough. But, uh.
That doesn't mean you've gotten any stronger at all, does it?
No...
Yes, calling yourself a 'new man' was a bit excessive.
For future reference, most women don't go for men who put on airs, all right?
...Blorf.

Ah.
Oh.
Eh.
Goodness...
Welllllll...better get to those cells, huh?
A good idea!
Yeah, c'mon! We need to save my brothers!
(I can't help but feel sorry for the guy...)

That simplifies things! Let's make good our escape.
Good to see you made it back safe.
There's no time. Let's get out of here.

quote:

Artificial Voice: Please select the barrier you wish to unlock.

Okay, I guess it's safe.

Sky Bandit Ryan: We're saaaaved!

Josette...
Heheh...I suppose we owe you, kids.
No, Don. Consider us even, if anything.
Yeah, you guys saved our bacon. We're just settling the balance!

:siren: *WEEEEOOOO WEEEEOOOO* :siren:

Aw, crud!
Looks like we finally kicked the hornet's nest too hard...
Everyone, we're leaving. Now.
R-Right!
Time to work those legs!
Boys, don't you dare fall behind!
Bandits: Aye, aye, sir!

At the rate they're going, they'll be in the Axis Pillar within the day.
And with things going this solidly according to plan, there's almost no point to me observing.
It looks like I have a little time before the curtains rise for the real final act...
Maybe I can mess with Gilbert a little until then.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

I'm not sure that even Gilbert deserves that.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

I almost feel sorry for Gilbert. Emphasis on "almost".

That said, when does Schera find Guildenstern?

Erpy
Jan 30, 2015
(insert title here)

quote:

These faceless mooks actually have names.

You met both of them before in FC. Lonnie was one of the guys who was with Josette during her theft of Mayor Klaus' big septium piece and you fought him in Mistwald. Aaron was the guy who was abused...uh...interrogated by Schera during the party's raid on the sky bandit lair in Nebel Valley. I'm pretty sure both of them were kind of startled when the crazy whip-lady suddenly turned up again in this episode. :)

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I stuck Josette on healing duty in The Glorious. Her stats are just too awful and healing spells restore a set amount. All you can do, really. It also gave Kloe a chance to wreck some faces since I hardly let her do that.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Nah Gilbert deserved all of that

And here we are :getin:

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Posting this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM-N352r6Mc
It's good.

Neat thing they did with the soundtrack:
The enforcer/ouroborous motif appears in all tracks related to them.
The main Trails in the Sky motif also appears in many things, notably in all things ancient/Aureole related.

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Apr 17, 2016

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Oh man, you put the Dark Messiah on Joshua. On an airship.

So many fools to get kicked into the stratosphere :getin:

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

EponymousMrYar posted:

Oh man, you put the Dark Messiah on Joshua. On an airship.

So many fools to get kicked into the stratosphere :getin:
I await the moment Joshua learns the S-Craft "Mighty Foot". :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Doomhammer
Feb 14, 2010

Pretty sure Gilbert got hired solely so Campanella had somebody to mess with, in that respect he's actually really good at his job.

• Locked thread