Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Lazyfire posted:

The ______ has a long and storied history of anti-______ activities and they've run out of targets thanks to capitalism. This was the logical next step.

Thus continues the self-consuming ouroboros of fascism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
An actual, honest to God CNN chyron that aired a little bit ago

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
https://twitter.com/axios/status/1445408294210875398
Oh dear, someone is about to be a very grumpy boy and may need extra tummy rubs today

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Someone's gonna need their diap changed for sure

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Seth Pecksniff posted:

What's an attempted lynching or two between friends?

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Captain Kosmos posted:

This comes always in my mind when i see his face.

Bogus Adventure posted:

The Internet was a mistake

Is it just me or does Zuck in this pic remind you of Wilson?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Wilson has more personality.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Attempted murder by enraged chud is a party foul these days. No reason to hold a grudge.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Steadiman posted:

Oh dear, someone is about to be a very grumpy boy and may need extra tummy rubs today

Oh god I really really hope Greta Thunberg gets the Peace Prize this week. That might be the final nail in the stroke-coffin for him.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Steadiman posted:

Lol they're gonna get a furiously scribbled sharpie memo with grease stains.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

BigglesSWE posted:

Oh god I really really hope Greta Thunberg gets the Peace Prize this week. That might be the final nail in the stroke-coffin for him.

It's the Norwegian Nobel Committee, so 50/50 chance it's gonna be Sleepy Joe.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Hey _______!

President Trump was looking at his list of favorite donors and noticed YOU haven't given as much lately. The radical left Democrats just took him off the Forbes list of richest people because they hate what he stands for and they hate you!

Will you pledge a mere 10% of your weekly paycheck to help piss off Nasty Nancy Pelosi and get him back among the richest people? Don't you owe him??

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
The Fake News Liberals at Forbes have once again failed to properly value the blah blah blah should be in top 20! blah blah blah

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Aardvark! posted:

The Fake News Liberals at Forbes have once again failed to properly value the blah blah blah should be in top 20! blah blah blah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWVFEVWJMz8

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I'd say between the word Whitewash and the use of :airquote: around parted amicably that CNN doesn't believe it.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Hobo Clown posted:

Hey _______!

President Trump was looking at his list of favorite donors and noticed YOU haven't given as much lately. The radical left Democrats just took him off the Forbes list of richest people because they hate what he stands for and they hate you!

Will you pledge a mere 10% of your weekly paycheck to help piss off Nasty Nancy Pelosi and get him back among the richest people? Don't you owe him??

This is Donald Trump Jr. My Dad, Donald Trump, is currently locked in the bathroom, crying, because YOU haven't donated enough.

Please donate as much as you can so we can get him out and get him BACK in the White House! Please choose your donation level:

$500
$1000
$2000 (SUPER BONUS LEVEL UNLOCKED!)

And, for the next 24 hours, every donation will be "turbo matched" by the Trump Foundation.

Tetrabor
Oct 14, 2018

Eight points of contact at all times!

Aardvark! posted:

Someone needs to make a betting website where you guess what Turnip's next statement will be: winner is the post with the most matching words w/ least mismatched words.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Tetrabor posted:

Someone needs to make a betting website where you guess what Turnip's next statement will be: winner is the post with the most matching words w/ least mismatched words.

Not fair. A Fancy Hat will win every drat time and take our money.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Shanghaied posted:

It's the Norwegian Nobel Committee, so 50/50 chance it's gonna be Sleepy Joe.

No one’s giving Joe Biden a Nobel Peace Prize after Afghanistan.

My vote’s for Dan Quayle :lol:

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

Steadiman posted:

Uh oh. It'll be Donny THREE Scoops today.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Hasturtium posted:

Yeah we're guaranteed an extra stupid press release today, nothing makes trump madder than not being respected super-rich man.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

Hasturtium posted:

Please, we all know Donny Dumps is going to just eat the whole goddamn carton today

Fre Merzasphor
Mar 8, 2006

Steadiman posted:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2021/10/05/donald-trump-falls-off-the-forbes-400-for-first-time-in-25-years/

Remember when Donald could have been much richer if he had just invested all his money in an index fund back in the 70s?

quote:

If Trump is looking for someone to blame, he can start with himself. Five years ago, he had a golden opportunity to diversify his fortune. Fresh off the 2016 election, federal ethics officials were pushing Trump to divest his real estate assets. That would have allowed him to reinvest the proceeds into broad-based index funds and assume office free of conflicts of interest.

quote:

Trump decided to hang onto his assets. At the time, they were worth an estimated $3.5 billion, after subtracting debt. If he had instead chosen to sell off everything, there is a chance that he would have had to pay significant capital gains taxes. Trump acquired his five most valuable holdings long ago, so he likely has huge untaxed gains locked in each of them. If he paid the maximum possible capital gains tax—23.8% to the federal government, plus 8.8% to the New York State authorities on every penny he owned—that would have shaved about $1.1 billion off his fortune, leaving him with $2.4 billion on the first day of his presidency. But what would have appeared to be a huge sacrifice at first could have turned into a lucrative realignment. By plowing that $2.4 billion in an index fund tracking the S&P 500, for example, Trump’s fortune would have ballooned to $4.5 billion by now, leaving him 80% richer than he is today. His refusal to divest, in other words, cost him $2 billion.

Just doing the ethical/legal thing would have made him billions richer. Stable genius, indeed. :lol:

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

No one’s giving Joe Biden a Nobel Peace Prize after Afghanistan.

My vote’s for Dan Quayle :lol:

Lol nothing's off the table with the people that gave the Peace Prize to Kissinger.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1445421249551818763?s=20

quote:

A novice U.S. Secretary of State joins the administration of her rival, a president inaugurated after four years of American leadership that shrank from the world stage. A series of terrorist attacks throws the global order into disarray, and the Secretary is tasked with assembling a team to unravel the deadly conspiracy, a scheme carefully designed to take advantage of an American government dangerously out of touch and out of power in the places where it counts the most.[3]

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

A Fancy Hat posted:

This is Donald Trump Jr. My Dad, Donald Trump, is currently locked in the bathroom, crying, because YOU haven't donated enough.

Please donate as much as you can so we can get him out and get him BACK in the White House! Please choose your donation level:

$500
$1000
$2000 (SUPER BONUS LEVEL UNLOCKED!)

And, for the next 24 hours, every donation will be "turbo matched" by the Trump Foundation.

Wait a minute, that's not a Realtime donation ticker! It's just an animated gif looping away. Something is fishy here...

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE OFFICE OF DONALD J TRUMP

Just so you know, I am actually RICHER than ever before. It's "true"!

Michael Forbes, CEO of Forbes, has "had It out" for me For many Years and has under reported my Massive Wealth as "Payback".

The "Real" List of richest people (persons) is as follows:

1) Me (Donald J Trump)
2) Everyone else

That's just "How it goes" right now!

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

The chapo joke about how 'Every American just wants a media career' taken to its logical conclusion

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Lmao

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Give Biden the peace prize in order to cause Trump to stroke out and die.

You then prevent any chance of him running in 2024. The real peace prize is the one you just gave the world.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
This poo poo is beyond parody. What the actual gently caress.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

A Fancy Hat posted:

You then prevent any chance of him running in 2024. The real peace prize is the one you just gave the world.

:hmmyes:

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

stealie72 posted:

This poo poo is beyond parody. What the actual gently caress.

Eh, it's likely one of the least harmful things she has done in recent decades.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

A Fancy Hat posted:

Give it to Hillary.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD
Prize to be shared between Obama, Killary, Joe, Hunter, and the DNC.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Shanghaied posted:

Prize to be shared between Obama, Killary, Joe, Hunter, and the DNC.

For Hunter Biden's contribution to a strong US-Ukraine partnership

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
give it to rudy giuliani. I don't have any real reason for that, I just think he needs a little pick me up.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Aardvark! posted:

give it to rudy giuliani. I don't have any real reason for that, I just think he needs a little pick me up the money.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

"We are proud to announce the renaming of the Nobel Peace Prize to the 'Nobel Peace Prize for People With Normal Sized Hands'. As such, Donald J Trump is disqualified from ever winning this award. He is able to win our new award, the 'Dumbfuck Stupid rear end in a top hat Prize for Guys with Tiny Hands, Toad Dicks, and hosed Up Sons.' Thank you!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Shanghaied posted:

Eh, it's likely one of the least harmful things she has done in recent decades.

I don't think the Boogeyman that mentally ill conservatives hate writing a book about how she's saving America by operating a behind the scenes shadow government is a smart thing. At best, lunatics will use it as "evidence" and at worst, it's trash people will praise as "riveting" and post poo poo like "Yas queen"

It's a net loss for the entirety of humanity so I'm going to say she should pokemon go to Hell with this poo poo.