Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

BlitznBurst posted:

X is good, Garrod is my son

so you're a ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The X and Double X are two of my favourite Gundam designs

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Batatouille is a great and funny play on words for a video game creature and I love silly words like these
Clever Betty
Which series called the Gundam dudes "meisters" or something.

That always made me cringe.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

managed to get a ticket to that Look Back screening :toot:

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

Arist posted:

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

https://x.com/Wario64/status/1803858162220708023

I'm so happy Gex is back guys

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

"Has anyone seen Fox Mulder's sister?"

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Arist posted:

Enjoy

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

the jacket arrived. but at great cost. in that I paid $22 CAD for it, but DHLs bull poo poo brokerage fee dinged me another $20. gotta look to see that dhl isnt the courier on suruga-ya from now on.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Floaty skirt Kasukasu is cute, worth the money.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

I'd be happier if it wasn't through LRG

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Gex was never good

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
who else would it go through than the guys whose gimmick is releasing that thing you can already get but with like three new vanity additions that don't really matter to it, on their fancy rerelease engine that's actually just a basic emulation wrapper you can hook some animation files into to trick people into thinking kunio tachi no banka is a river city girls game and not a game where the river city girls get shot with a gun and spend the rest of the game off screen in the hospital

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
like as far as i can tell literally none of these rereleases, not just gex but every other lrg announcement here, are anything fancier than what you can get off running the games in duckstation or any other old emulator so none of them are actually that big of news beyond maybe some of the gallery and interview extras they're including

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

There's the unreleased Shantae Game Boy Advance game that Wayforward is finishing and putting out, but that's gonna be on Steam

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I mean some people don't like pirating games so re-releases are good imo

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

the biggest rerelease announcement is the new beyond good and evil remaster that adds a mission that links bge1 and 2 narratively

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

homeless snail posted:

the biggest rerelease announcement is the new beyond good and evil remaster that adds a mission that links bge1 and 2 narratively

wait what lmfao

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024
I once bought a pirated copy of Gex: Enter the Gecko without knowing what it was. The installer was broke and would delete the game after installing it, so I returned it and got something else.

A friend at school told me this was a good thing and the game sucked.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Meowywitch posted:

I mean some people don't like pirating games so re-releases are good imo

i think it would be fine if people liked pirating games more. i don't think there's a moral imperative to pirate but. reluctance to do it isn't a moral stand either and there's no actual reason to tether your access to it

it's cool that people who want to play fear effect on switch have an easy way to do it now but it's not like i'm gonna celebrate under the name of lrg for it if anyone was seriously chomping at the bit for a way to play fear effect that's been easy enough to do for the past two decades

The Colonel fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Jun 20, 2024

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
something like moon was more meaningful cause that didnt have an english translation before, and all the rights were owned by the guys who made it so they for sure actually got money out of selling it. so it was worth paying money, for the english translation, and to support the guys directly

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Look deep within your shell
A Raven moved into a roost on the house across from my bedroom window so I've been enjoying watching him mess with the local crows. Maybe I should leave a snack out for him and make him my friend.

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006

Arc Hammer posted:

A Raven moved into a roost on the house across from my bedroom window so I've been enjoying watching him mess with the local crows. Maybe I should leave a snack out for him and make him my friend.

r/crowbros is a real subreddit... As loath as I am to mention that cesspool in general.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

ravens can say "gently caress you" so they are awesome in my book

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

raven is a cool and good name

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

The Colonel posted:

who else would it go through than the guys whose gimmick is releasing that thing you can already get but with like three new vanity additions that don't really matter to it, on their fancy rerelease engine that's actually just a basic emulation wrapper you can hook some animation files into to trick people into thinking kunio tachi no banka is a river city girls game and not a game where the river city girls get shot with a gun and spend the rest of the game off screen in the hospital

remembering when they came out with plumbers don't where toes on 3do and all it was was the game burned onto a CD-R and not pressed, and you couldn't even play it on a 3do If you had it lol

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009
Proving Jeffrey right with every post I've made since 6/22/2024
lmao

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

the customer base of lrg is not expected to actually play the games they buy

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

homeless snail posted:

the customer base of lrg is not expected to actually play the games they buy

"It's an investment!" :jerkbag:

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

plumbers don't where toes

Willo567 fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Jun 21, 2024

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

https://x.com/depthsofwiki/status/1781132275066823036

feelin this

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Look deep within your shell
Revenge Bedtime Procrastination sounds like some LN title stringing words together.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Feels like you should be able to play physical versions of games you buy and not just have them for display!

Anyway rewatching Adachi and Shimamura and it's more solid visually than I remembered. Also quite good with my one complaint being they should of animated one of light novels chapters from the future like the trip to San Francisco just to show them dating/married since it will never get a new anime. That or the Blu-ray special chapter should of been animated cause it's really good but also real bittersweet

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

When I had this it was more that I was working in auto insurance claims and I was legitimately doing whatever I could to prevent the next day from ever coming.

Life is so much better with that job in the rear view, I think it was killing me in more ways than one.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

CCA is good because the Sazabi is one of the sickest mobile suit designs in the entire franchise.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Sakurazuka posted:

The X and Double X are two of my favourite Gundam designs

I like the X Divider for some reason

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
also 3d gex is fine if you had played the poo poo out of Mario 64 and wanted more of that specific go to a world and do five to eight objectives type of 3d platformer

or if you had a PS1 and hated marsupials I guess

2d gex was not good

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

i am a marsupial fan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

opossums ftw