Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

In the bathroom at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

In the bathroom at work.

your av kinda scares me, but it's growing on me too

cool new handle also btw

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

opioid agonist posted:

your av kinda scares me, but it's growing on me too

cool new handle also btw

He's a swamp booger! He's made from a deer's butt!

And thanks, my last name had an unfortunate meaning in Polish because it was bought for me by someone else lol.

Areola Grande

Mine is the result of a free name change thread long, long ago. It came from a list of weird names some mods made I guess. As far as I can tell it's not a particularly funny name. Need a new name asap

:hmmyes:

Areola Grande

also, what was the unfortunate meaning

I gots to know

Areola Grande

just checked Google images for Swamp Booger. What the gently caress man.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Your new username could be "I do not like Swamp Booger."

Areola Grande

Lol. You could be my Newman

Areola Grande

No longer touching btw. I don't want to leave anyone hanging. G'night work crew

:nitecrew:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

opioid agonist posted:

Lol. You could be my Newman

AH YES . . . A FRIENDLY RIVAL.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Areola Grande

don't hold back

Goons Are Gifts

Stopped touching a while ago, had the date, it was great. Work square gave me luck and fortune!

Third Eye

by FactsAreUseless
Since I dont have an av I'm technically on the square.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I haven't stopped touching the square in over 81 hours.

Please help me.

I think my skin might have grafted to the square.

I'm turning into some sort of work-Cronenberg

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Also being a self employed artist sometimes means that whole I'm working I do other things like work for other people and right now I'm out here like sitting in a house, staring at another house, in complete darkness, waiting. Watching. Eating too many donuts. The donuts are good.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

hamjobs posted:

Also being a self employed artist sometimes means that whole I'm working I do other things like work for other people and right now I'm out here like sitting in a house, staring at another house, in complete darkness, waiting. Watching. Eating too many donuts. The donuts are good.

Why are you watching the house hamjobs.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Why are you watching the house hamjobs.

Waiting for someone to do a thing so I can call in a thing so someone else can do some things with a lot of papers

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It's related to the latest in the Grandma Hammers Does Dumb poo poo to Help People that Gets Her Injured/Maimed/Traumatized saga.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Also I'm not even getting paid except in donuts and jolly ranchers and really strong coffee, I need to learn to negotiate.

Areola Grande

sounds shady. keep up the good work hj

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

opioid agonist posted:

sounds shady. keep up the good work hj

Thanks, I love shady business

Also it's partially done and it was to keep the unfortunately ill guy across the street from thing rocks at cars and screaming about Jesus coming back to eat children (really)

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

glowing-fish posted:

Can I be part of the work crew if I have a volunteer job, or am looking for work?

I sent an e-Mail today about inquiring for a job.

you are already part of the work crew, comrade. workin' on gettin' work is workin'!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Still at work doing work and touching the square but only with my butt

Mostly because right now I'm outside picking fleeces, which means I'm freezing cold, picking the big bits of vegetable matter and poop from fleeces after skirting (removing the larger, dirty, undesirable parts of the forever which still get used as either compost or washed and turned into stuffing if it's salvageable). Later today I get to do the exciting part, which is stuffing fleeces into fermentation vats of suint and water! WOOOO!

Areola Grande

Isn't a fleece the skin of a beast :confused:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
No, it's just the hairs

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

hamjobs posted:

Still at work doing work and touching the square but only with my butt

Mostly because right now I'm outside picking fleeces, which means I'm freezing cold, picking the big bits of vegetable matter and poop from fleeces after skirting (removing the larger, dirty, undesirable parts of the forever which still get used as either compost or washed and turned into stuffing if it's salvageable). Later today I get to do the exciting part, which is stuffing fleeces into fermentation vats of suint and water! WOOOO!

Are these the fleeces of animals?

ALSO: Currently making contact with the square.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I know this is from a page or two back but that person who thinks driving time counts as work time should probably give up that theory

Or just be sure not to mention it to any coworkers

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Also I just now read the friend square thread, so I finally understand that particular meme. I think that thread was posted the year I was in Germany which explains why I didn’t see it (Germany has too many castles to visit to justify spending time on forums)

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

blaise rascal posted:

Also I just now read the friend square thread, so I finally understand that particular meme. I think that thread was posted the year I was in Germany which explains why I didn’t see it (Germany has too many castles to visit to justify spending time on forums)

Was that a thing? I saw someone post a square and just did something with it during down time at work.

Areola Grande

pixaal posted:

Was that a thing? I saw someone post a square and just did something with it during down time at work.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3692042

enjoy

MockingQuantum

could someone point me to the byob side hustle crew thread cuz I'm deep in freelance work. sadly I've yet to receive even one lance for nothing, like, not even a BOGO lance

thank you luvcow for the sig

Goons Are Gifts

MockingQuantum posted:

could someone point me to the byob side hustle crew thread cuz I'm deep in freelance work. sadly I've yet to receive even one lance for nothing, like, not even a BOGO lance

:smith: you are very welcome in the work crew anyways, hard working Lancer!

Manifisto

maybe useful context for those seeing this for the first time, when the op was posted the friend square didn't have the scribbles on it, dct edited it I think in connection with bowing out of sa with some attendant drama

I should say, once and future poster dct

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

Manifisto posted:

maybe useful context for those seeing this for the first time, when the op was posted the friend square didn't have the scribbles on it, dct edited it I think in connection with bowing out of sa with some attendant drama

I should say, once and future poster dct

:siren: MAJOR FRIEND SQUARE SPOILER :siren:

DCT added the yellow and brown smudges after g0m pood and peed on the friend square

Areola Grande

Areola Grande

touching

MockingQuantum

touching, though I can't really provide proof

it's certainly fulfilling, but I wonder what it felt like to touch the friend square

thank you luvcow for the sig

Areola Grande

It was glorious. I touched it and it was the poo poo. Not gonna lie. However I was v bad at posting at the time so didn't post in that thread unforch

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Thirty minutes and I can release my hand from the square! Thirty minutes until i pick up my partner and we head back and smash some Single Malt Scotch I bought and SMOKE BOWLS!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

no longer touching btw